@armys @onces why do you have beef with us blinks??

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by HardcoreBLINK, Apr 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Yanin_34

Yanin_34 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Yoongi's Sleep Coach
    I don't.
    I am a ONCE, ARMY, and BLINK, so I don't exactly agree with the fandom wars.

2. Anon813

Anon813 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Engineer
    I dont give two shits about bp. Dont act like blinks are some saints. Also i still cant find a tweet with 25k retweets from only army as you mentioned.

Ummjimin and ArcanaXV like this.
  3. HardcoreBLINK

Currency:
    Then gtfo

4. Anon813

Anon813 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Engineer
    Oh such a proper response from so called saint/ respectable fandom

Ummjimin likes this.
  5. SanasOverbite

SanasOverbite Trainee

Currency:
    I love how blinks suddenly catch amnesia and act like they've never done anything wrong. Did you forget about the campaign started and ran by blinks to dislike Twice's MV's on youtube? Twice are still the gg with the most dislikes on youtube because of it. Or how about when Chaeyoung was attacked for dyeing her hair orange?

YEJl, Alina1441 and Ummjimin like this.
  6. Alina1441

Alina1441 Super Rookie

Currency:

Or when Blinks were saying that TWICE are untalented FOR YEARS (and still do) because of ONE MR Removed, but didn't say the same thing about bp durin dddd area.
    Oh well.

Ummjimin and YEJl like this.
  7. Ummjimin

Ummjimin Newbie

Currency:
    I actually have a legitimate reason like most of the people in this thread.

They're the worst for me. I have met some pretty great blinks on here so I don't have anything against every blink but if you were to ask me whos the worst fandom its blinks. I have a very personal experience with a blink that was terrible. I'm for one for thinking a fandom is the worst because they do things that every fandom does is stupid. If it wasn't for this I wouldn't have thought they were the worst because nothings that big and most of the shit they do I know other fandoms do it too so it ain't nothing special. But this experience I had I haven't heard any other fan go through this. So here's what happened there was this blink who had a Jimin profile pic and was saying fucked up shit about Lisa. Saying she should slit her throat e.t.c. So I said "its ironic a stan of one of the sweetest guys could dare to say something like this. Jimin wouldn't be proud". So that fan sends me a picture of a slit throat, body/face shames me, throws racial slurs,e.t.c. Also that person was pretending to be a A.R.M.Y. LOL

I have never heard anything about this from any other fandom so it just goes to show the toxiticty level plus the fact that most are just annyoing. Also they have the highest rate of solo stans which just goes to show. You can say anything about bog group fandoms but at the end of the day most of their fans are OT7s, OT5s or OT9s.

This story might seem familiar since im a banned user using this until im unbanned.

8. HardcoreBLINK

Currency:
    Relavent again!!!