NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Armys dont let Army's Write Bad Smut

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KookieCookieface, Nov 21, 2017.

1. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    Quick Question: Who among us is a Genius of Smut?

I need your help!

I need reviews of my latest smutty story and I have no one to turn to
    You see what had happened was I had a whole bunch of ideas last night (For smut, of course)

And so what I did was combine them into a single story that was super smutty but could fit almost any group.
    But I don't know if it works for BTS

I read through it and I thought that it worked, but I need second opinions

I mean what I'm most concerned about is that I made Jungkook really bold/confident in it, but it's fantasy. I know he's not really like that but at the same time....how do we really know what he's like when he is horny hmmm? We don't! ( even if we wish we did)
    But I made him like that because that's how I want him to be in fantasyland! And can't I do that as a writer? If not, what is the fun?

But there is such a thing as going too far.... :whatr:
    So I need a BTS smut expert to read it and tell me can I get away with it?

Also, I will be needing lots of readers and reviews in the future because I am about to launch an epic multi story smut series. I can't tell you what it is about (besides the obvious), but I have 5 stories for various groups planned and they are gonna be interrelated and awesome.

So if you are a big reader or a fan of smut in general, please follow me on Tumblr at the link in my sig so you can send me cruel and heartless reviews which will help me grow as a writer be entertained

Also if you write smut please let me know so I can follow you because that is my favorite thing to read late at night and when I'm bored after studying

Also, is there a BTS 18+ thread here? Cause if so I would like to take a quick peek, just saying

2. lighterxx

lighterxx Married to : @twentyonejongdae

Currency:
    im a genius in smut. Send me up. Tho im not a bts smut expert.

KookieCookieface likes this.
  3. lovehate11

lovehate11 Trainee

Currency:
    Haha
    EDIT- DIDN'T READ YOUR THREAD PROPERLY THOUGHT YOU WERE SAYING TO STOP ARMY FROM WRITING SMUT AND THEN I WROTE SOMETHING STUPID!! SORRY! IGNORE ME, MOVING ON

4. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    thanks smut genius!

The story is here.

I don't promise that it's good....but it might be? It should at least have its moments? I've written good smut in my time, but I am not a good judge of what i write. thats why i need other people. My problem is sometimes when I go really far people are like "ooh girl that is so good" and then other times when i go really far people are like "ooh girl you went too far" :teeheek:

lighterxx likes this.
  5. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    That's okay lol
    We probably shouldn't stop armys from writing smut though, even the bad ones
    Can you imagine what would happen if army's stopped writng smuts and suddenly had no outlets for their fantasies?
    There would be an explosion
    we'd all die

lovehate11 likes this.
  6. lighterxx

Currency:
    it was pretty mild lol i expected something extreme from warnings

its not bad but, somehow too slow, like only one person is feeling the pleasure? i dont know if i can explain it well

7. lovehate11

lovehate11 Trainee

Currency:
    Haha
    Yeah, that what I was saying, that there is no way you could stop them, lol

8. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    aww i wish i had seen it before you deleted
    i probably would have laughed

9. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    I thought it was not extreme but.......explicit. People tell me I am blunt in my descriptions. Like people have said they were embarrassed by how much detail I use or the words i use. That's why I give lots of warnings
    Ohhhhh. :whatr:
    Yeah I only did one POV
    it was very selfishly focused on the main character lol Or maybe there should be more reactions from the guys? :whatr:

I don't really have a set way that I write smuts, they come out different every time. Sometimes I describe everyone's feelings. Maybe that's something I should always do. I try to show if I don't tell but i don't always succeed

But i don't think I've ever written a 3some before so I'm not really sure how they should be done
    I haven't read many that I liked either. most of them I find are like three paragraphs and they're done LOL

Have you read any good ones you can reccommend? It would be good for me to read some because in future I plan to write another one and I would like for it to be INTENSE

I'm glad you didn't think it was bad though! My style is kinda wordy, it's not for everyone that's for sure

lighterxx likes this.
  10. lighterxx

Currency:
    Nahh dont worry, it is explicit yet its smut, its supposed to be explicit lol if you just wrote "Taehyung touched me then Jungkook touched me and we got dressed" it would be so weird

definitely. Also it lacks a bit in visual element, moves and positions are easy to understand yet maybe adding more sound effects, moans sighs etc? or maybe adding more feeling to main character?

I love wordy fics!! so dont worry :p

the one i would suggest is probably this:
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/10356492/chapters/22882224

not the best fic i read, nor in first 10 but this one is the only one good enough to share for BTS, first person perspective and threesome lol

11. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    Dude......some people DO write "Taehyung touched me then Jungkook touched me and we got dressed" and that'ts the whole story. then they get 10,000 likes and then I see that after writing a 10,000 word story and consider killing myself for the next 45 minutes. lol Don't tell me you never saw them? I have seen those stories!!!

OHHHHHHHHHH. Okay I see exactly what you mean. I'm still a little bad in describing visual things. When I first started writing I couldnt do it at all, but I know I'm still lacking. Again, sometimes I'm better at it than others, cause there were times in the past that I nailed it, but I just don't know how I did it. lol

I think this time I was just focusing on not having the same old setup in the same old situation in the same old location of bed, you know what i mean? Every smut happens in the BTS dorms or in the girl's bedroom or in a car or it happens in bed, on the sofa, shower or floor, etc. So at least I didnt do those this time. :D

As for sound effects......I think I've been feeling a bit weird about it these days. I used to love it but now I find it super cringy. LOL Maybe it's the things I've been reading? But I think I need to find a way to do it that I do like. I have read so many smuts that I think I'm burnt out on that whole thing. lol But it is good to have. I have read that you really want to describe all 5 senses in a story in order to make it a full experience. So I'll try.

I'll read this epic recommended smut and try to learn something before my next 3way :teeheek:

Thanks for all the good feedback! And I'm glad you don't mind wordiness. It's the thing my best friend likes the least. She likes stories that get to the point fast

#11 KookieCookieface, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    freysan and lighterxx like this.
  12. freysan

freysan Public Figure

Currency:
    wow, you actually gave good comments.. if I write another smut, can I ask for your advice? :omgr:
    also, it's funny you said you love wordy fics but that smut you wrote sure lacks words.. :fingerk:

lighterxx and KookieCookieface like this.
  13. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    She did, didn't she? Most people can't explain what's good or bad about anything. People like Lighterxx are a goldmine

But hey don't knock "Taehyung touched me then Jungkook touched me and we got dressed" that is my favorite smut now :teeheek:

freysan likes this.
  14. freysan

freysan Public Figure

Currency:
    you can have it, I'll take the "Taehyung touched Jungkook, Jungkook touched him, I filmed them" route..

[​IMG]

lighterxx likes this.
  15. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    :omgr::omgr::omgr::omgr:
    My god! It's a masterpiece!

I give up writing - I can never top that!

Unless I pulled out "Freysan gave me the film she made of Taekook and I watched it while eating popcorn"

freysan likes this.
  16. freysan

freysan Public Figure

Currency:
    Invite the other members, too!! Learn to share.. :teeheek::teeheek::teeheek:

17. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    I love the other members but they're gonna need to supply their own popcorn lol

freysan likes this.
  18. freysan

freysan Public Figure

Currency:
    as a lover of food, I totally agree with you.. :yesr:

19. KookieCookieface

Currency:
    its all fun and games until my food disappears:teeheek:

freysan likes this.
  20. lighterxx

Currency:
    sound effects can sound extremely cheesy thats why i tend to write like
    "He moaned as I travelled my lips down to his neck, giving small kisses here and there. "

not

"oh Y/N you feel so good!!1!1!1"

lol

you can try reading other group's fanfics OR even better read completely different AUs from what you read!! Tumblr and AO3 is both really rich for that :p

wordy is always the best btw they stay in your brain, direct approach gets boring after you read it
    lmao i can do wordy but.... they drag too much, im trying to write in one shots because of it lol

but sure i can give feedback, i sometimes dont have time yet i will try to be as fast as i can

tho i can be harsh <.<

freysan and KookieCookieface like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted