Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Appreciate your fandom

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by steph_ch, Dec 7, 2017.

1. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

So there has been a lot of talk about the worst fandom and so on today. So I want to take this time and have everyone appreciate their fandom. What do you like about your fandom, some nice interactions you've had with others in fandom and so on. Hey maybe you learn something you didn't know.

Main rule no fanwars please
    Also no BUTS....what I mean is I like so and so fandom BUT, nope none of that just say what you like

I'll start first
    Army's: My only experience with Army's and most fandoms in general was through this site. I didn't know much about the fandom and how it was perceived till tis site. I mostly stayed away because I was afraid that to be associated with army's meant to receive hate. But after spending sometime in the artist thread especially during award season I found out a lot of you are quite nice. I like how you appreciate the boys and support them even when they want to try something different, how when the boys set a goal we go out to achieve it.

Carats: Were not a very active fandom as I can see but we stand by and appreciate Seventeen. There aren't a lot of Carat's on this site but the ones I've seen are sweet. The fandom is going to start growing bigger as more time passes and it might get slightly toxic, but we'll be fine. They work so hard and appreciate us so much the least we can do is love and support them.

Monbebes: Thank you for standing by our boys, they finally got their first win this year and its all thanks to you.

Fantasy, Arohas, Tinkerbells: I have not been with any of you for long but from what I see ya'll are chill and sweet. We may stan nugu's but they keep getting better and better each day.

well this was longer than I intended. It's my first thread don't let it flop please.

Aalin, McYap, MadFoxAnime and 7 others like this.
  2. ArieIIe

ArieIIe Star

what I like about my fandom (army) is that we are very dedicated 2 bts and stay strong regardless all the hate about bts and us

3. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

Same here :yesr:

rglover641 and ArieIIe like this.
  4. LegendaryTsunade

Stanning the same group forever
    ARMYs are the best, very dedicated and talented as well

Moments like these are the best

we give the boys love, they give us love back

5. peach_tae

peach_tae Rookie

Tinkerbells, Babys, and Starlights: They are just some of the most supportive, caring, and nicest people ever and I love it.:D

reveluvs and steph_ch like this.
  6. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

Yes, I don't know much about Baby's and Starlights but I love my Tinkerbells :loverr3:.

peach_tae likes this.
  7. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

I haven't seen this video before, those are some amazing chants.

LegendaryTsunade likes this.
  8. PopCandy

PopCandy Notable

Armys: they are definitely one of the most passionate fandoms out there. I think my favourite thing about armys is that they create this kinda frenzy around bts where every little thing becomes a "moment" to be celebrated and appreciated. We usually don't take things for granted and I hope we continue to be that way. I also love that the fandom is very organized and even though there is so much content to go through, fanbases make it quite easy for you to find things that are important. I still feel completely lost in some of my other fandoms and sometimes don't quite know what is happening. I also love that our fandom has a good relationship with the k-side and is in constant communication. Everything happens very fast in army world so I think that crucial. Honestly, even though we do have bad apples and some days in this fandom are very headache inducing, for the most part it's just really fun being an army. it's also a very soft affectionate fandom if you go to the right places and associate with the right people. Armys can be very cute. Armys also get results!!! That's really cool, to create projects and work on them together and then achieve something. It creates a sense of unity in the fandom.

BBCs: bbc fandom is tiny and almost nonexistent here on this site but honestly they are probably the funniest fandom I've ever been a part of. They are very sarcastic and not afraid to poke fun even at block b members. But if you mess with them they can also get very protective very fast. They've been through a lot, with everything that happened with block b so they are pretty strong.

Babyz: babyz just have so much pure love for bap, you can really feel it. Sometimes I feel like the fandom is trying to almost physically push them up again by the strength of their own arms even though it's pretty hard with such shitty management. Again a very strong fandom that has been through a lot and is still fighting without giving up.

Incles: Tbh I don't know many incles and all the incles I know are also bbcs so those get kind of mixed for me.

Ikonics: ikonics will hate me for saying that but ikonics remind me a lot of armys, lol. For the good and for the bad. They have the same kind of passion that armys have, especially if you're trying to say something bad about ikon. Man, do not get on the wrong side of an ikonic, seriously they are fiercely protective of ikon. And I also think that ikonics have learned to enjoy every moment, even if it's something small.

#8 PopCandy, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  9. lighterxx

lighterxx Influential

Full-Time Carat with low sense of humour
    in somewhere writing 10th SVT thread of the day
    I agree T^T thank you for your sweet words!!

jacksonized and steph_ch like this.
  10. LegendaryTsunade

Stanning the same group forever

:yesr:

steph_ch likes this.
  11. daynight_6

daynight_6 Trainee

exo-ls: seriously a strong fandom after going through so many ups and downs and what I love is that exo-ls don't just support the boys, they support other exo-ls too. There are so many cute interactions within the fandom- trending a hashtag thanking K-exols, international exo-ls sending food trucks for the encore. As for interaction with other fandoms, my favorite would be when exo-ls learned the fanchat for VIXX at the GDA as a thank-you for helping minseok and then Starlights learned the fanchant for exo's love me right. It was a beautiful moment

McYap, RamenRamen and steph_ch like this.
  12. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

your welcome, and thanks for always updating on all things seventeen.

lighterxx likes this.
  13. lighterxx

lighterxx Influential

Full-Time Carat with low sense of humour
    in somewhere writing 10th SVT thread of the day
    No problem :') glad to do so!!

steph_ch likes this.
  14. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

That's so sweet learning other fandoms chants. Now that's something I didn't know about, thank you.

15. Marksonforever_1

Ahgase leaderlim
    AHGASES/IGOT7´S: I wanna say thank you to my fellow ahgases tbh: with all the hate we get to all the love, its hard to stay focused and balance in it but here we are. I love how we as igot7´s tend to be one of the most chill fanbases who support any other group and we don't bash others just because they may be a mean fandom. I love how we all connect and relate and we get to smile and say hey! remember this? I also enjoy how igot7´s are a chatty fandom and are not afraid to share their thoughts, some usually to help another. We stick together and make sure we are all informed or we all make sure that we are all on the same page fangirling. I love ahgases and I'm proud to be one. Just like our boys, we tend to be one of the loud cheesy kind of fans who make sure to show our boys love. Yes, right now its hard to stay upright with the haters saying got6 and them saying Jackson's leaving, but remember, we know what is real and whats right. I'm praying that you guys know that and don't leave our fandom but make us stronger instead...thank you and I love all you little cute ahgases.

music838, freysan and steph_ch like this.
  16. Marksonforever_1

Ahgase leaderlim
    *looks at tags* ummmmmmm why did you put just seventeen, exo and bts? what the heck?

steph_ch likes this.
  17. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

sorry I was just putting the first fandoms that came to mind I'll change it.

18. kwanglove

kwanglove Celebrity

Shawol: kshawols and jshawols alike really respect SHINee's personal space as the members usually dont even need a bodyguard and i really like that.

19. Marksonforever_1

Ahgase leaderlim

kay

20. MadFoxAnime

MadFoxAnime Newbie

Trashcan. Cause I'm Kpop Trash
    Army: What I like about this fandom is that they are very supportive to our boys and they welcome newcomers with such kindness! I love how they stand up for our boys no matter what and how much love they spread! I am proud to be in this fandom!

VIP: I love how strong they are! I love how no matter how many twists and turns they still stay loyal! I love how strong the love towards our boys are and how they always stand up for them and support them! I will forever be proud of this fandom and to be in it!

BLACKJACK: Omo! This fandom right here has been through a lot! Even with 2NE1 disbanded they still stay and love them! I love how they still support our girls even as soloists! They are truly an honourable fandom that I am proud to be in!

Starlight: This fandom is truly amazing! They are very supportive and take care of our boys! I love this fandom to death! They are seriously adorable and supportive!!

I feel like I'm repeating myself but t
    o be honest almost every fandom is amazing anybody would be proud to have been in any of them!! All these fandom's are amazing and should be appreciated! They are all adorable! Some may have better strong points but wither way they are all amazing!!

steph_ch likes this.