Anyone else gay (or lesbian) here and experienced same gender-sex? [18+]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SomeoneLovesEXO, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    And how wasit for you? Didyou felt uncomfortable beeing with the same gender? Do you regret it or was it ok for you? do you feel ashamed for that?

Or you are gay but never had same gender-sex, would you ever want to have sex with the same gender and when not than why?

My answer: Yes I had sex with another male,but this shitty dude (my ex. boyfriend) is so uncomfortable with this topic that I guess his new girlfriend maybe thinks he is a virgin, because he had no sex with a girl before and I was the one who got his virginity.

It was quit Ok with him, before he started to hate me, but I would say that I never want to get a blowjob again from someone who thinks he goes to hell for what he is doing. "I don't wanted any but he said he knows every couple (man and female) is doing this and so someone has to "play" the female. I was quit shooked and said "I don't think that all girls givetheir boyfriend a blowjob" but before I was at the end of talking... After this he got extremly red, became shy, washed his mouth 5 times in a row (eve with soap) andsaid "I guess I go to hell now"

Some days later he asked me if it would be OK to "play" with him and he said "Do it right now and don't be a pussy that thinks he would hurt me.I mean I can bear it without regreting it, even if it maybecould hurt." well his fault. He screamed the whole time "Your a fucking pussy, even my electronical toothbrush has more power!" I took it to serious and he couldn't sit straight on a chair for the next few days after that...

Ok this was my story, now tell me yours if you want to

Elrichishable likes this.
  2. Chuuriah_Carey

Chuuriah_Carey Public Figure

Currency:
    Kimberly Lippington's Assistant
    [​IMG]

3. joysoo

joysoo Trendsetter

Currency:
    not yet

4. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    it was fine, nothing to tell really. all i know is i dominate with both sexes. sex in general hasn't ever really been a issue for me, attraction issues maybe but actual sexual activity nope, regardless of gender.
    i do tend be the one to make the stituation comfortable it seems.

5. notthatmarko

Currency:
    Well, I thoroughly enjoyed this hella weird story.

Draft saved Draft deleted