Any Korean speakers?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CameronFerguson, Mar 20, 2016.

1. CameronFerguson

Currency:
    Hey Guys I wanted to send a little fan message to Younha. Hopefully she will get it. If she does get it I don't want to confuse her with any errors. if you can glance over this for me it would mean the world. Thank You!

ENGLISH
    Hi Younha!
    You are my FAVORITE singer. I listened all the way through your albums from when you started out to your latest releases today. Your voice is absolutely amazing. I listen to a lot of different music because I am going to college and majoring in music but I have to say your voice is without a doubt my favorite of any singer. I love you Younha ❤️ Best of Luck in the Future for you.

KOREAN
    yunha annyeonghaseyo !
    dangsin-eun naega jeil joh-ahaneun gasu ibnida. naneun dangsin-i oneul choesin lilliseu lo sijag ttae buteo aelbeom eul tonghae modeun bangbeob-eul deul-eossda. dangsin-ui mogsoliga jeoldaejeog-eulo nollabseubnida. naega daehag e gaseo eum-ag eul jeongong hago issgi ttaemun-e naneun daleun eum-ag eul manh-i deudgo geuleona naneun dangsin-ui mogsoli neun uisim hal yeoji eobs-i gasu ui naega joh-ahaneun malhaeyahanda. naneun dangsin-ege yunha ❤️ haeng-un ui beseuteu dangsin-eul-wihan milae ui slang.

KOREAN SYMBOLS
    윤하 안녕하세요 !
    당신은 내가 제일 좋아하는 가수 입니다. 나는 당신이 오늘 최신 릴리스 로 시작 때 부터 앨범 을 통해 모든 방법을 들었다. 당신의 목소리가 절대적으로 놀랍습니다. 내가 대학 에 가서 음악 을 전공 하고 있기 때문에 나는 다른 음악 을 많이 듣고 그러나 나는 당신의 목소리 는 의심 할 여지 없이 가수 의 내가 좋아하는 말해야한다. 나는 당신에게 윤하 ❤️ 행운 의 베스트 당신을위한 미래 의 사랑 .

2. Lemondolly

Lemondolly Rookie

Currency:
    Chicken Wing
    You might wanna take this to the translation thread and find someone there to help you

RaivXx likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted