Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Any EXO OT9 FANS?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by ExoticPride, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
?

OT9 or OT12?

1. OT9

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. OT12

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExoticPride

♛Royalty Stan♛
    For all of you that don't know im a EXO OT9 fan, I really dislike Kris, Tao and Luhan.
    Just because I dont believe they were mistreated like how OT12 fans like to preach.

I believe they just left to make more money in China and just used EXO for fame, and you can clearly see this is true when they left for being "sick" but at the moment they were in China filming movies and MVs and shit, and in Kris case he at the end admitted that he left because "EXO's music wasn't his style" ...and then proceeds to release songs like ..this

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

, the guys legit lost the lawsuit because they weren't mistreated and they just used EXO for fame.

Anyways, does anyone else stan OT9 EXO?

#1 ExoticPride, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2018
  2. eggyolks

eggyolks Married to: @Oxygenize

s o f t
    OT9>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Larriekim, Hooooni, yelena1 and 2 others like this.
  3. SaviorTwice

Momo's wife

4. ExoticPride

♛Royalty Stan♛
    TASTE
    [​IMG]

Hooooni and eggyolks like this.
  5. _CLeO

_CLeO Legend

☾ Orbitch ☽
    I still like Luhaaaaann :waterr:

But yeah overall EXO OT9>>>

ExoticPride likes this.
  6. twiceeeeeeeeeeee

I hate people like you if a member of ot9 leave the group you will disliked him I love ot12 without them exo will not even exist so be more respectful with them

7. Jeremy_3Kpop

첸첸
  8. ExoticPride

♛Royalty Stan♛
    I wont hate if someone leaves but I hate that snakes lied and you believed them.
    They lost the lawsuit for a reason and they didnt care about EXO, there is a reason Lay and all the members ignore Tao and Kris!

legendjekki likes this.
  9. Ineul_Ze

Ineul_Ze Legend

Being Multi-fandom
    I will always be an OT12 fan.

10. Juliabuhuhu

Juliabuhuhu Artist

I mean I wasn't really the biggest exo fan when they were 12 ..started getting into them like for real right before luhan left. I think they are more united like this..like I don't have nothing against Kris but I didn't really see why he was in the group. I was sad when Luhan left. He had a nice vocal colour so I have really liked his voice. I still listen to his new song. As for Tao..I wasn't a big fan of him but I wasn"t mad when he left..between the 3 he really seemd like the least happy to do so. But like I said I really like this OT9 formation. I really think they get along way better than before. IMG_20180705_234444.jpg I really like this picture although I wish Lay was in it.:waterr:

11. Kaikat

Kaikat Artist

I don't really care i guess? I have been stanning them since they were 12 and supported them so i kind of got a little attached? I don't follow the former members though now. i love ot9 a lot, but dont really hate the ot12, because of all the memories
    unnamed (18).gif

12. ExoticPride

♛Royalty Stan♛
    Omg that pic is gorgeous, my babies look so happy!
    [​IMG]
    I agree tbh they look more united than before

legendjekki, Kaikat and Juliabuhuhu like this.
  13. anat4ever

anat4ever Artist

shortest AKP user
    Technically on the fence about Tao, but after all this time has passed, OT9>>>>>

ExoticPride likes this.
  14. twiceeeeeeeeeeee

Haha lol if you think SM win because they say the true lol I don't have more to say me haces perder el tiempo

15. mirella

mirella Artist

rapline enthusiast
    Let people prefer what they want. It's not like they're hating members that are still in a group, or being a solo stan, so calm down. The three members' departures can be interpreted differently.

16. legendjekki

legendjekki Artist

H.O.T Promoter
    honestly the leave of the three always made me feel iffy. yes SM was a shitty compan before and mistreated their artists years ago but alot has changed after JYJ and Hangeng left SM.

ExoticPride likes this.
  17. choi_yuna_bias

Buddy
    What about Luhan?

18. ExoticPride

♛Royalty Stan♛
    I agree with this, after JYJ and hangeng left the company did leave, and I hate that the members used that just to leave EXO.

legendjekki likes this.
  19. ExoticPride

♛Royalty Stan♛
    tbh I dont dislike Luhan that much, I mean Lays still talks to him and he waited for promotions to end to leave and didnt leave EXO out of nowhere, so at least I respect him for that.

mirella likes this.
  20. Queen

Queen Legend

Jihyo's gf & pro Chen stan
    I was always an exo-m supremacist so I guess that's why I still like ot12

also, I have an extreme distrust of SM so like....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.