answer the question from the user above

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by reveIuv, Mar 15, 2018.

1. SUNSHINE

SUNSHINE Married to @Nogabunga

Currency:
    Smiling Emoji
    Perhaps this one-
    Being told by my parents, when I was still too young, that I was an unwanted child. They had wanted to abort me but unfortunately for them, they couldn't.

Which 2 adventure sports would you like to try?

ItsMilly43 and Sassy_Me like this.
  2. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Public Figure

Currency:
    Multi trash
    Aww i'm sorry to hear that.
    I'm not an adventurous person tbh i'm a big coward lol so none that I can think of right now.

What are your top 3 movies of all time ?

SUNSHINE and PeskyRachel like this.
  3. PeskyRachel

PeskyRachel Rookie

Currency:
    Monolid lover
    "Sunset Boulevard", "Escape from alcatraz" and "Mamma Mia!". I actually don't have favorites, but these three i could watch and rewatch all day.

Well, since we're talking about movies, do you enjoy watching horror movies? And why?

SUNSHINE and Sassy_Me like this.
  4. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Public Figure

Currency:
    Multi trash
    In the past I used to enjoy them a lot, I was that one friend that laughed the whole way thru the movie while everyone else is scared lol. But around a year ago I think i've completely stopped watching and enjoying them. I've become kind of a coward because I had a terrible nightmare after I watched "Hereditary", it's the second nightmare i've ever had in my life and it really affected me so I was completely put off them ever since.

Since we're on this topic, what about you ? do you enjoy them ?

5. PeskyRachel

PeskyRachel Rookie

Currency:
    Monolid lover
    Definitely no! lol
    Well, since I watched Gremlins when I was 6 (in 2006) I fear horror movies so much. Actually i don't really see the point in taking your time to get scared; and before someone says anything, i just watched a few horror movies this year because i wanted to know their plot, for example, "Us" was a interesting experience, even tho i wasn't able to sleep peacefully for two whole days lol

Talking about it, what is your worst fear?

6. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Public Figure

Currency:
    Multi trash
    Lol I know what you felt like. I saw the original 'IT' as well as 'Killer clowns from outer space' when I was 7 and i've been scared as sh*t of clowns ever since then.
    As for why people enjoy scary movies; I guess the adrenaline rush you get from getting spooked is worth it for some lol. And I think also proving that you're 'tough' and not a scaredy cat.

And to answer your question; I have 3 major fears (I know, i'm such a coward lol):
    -
    i'm very scared of heights ever since I was a child. If i'm boarding a plane, I never sit by the windows, and if I have to; I avoid looking at it at all costs lol.
    -Like I mentioned before, i'm very scared of clowns and get super anxious if I see any. Even Ronald Mcdonald scares my ass lol.
    -Cockroaches :confused: When I was 14, we moved into this new home that was infested with them. One time, I was removing a bag from the drier and around 7 of them jumped on my chest. I've been traumatized ever since.

Are you scared of insects ?

PeskyRachel likes this.
  7. PeskyRachel

PeskyRachel Rookie

Currency:
    Monolid lover
    Oh my, now i'm feeling pity. And i understand your fear for clowns: i remember that i went to circus with my family and this clown was kidding with the crowd; when he came to try to make me laugh i ran as fast as i could with my little legs lol i actually don't remember that i ran, my mother told me later, the only thing i remember is that i ended up near the parking lot. (sorry, my english gets bad when i'm sleepy)

And answering your question, no. I actually like them, just as much as any other animal from any other phylum. Of course, liking doesn't mean will to touch or hug or wathever, i respect their space, admiring from afar the ones that are kinda dangerous and looking up close the ones that are harmless. They're interesting asf

So, you mentioned planes. Do you like to travel? Meet new people 'n' places?

Sassy_Me likes this.
  8. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Public Figure

Currency:
    Multi trash
    Lucky you lol I despises them. And I feel like as much as I hate them they somehow always come after me haha.

Yes, I love traveling, discovering new cultures and meeting people ! But since i'm on a budget i've only been on a few trips : Dubai, Madrid and Morocco (my mom has relatives living there).

You mentioned that your english isn't fluent, so what's your mother language ? Do you speak any other ones ?

PeskyRachel likes this.
  9. PeskyRachel

PeskyRachel Rookie

Currency:
    Monolid lover
    Being born and raised in Brazil i speak Portuguese, and no it doesn't sound like the european portuguese.

Well, i speak English; i mean, i can understand most of the words and speak as well, but sometimes i get tired of translating and so i give up on trying to formulate a grammatically correct phrase. I kind of speak Spanish, even tho my pronunciation sucks i can read any book in spanish. Besides these ones that i learn at school, i'm learning Japanese, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Italian and Greek.

My mother tells me that trying to learn a lot of things at once is bad, but i can't help my passion. I love to learn new languages. Being able to speak with others in their native language is awesome.

Do you speak other languages?

Sassy_Me likes this.
  10. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Public Figure

Currency:
    Multi trash
    Oh wow i'm impressed ! Your mother is right, it's not easy to learn many things at once. How do you do that lol ? Do you have any tips ? I love languages too but i'm the type of person that can't multitask.

I'm French so that's my native language lol. I also learned a bit of Arabic when I was younger since my mom is Moroccan but i'm not that fluent in it, I can read and understand it but it takes me quiet sometime to formulate a proper sentence it's a very difficult language.
    I also speak some Spanish since my dad is originally Spanish and as you know English as well. I tried to learn Japanese a couple years ago but I got lazy and dropped it...:oops:

Do you have any tips to learn languages ?

Zuko1 and PeskyRachel like this.
  11. PeskyRachel

PeskyRachel Rookie

Currency:
    Monolid lover
    Well, i usually watch movies and series in their original language, so it helps with the pronuciation. As for the writing, i like to read books in different languages too, and when i have free time i like to write phrases that i learn at the movies and with the books in their respective languages. (plus when i'm home alone i try to have a conversation with my cat in different languages lol)
    Finally, since i bring my notebook everywhere i sometimes scribble words, playing with them all around. These help me a lot.

You mentioned that your father is spanish, is there any culture shock at home?

Sassy_Me, Gabriella.Gotti and Zuko1 like this.
  12. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Public Figure

Currency:
    Multi trash
    Lol I do this too with my cat ! Thanks for the tips, I should try to try noting words/sentences more often like you do it's a good idea.

As for your question, no not really. Mom herself immigrated to France with her family when she was still a kid so she was raised here and her family are pretty open too. I noticed a lot of moroccans I know are like that. As for my dad, he moved to France to study, learned the language, got a job here and met my mom. He enjoys living here, he's been living here for over 40 years now.
    I think it's nice to be apart of both and learn about them since they have a shared history. So both are part of my identity

Edit : I forgot to ask a question lmao. Do you want to live abroad ? If so, in which country ?

#1472 Sassy_Me, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  13. SUNSHINE

Currency:
    Smiling Emoji
    Although I'm happy in my country, but if I had to live abroad, it would be- Thailand. It's such a beautiful country.

Do you believe in the concept of marriage? Why or why not?

Sassy_Me and ItsMilly43 like this.
  14. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I believe it's up to the individual couple. There's no one-size-fits-all when it comes to relationships.

What's the funniest joke you've heard?

15. ARMYOFTT

ARMYOFTT Trainee

Currency:
    Killer
    um um idk

do you think Twice's sana can be your best friend?

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  16. Softest

Softest Rookie

Currency:
    Kim Taehyung's art dealer
    Sure I like her

Do you know any BTS songs?

ItsMilly43 and SUNSHINE like this.
  17. SUNSHINE

Currency:
    Smiling Emoji
    Almost the whole discography. LOL.

When was the last time you laughed really hard?

ItsMilly43 and Sassy_Me like this.
  18. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Public Figure

Currency:
    Multi trash
    Yesterday with my friends :)

What are your plans for today ?

ItsMilly43 and SUNSHINE like this.
  19. sweettaylor

sweettaylor Super Rookie

Currency:
    Cleaning the house and doing stuff for university :/