AKS dropped the axe

Discussion in 'J-POP' started by katahtattat, Mar 7, 2019.

1. katahtattat

Currency:
    Today, AKB48 management AKS announces they have terminated the contract with their staff Imamura Etsuro, who was the former theater manager of NGT48, moreover, they also removed Hosoi Takahiro from AKB48 Theater Manager's position.

AKS' Representative Director Yoshinari Natsuko and AKS-management-person-in-charge+board-member Matsumura Takumi explained they make this decision because Togasaki Tomonobu (Former AKB48 group manager), Hosoi Takahiro and Imamura Etsuro shared a gathering photo on Twitter at the wrong time (6 March 2019). AKS found it is an inappropriate behaviour during the NGT48 investigation period under a 3rd party committee, and AKS think they should handle it seriously.

source

i don't really know much about Hosoi Takahiro, but Imamura Etsuro should have been fired weeks ago.

Dreamer95 and Anana_S like this.
  2. sandy32000

sandy32000 Newbie

Currency:
    Imamura should have been fired long ago,

But I always wondered was NGT48 this messy when Kitaries was there?

How is the case progressing ?

I can never see Maho entering NGT48 or AKB48 senbatsu anymore or you know being pushed anymore

3. katahtattat

Currency:
    i have heard it started fallIng apart after she left. I guess without a strong competent leader In place......