「 ▸ AKP's RESIDENT CUTIE ◂ 」 ღ Happy Birthday Pleasehelpme! ღ

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Manoko, Aug 16, 2018.

1. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    @MissChu thank you so much this message was really a trip down memory lane. Now I'm sad we don't talk like we used to like you were and still are a really big part of my life around here and I'll always cherish you and all you've done. We could talk and stay up for hours and I would laugh so hard everytime, Jungkook and your fingers is a true classic. I'll always be Forever Young at heart so don't worry o_O But you won't, be careful of the big spooky 17 club! Jk it's nice but feels weird even tho it's just one day older really. I'm always here for you too, and stupid Xeno wasn't at school today so I'll have to wait to see him soon. Thank you for your message, it really surprised me and made me feel so nostalgic and soft gah. I love you <3

suiram, MissChu, KidLeader112 and 7 others like this.
  2. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    @kddicted BINAAA~ I'm so surprised to see a message from you in here. AKP's resident mother bird noticed me TT Your message is really sweet, thank you a lot. I'll dread the looming threat of grad until it happens but I wish you luck with it, you should be close to it now? Only a few weeks till the Year 12's here graduate. Good luck! For a minute there I forgot we were engaged, how silly of me! That reminds me of when we used to talk semi-frequently, I hope everything is going well for you and things are looking up! I'm here for you if you ever need~ Thanks for your well wishes <3

suiram, MissChu, KidLeader112 and 8 others like this.
  3. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Currency:
    Mina ♥
    Bitch face

_CLeO, suiram, MissChu and 8 others like this.
  4. EGG

EGG Married to : @LanaWhatever

Currency:
    12 year old music critic
    :^)

_CLeO, suiram, MissChu and 9 others like this.
  5. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    MOHHHH you're to talk! Speak of UWU it's the king himself. Thank you for your message, it's so kind ugh. Don't ever be afraid to talk to me omg! I would love to talk more. And how could I forget about cake? I'm already stuffed full with it. Thanks for your message again :loverr3:

suiram, MissChu, KidLeader112 and 6 others like this.
  6. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    @xenoblood he's not even gonna see this he doesnt use akp anymore but I'll tell him what I say here if he doesn't irl. ANYWAY thanks Will I missed you today I wish you were there <3 thanks for your message and I'll see you soon <3

xenoblood, suiram, MissChu and 7 others like this.
  7. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    @blossom_girl OMG YOURE BACK HI HI HI I MISSED YOU HI. Ahhh your message is so heart warming I really can't, I'm so happy you think of me that way because like my feelings for you I really do see you as an older sister I never had. You care for me and look after me so well I don't know what I would do if it weren't for you sometimes, we are horrible at talking but whenever we do I feel the love and I hope you do too. Thank you so much for all the work you put into this it's really beautiful and I love that "Stephen Hawking" at the top LMAO. Thank you for blessing me with your presence I love you <3

_CLeO, suiram, Tenshi.re and 4 others like this.
  8. KidLeader112

KidLeader112 GukLORYous ♡

Currency:
    Taeganger, Army ♡
    Happy B-Day :giftr: May all your wishes come true :'')

suiram, Tenshi.re, MissChu and 4 others like this.
  9. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    @Manoko this message was the killer I am not ashamed to admit I let a tear slip out. Ugh everyone has been too nice to me I seriously CANNOT handle it like my small little heart is so warm and fuzzy and I love it. Your message took me back a few months ago to a few weeks ago to now and it's beautiful I really appreciate you putting in all this effort for me and making all this ugh. I love you too, I don't even know where to start on this message oh lord it's so bi- jk jk LOL

I'm really so happy you think of me the way you do, I promise I'll always strive to be the person you admire and look up to and I'll stick true to who I am. I missed you too, too much it hurt (even tho i know this was abt a few weeks ago). I hope you're doing great too and work is okay and you enjoyed Dubai and you're just having a nice time. I love you and thank you for always being there for me I'll never be able to repay you for it. You help me so much thru so many things and you make things seem brighter when it's so dark, clearer when nothing makes sense and perfect when I need it most. I love you, again thank you so much I can't express my gratitude properly but you have it eternally <3

_CLeO, suiram, Tenshi.re and 5 others like this.
  10. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you so much Chips! <3
    OMG we have matching sigs what a coincidence LOL, Soojin is queen

11. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you lighter!! Yes a sign to stan talented sxc yet soft boyos SVT!! I find it funny cus you introduced me to them first (and I have lowkey procrastinated getting FULLY into them ever since :^) I love being lazy)

_CLeO, suiram, Tenshi.re and 7 others like this.
  12. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you!! :loverr3:

13. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    Thank youuu I already got your message on discord and it was so so so sweet, I love YOU bread ;) :loverr3:

_CLeO, suiram, Tenshi.re and 6 others like this.
  14. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you so much! I've been so spoiled today I could probably rot with all this fluffy sweetness <3
    Omg I just noticed we are same age chingus now, I love it~

yoonky, suiram, Tenshi.re and 6 others like this.
  15. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    It's so long I love it ;-;
    OOF i'm an icon! Yay! Thank you for your message~ <3

_CLeO, suiram, Tenshi.re and 6 others like this.
  16. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    EGG THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING I COULD LEGIT CRY HAPPY TEARS TO THIS. WHY DID YOU PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THIS IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THE HAIKUS AND UWUING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS DAMN DIMENSION. No but seriously, that made my already amazing day like so much better. I love it and I love you egg~ I appreciate it so much it's too sweet gahhh. Thank you thank you thank you I promise I'll be the same Aidan, no snakes gonna mess with me! Oh and we're both 17 now, same age chingus once more LOL

17. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you! It feels like they are right now :D
    Cutest gifs ahhh I love them <3

18. aqor

aqor Newbie

Currency:
    Okay phew I think that's everyone, IM SO SORRY IF I MISSED SOMEONE ILL BE SO SAD like come yell at me to reply if i did. I love you guys thank you all <3

19. EGG

EGG Married to : @LanaWhatever

Currency:
    12 year old music critic
    OMG IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKED IT, I WAS LIKE "WHAT IF HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT A HAIKU IS, WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE THEM :""""^("
    thank you for being such a sweet boi and appreciating my effort
    403295305132408832.png 403295305132408832.png

_CLeO, suiram, Tenshi.re and 4 others like this.
  20. lighterxx

lighterxx Married to : @twentyonejongdae

Currency:
    nah dont worry, i promo too much its a miracle how im not banned yet for spam o.o BUT happy birthday again!! hope you have a great day :p

EGG, suiram, Tenshi.re and 3 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted