ace of the diamond act II

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by SoyeonsTrash, Aug 11, 2019.

1. SoyeonsTrash

SoyeonsTrash Super Rookie

Being an antagonist.
    Im only up to episode 3 of arc II so pardon me but
    FUCK FURUYA THAT BITCH ASS NEEDS TOO FUCK OUTTA HERE
    jks but rlly the writer needs to pay attention to sawamura MY BBY BOY IS ALWAYS BEING SLEPT ON
    that blonde new first year catcher dude is probably sawamuras last chance at becoming ace i predict they gonna argue then hit it off after and yea they will form a battery maybe idk man
    AND THE CROWD CAN THEY SHUT THE FUCK UP LIKE YEA I GET FURUYA IS GREAT BUT STFU, everytime sawamura does something amazing "DoNt GeT cOcKy" "bAkAmURa" ECT... BUT FURUYA WHEN ALL HE DOES IS STAND THERE HE IS PRAISED.
    plus speaking in terms of pitching ability even tho furuya has the slider and breaking ball he is still know for his fastball his like a one trick pony + this hoe ass has no appealing personality i dont get why he is so hyped by the writer like yea i get it he is eijuns rival but its kinda getting ridiculous
    SAWAMURA DESERVES BETTER
    IM SO FUCKING SICK OF SEEING SAWAMURA FUCK UP EVERY SINGLE SECOND CAN HE GET A GOOD SHOT PLS WRITER
    ugH EVEN MEI IS LESS ANNOYING THEN FURUYA (lowkey love mei he has a personality unlike furuya)
    omg and HARUCHI'S EYES HE GOT A HAIRCUT UWU SO CUTE
    BOTTOM LINE
    furuya = sasuke + yuno (the annoying mfs)
    sawamura = naruto + asta
    its 2am and im only on ep3 of act II and im stressed i dont think i'll be able to sleep unless i see sawamura shine-