about Twice not winning SOTY

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by huRRicane8, Dec 4, 2019.

1. huRRicane8

huRRicane8 Rookie

Currency:
    so I'll tell you my story: since 2013 my bias group EXO has won all the 'album of the year' daesangs at MAMA and I was so used to it, when last year BTS won that award, I got kinda angry you know cause my bias group didn't. But I checked BTS sales, numbers, gaon, like everything and I knew why they won and it was well deserved prize and I understood (I mean BTS is also my bis group now). I think it's the same with onces, TWICE used to win song of the year at MAMA for three consecutive years and they expected it to happen now. I can't say it won't be deserved cause, fancy is obviously more deserved song and more well-known than signal (idk why this song won that year, clearly because it was twice, sorry true), but it would've happened if not BTS there, Chungha there etc. You can see how big BTS was this year, their album, views, sales, digital points, sorry but Twice is nowhere here to compare. If we take only S.Korea Gotta go did 100 times better than Fancy. with this I wanted to say just chill and relax, don't fight over this things and love your idols with and without their daesangs :omgr::loverr3:

TwiceSone likes this.
  2. stan12345

stan12345 Rookie

Currency:
    99% of the threads made about SOTY and Twice on this site in the last few hours have been from non-fans.

It's honestly hilarious how people keep bringing opinions from Twitter and expecting Twice fans on this site to explain or respond.

3. huRRicane8

huRRicane8 Rookie

Currency:
    I don't want them to explain smth, I don't even know how many onces are here, just I've seen many threads and that's why I posted

4. divakimkey

divakimkey Rookie

Currency:
    Op knows this. He/she just wants to cause drama and tries to act impartial while doing so, but it shows :)

Anyways congrats BTS.

5. stan12345

stan12345 Rookie

Currency:
    You made your own thread instead of posting in the coutless others to perpetuate the stupidity why then, especially when barely anything has been said to the contrary on this site about it from Twice fans?

Imagine seeing "many threads" and then thinking what the site definitely needs is another one. Logic.

barnaby, divakimkey and KA1230 like this.
  6. KA1230

KA1230 Rookie

Currency:
    We were hoping but not expecting. The joke is on you if you actually think that we are blind and oblivious to reality.

7. twicesuuuu

twicesuuuu Newbie

Currency:
    I get it. Next

barnaby likes this.
  8. alexkat

alexkat Trainee

Currency:
    Congrats BTS.

MassiveKpopFan likes this.
  9. MassiveKpopFan

MassiveKpopFan Married to @njsjyghsjmthj