Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

A long ass rant because fuck you that's why

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by BarackOkarma, May 21, 2018.

1. dudewhat

dudewhat Newbie

He obviously had proper promotion how else would producers cast him? It just proves my point, that he's actually being better promoted than Jin although the latter actually studied acting. Bighit could get him multiple roles by now, if they truly gave a damn about him.

2. Vmylove

Vmylove Newbie

Pls stop this ppl, v and jin will cry if they see this, they dont deserve such immature fans like this T_T and we dont deserve them

BridgesIBurned likes this.
  3. _Nyx

_Nyx Public Figure

I'm going to comment about Jimin since he got the most recent hate. He was told to kill him during his V live, not the most recent, but the one while in Japan. You can look it up to see for yourself. Also, Jimin just got another death threat like last month. Someone said they would shoot him while he's on stage performing "Serendipity." So sorry, but EVERYONE in BTS gets hate. I would also like to add that the "hate" Jin was afraid to receive originated from the time he told Jimin he looked like a pig. He didn't want it reveled that he told Jimin he wasn't good enough to debut because he was afraid of what people would say.

Angela_Cao likes this.
  4. Kelsey18

Kelsey18 Newbie

Omg finally I found a post that actually voiced THIS!! It has been bugging me ever since the release of the album and yet everywhere I see people are just shrugging it of like its completely okay..well guess what, it's fucking not! Everyone is so happy that Jin got his (well deserved) lines but no one is bothered by the fact that taehyung has been basically given a maximum of three (or two in a few songs) lines per song!! It's so frustrating! Why is it so difficult for big hit to give them at least close to equal no.of lines...and yes don't even come with that "his voice isn't fit for every song" bullshit because if that's what you think, you guys need to hear STIGMA..his voice is so soulful and amazing and his vocal range is just insane..you can clearly see he has improved his vocals so much, like he is able to hit all the HIGH and LOW notes in stigma...'THE TRUTH UNTOLD' is basically meant to be sung by deep voices like his (i mean his opening line basically gives the chills!)...All the other three vocalists got equal distribution and I couldn't even hear Taehyung say the line 'I still need you' at least once..I'm not hating on the other members, it's not their fault they got more lines but I'm just so annoyed that Taetae is being sidelined and no one seems to give a fuck because 'he is already popular'!! C'mon man that's just unfair..I just wanted to hear a lill more of this angel's voice..:(

Angela_Cao and BarackOkarma like this.
  5. K_Pop_Captain

K_Pop_Captain Leader

V’s voice is epic, wanna see that dude some kinda rock shit

Angela_Cao and Kelsey18 like this.
  6. Sorrybae39

Sorrybae39 Public Figure

7. K_Pop_Captain

K_Pop_Captain Leader

Thanks but I was thinking a bit heavier rock. Sounds great in this:

8. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    This was why I even started this thread and why I was furious. It's not even that much the line distribution anymore but the hypocrisy of some fans who ignore everything that doesn't involve their favorites.

But yeah, some people will always think that it's okay for some members to get less lines because their favorite has more or they just think that they are less talented, their position in the group limits them or they are just already popular so why do they even need more lines?

Angela_Cao and Kelsey18 like this.
  9. Kelsey18

Kelsey18 Newbie

Ikr..I almost want to give up on talking about line distribution..people just don't care anymore unless it's their bias being treated unfairly...when Jin didn't get enough spotlight we fought for him even though Tae was more or less given the same treatment..but now that Tae is being sidelined no one gives a damn just because he is already popular and comes up with shit like he has a whole single to himself..like wtf? The others had it too in the previous albums but their lines weren't affected...Honestly Taehyung deserves so much better than just being known for his visuals...people need to stop sleeping on his talents.

Angela_Cao likes this.
  10. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    I am honestly contemplating making another rant like this but I just don't need the negativity that comes with these thoughts so I'll probably keep quiet for now.

What pisses me off is people saying that Taehyung gets a lot of lines. Bitch where? He's almost always either third or fourth in the vocal line in album line distribution and in most songs. He doesn't actually get more lines that Jin anymore if you look at all their songs but I guess people will ignore that.

Just look at some responses in here. I clearly stated the fact that others got intros but they still got enough lines but Taehyung didn't this time, and still quite a bit of people said but he had an intro. It's like people don't even care that they are hypocrites anymore.

Angela_Cao likes this.