Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

A long ass rant because fuck you that's why

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by BarackOkarma, May 21, 2018.

1. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

V already got cropped from photos more than once, I don't know how many times cause I don't keep track of these things lol. He actually got cropped out during the BBMAs a few days ago and I can show it to you. He literally had 5 seconds on their debut MVs that I already linked to you

#61 Faye_Lip, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Angela_Cao likes this.
  2. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

You are incredibly ignorant to say this. BTS members especially the maknae line don't get hate from their own fandom except Jin. Jin gets hate from Armys specifically solo stans all the time. It's one thing if it's another fandom like Exo l talking shit about BTS everyone gets that. But to have your own fandom want to kick you out of the group and telling you to kill yourself is incredibly gross and rude. You sound like one those stans I'm talking about and you will never acknowledge how disgusting maknae line stans are.

3. Taehunk

Taehunk Public Figure

Preach, girl. The so-called OT7 fans don't give a shit about Taehyung not getting any lines because their favourite member is not being mistreated and I'm not here for that bullshit.

Angela_Cao, Kelsey18 and Faye_Lip like this.
  4. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

Are you really trying to say that Jin is the only member that gets hate from other "armys"? Unfortunately, I see people saying that member X have no talent/is ugly/should leave the group a lot. Every member have this kind of stans, including Jin. Jin stans are not saints and they also bash the other members.
    It's funny that you are insinuating that I'm a solo stan while you refuse to acknowledge that the other members also get hate. If you can't see that, then you are the solo stan.

Angela_Cao likes this.
  5. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

This proves the different between Jin and popular members. Jin said one time that he's afraid to say something because of receiving hate. Then Jimin acted surprise and said what hate. This shows that Jin is used to getting hate while Jimin never gets hate so he is shocked. I don't know how you can even compare Jin to the maknae line. Open your eyes and see the truth

6. Taehunk

Taehunk Public Figure

They gave Tae's lines to Jin instead of reducing Jungkook's and Jimin's lines and distributing them evenly between Tae and Jin. It's always them two who have to sacrifice, but never Jimin or Jungkook. I'm glad that Jin got to sing more, but why at the expense of Taehyung?? He always gets the least amount of lines after him as it is. I'm tired of BigHit's shit and am not gonna be silent about this.

Angela_Cao and Faye_Lip like this.
  7. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

Nothing I said proves this lol. Can't you read? I said that the other members also receive hate comments. Other members are also bashed for their appearence, that are people telling them to leave the group, that are people who say that they have no talent, that are people bashing their personality. You think Jin is the only one who receives this kind of comments? You really think that Jin is the only one who is afraid of receiving hate? You think he's the only one affected by it?
    Taehyung also talked about receiving hate comments and how this affected him. He literally cried in the bathroom with Jimin because of it. RM also talked about being affraid of negative comments and so did Jungkook, etc. Your post makes no sense. How does that proves that Jimin never gets hate? Jimin get tons of hate just like the other members and he also talked about it. Stop acting like the maknae line never gets hate. They get the most hate actually along with Namjoon. You are just showing how much you don't know about the other members besides Jin. You tried to make me the bad solo stan for saying that V should have more lines but you're the one who is completely disregarding the other members feelings. You are the one who should open your eyes and see that the other members also have a tough time dealing with negative comments and things aren't easy for the maknae line just because they are more popular. The more popular you are, the more hate you will receive. And stop acting like Jin is the least popular member when RM and J-hope are less popular and have less fans

#67 Faye_Lip, May 23, 2018
    Angela_Cao, LadyS and Taehunk like this.
  8. dudewhat

dudewhat Newbie

http://kprofiles.com/bts-bangtan-boys-members-profile/
    I’m guessing you’re referring to this where they got rid of the “sub” addition? Same difference. Just take a closer look at the other descriptions because idk why it’s so hard for you to get that JK and Jimin are still the main and lead vocalists, it’s kinda understandle they’re being favoured ( although I agree sometimes it’s just a bit too much ). This is also why I’m comparing him to Jin only, because singing wise they have the same position. It’s literally not about taehyungs popularity. It’s about Jin getting less parts despite them both being as you would say the vocalists. How did you come to the conclusion that I’m thinking that he’s getting special treatment? I’m just pointing out that he isn’t being treated as bad as you’re saying. At this point I’m tired of repeating myself, rly.

You should stop bringing up your own opinion into discussions. It’s hard to take serious this way.

LMAO. I don’t know what to say tbh. you rly think it’s unfair that rap line as part of bighits production team produce and release their own mixtapes? How exactly is this unfair? Besides, It’s not like their company doesn’t allow the rest to produce their own songs. So if Taehyung rly was as interested in producing like jungkook for example he’d definitely get the chance to realease his own stuff. It’s more likely that he simply is more interested in acting etc. You’re being ridiculous, it doesn’t make sense to demand equal jobs for everyone, theyre pursuing different careers after all.

Im not bashing any member here, why would I? I respect all seven of them. I’m talking about some maknae line stans making ridiculous accusations which are simply not true. This is what I’m talking about. Just because I don’t agree with their stans doesn’t mean I’m hating on the members. Yall simply love to whine about anything

#68 dudewhat, May 23, 2018
  9. dudewhat

dudewhat Newbie

No we are not. OP was talking about the general amount of lines he got on this album. You can’t leave out the fact that he got an entire intro just because you don’t feel like it lmao

10. I_am_scythe

I_am_scythe Trainee

I kinda feel sad :"( I feel like only a few talks about this. When I try to voice out my opinion about bangtan's line distributions recently and when I say something about tae getting fewer lines, people would come at me and say that I'm a solo stan. Heck no

11. sweet_lami

sweet_lami Rookie

trainee-idol
    tbh taehyung and yoongi deserve twice as many lines as jin
    if anyone is somehow triggered by my statement dont even bother replying to me lol
    just face the truth v and suga are much more talented and visually appealing, they have better voices and them getting lines would be far more profitable even for the company itself because they are the stan attractors.

Angela_Cao, Kelsey18 and Faye_Lip like this.
  12. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    I mean I'm not even trying anymore because look at a lot of responses here. People won't really talk about this but when you will you will automatically be called a solo stan and I'm honestly over it already

Kelsey18, I_am_scythe and LadyS like this.
  13. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    @Faye_Lip I don't really think you'll talk any sense into the people you are arguing with but thank you for trying really

14. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    Let's just agree to disagree. It's your opinion but no one is less deserving of lines and screen time in BTS.
    You'll get attacked for shit like this in the future so I'm giving you an advice to maybe not say shit like this

Angela_Cao and Kelsey18 like this.
  15. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

I wasn't talking about this or any site lol.
    I really don't care if JK and JM are the main and lead. As I already said, Taehyung can sing as well as them, his voice fits perfectly many songs in this album so there's no reason for him to have the least lines. Bighit is wasting his potential, he should have as many lines as JK and JM. If you think Jin should just be a sub-vocalist that's on you. And Jin got more lines than Tae in this album so what's your point?

You literally said: "Omg he literally got a solo song and mv despite being a SUB vocalist". When in fact, every member will have an intro and MV so stop acting like that's something special.

Literally every person in this thread and in this forum is bringing up their own opinions, including you, that's what people do in discussions, unless you think everything that comes out of your mouth is a fact, which makes you extremely delusional.

I never said it's unfair that the rapline releases their own mixtapes. Actually, I mentioned the mixtapes to show that the rap line doesn't receive unfair treatment since you said that:
    As you can see, you said "others", in the plural, so you were talking about Jin and at least one more person. We all know that Jimin and Jungkook don't receive unfair treatment, you even admitted that Bighit focus on them too much. So you were obviously talking about at least one member of the rap line, but the rap line have their own mixtapes, multiple solo MVs, collabs, intros and they all have more lines than Taehyung most of the time, therefore, they don't receive unfair treatment, at least not more than Taehyung.

I never said you were bashing them. You have really bad comprehension skills. I was talking about hyung line stans in general and pointing out that that are a lot of immature hyung line stans.

#75 Faye_Lip, May 23, 2018
    Angela_Cao likes this.
  16. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

Your comprehension skills are worst than I thought. Are you sure you read what OP wrote?
    OP was very clear. OP said:
    Which doesn't include the intro because then it would have 43 minutes.

And:
    Don't use his intro to pretend that he has a lot of lines in the album when in fact he has the least lines. We wanna hear his voice in the OT7 songs too.

Angela_Cao and Kelsey18 like this.
  17. BridgesIBurned

law, but not really
    surejan.w529.h352.jpg

Cookie_Monstax likes this.
  18. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

another solo Stan attacking Jin what happen to Ot7?

19. dudewhat

dudewhat Newbie

@Faye_Lip

Geez calm down. I replied during my my break at work so I might have misinterpreted some of your stuff lol. But so did you, apparently. Because you're still entirely missing my point. Your personal preference doesn't matter. It's reasonable for Bighit to give their lead and main the most parts, whether you prefer his voice or not. Taehyung and Jin are both ( sub ) vocalists, but it's safe to say he usually gets more lines and even more screen time. He also was the first one to start his acting career, despite Jin being very vocal about his wish to be an actor. Plus, he usually isn't cropped out lol, so no, he definitely has NOT been treated that bad. Yeah noah fence again, but you're all damn immature and annoying with your unjustified whining, so quit it.

#79 dudewhat, May 23, 2018
  20. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    I'm not gonna go into a fight but just this

You do know that bighit literally had nothing to do with Taehyung's acting gig right? He was offered it because of the producer of the drama and bighit did nothing for him to get the part so I don't get your point.

Angela_Cao likes this.