A long ass rant because fuck you that's why

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by BarackOkarma, May 21, 2018.

1. dudewhat

dudewhat Newbie

No offense but somehow it’s always maknae line stans that whine and accuse ot7 stans of not complaining on behalf of their biases. I’ve seen so many jungkook and jimin stans who also claimed that the fandom cares for all members besides their individual biases. The thing is, yall are already fed the best, stop being immature. It’s ONE comeback, Taehyung usually gets a pretty decent amount of lines despite not being the main vocal whereas jin has been mistreated by bighit, fans, heck even media outlets since debut. I’m Suga biased and compared to other cb’s, he also got a very short part and screen time, but I didn’t see any yoongi stan complain. Nah man, for once the line distribution actually seemed fair

#41 dudewhat, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. Sorrybae39

Sorrybae39 Celebrity

V did start more songs in their new album.
    As far as I know, Jin started Dead Leaves (he had to beg Suga for that) and Come Back Home.

3. KawaiiSamii

KawaiiSamii Trendsetter

V is my bias in BTS. I think he's fine. I mean Momo sometimes gets 5 seconds on a 3 and a half minute song. I've seen worse. I am glad V is getting his full.

4. BridgesIBurned

law, but not really
    I think even in this album he got more lines than Jin did. So, I guess, he isn't actually as mistreated as you think. However, I decided to comment because some people here say "his voice does not suit... bla bla". No! His voice IS deep, but he uses mixed and head voice quite well. I hate when people try to justify situations with every stupid and untrue "facts". And honestly, he should've had the most lines in "the truth untold". To me that was the best he ever sounded. And I would crop some "love is so bad" and " love it's so mad" from the title track. It was too repetitive to me.

LadyS likes this.
  5. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

What? Are you kidding?
    When BTS debuted V had less lines and screentime than Jin. Have you even heard 2 COOL 4 SKOOL to say this?

2 COOL 4 SKOOL

He has the least lines and screentime in 2 COOL 4 SKOOL

In N.O he also has the least lines

Bighit barely acknowledged his existence back then, his only position was being a sub-vocalist. They started giving a few more lines to him after he got popular for his visuals, and then people started to notice that he's a good singer and dancer too.

Don't use his intro to justify his lack of lines in their songs because when other members had their intros they didn't get less lines because of it. J-hope had so many lines in BST and even if you cut Serependity, Jimin still has the second most lines in Her. Also, every member will get an intro. Does that mean that when Jungkook and Jin get their intros they will have less lines? It's nice that he have scenes in the MV but we can't hear his scenes, we want lines.

What? o_O The ones that Bighit always promoted as the stars are Namjoon and Jungkook. Even though Namjoon isn't popular, he is definitly the most promoted member. Jimin also has a lot more lines than V and more screentime too. Even though that are a few MVs where V has the most screentime, overall Jimin, Jungkook and RM have more.

Of course V is more popular than Jin, but I wouldn't say Jin barely has a fanbase. All BTS members are really popular and Jin is far from being the least popular or having the least fans. He definitly is more popular and has more fans than RM and J-hope. And just because V is popular, doesn't mean we should just accept his lack of lines without complaining.

#45 Faye_Lip, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Angela_Cao, BarackOkarma and Taehunk like this.
  6. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

Funny because hyung line stans were the ones crying about likes on Twitter. Taehyung only have a decent amount of lines in certain songs but if you look at the line distribution of the albuns overall, he's always one of the last. Yoongi is a rapper and at least he had more lines than Taehyung in the album. Taehyung has the least lines in this album, and it's not like he had many in the previous ones, so don't expect us to be quiet and don't complain about it because we don't want this to repeat

Angela_Cao likes this.
  7. ExtraMinnie

ExtraMinnie Newbie

Tbh I didn't really notice until you brought it up. It doesn't really upset me because I know Taehyung got a lot of lines and screen time in the last few eras. So hey unless you are a main or lead singer, some eras will be a hit or miss. Jin's lack of lines got a lot of attention because his were extreme cases. Look at BST and Not Today. It's always the extreme cases with very few lines (also like NCT's Winwin, Yuta, and Johnny) that will get fans mad. Taehyung's case isn't extreme.

Also, tbh most people seem to only care about the line distribution in title tracks. I don't really see complaints about albums.

8. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

This is so true. It's perfectly fine when Jimin/V/JK fans whine about lack of lines (LOL) or whatever trivial reason but when Jin fans does it, we're called annoying solo stans. Jin fans are attacked everyday for speaking about Jin's mistreatment when he gets treated the worst of all the members. I mean cut from pictures, no lines and screen time, death threats, the dude has been through a lot of shit. Maknae line stans start petitions when their faves have less lines in one song lol. They are so lucky. I would be happy if Jin got the same treatment as any of the popular members

dudewhat likes this.
  9. dudewhat

dudewhat Newbie

Omg he literally got a solo song and mv despite being a SUB vocalist, yall always unnecessarily compare him to Jimin the lead and JK the main. As a matter of fact Taehyung has always been better treated than Jin over the years. And speaking of Jin, he also only got more lines in Fake love, but you don’t catch his stans going berserk over this. Instead they’re happy he got enough parts in at least one song. I know he’s talented and deserves more exposure just like all the others, but he definitely gets better treatment than some others in the group. Also with hyung line stans crying about likes, I have no idea what you’re talking about. But generally speaking y’all maknae line stans rly tend to be immature sometimes so grow up already.

#49 dudewhat, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    nicfanz likes this.
  10. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

Jin stans: happy with a burger after receiving crumbs
    Maknae stans: still complaining after getting lobster and filet mignon

Cookie_Monstax likes this.
  11. StrawHat_luffy

StrawHat_luffy Super Rookie

Caption
    That 3.30 min are minus the intro so if you add everything up V has 16% of the album which is 2nd highest with jimin.
    1) jk - 21%
    2) V & Jimin - 16%
    3) RM - 12%
    4) Jin & Suga - 11%
    5) J-hope - 10%
    (aprox)
    I really don't see any problem, I know he has less line in songs but it still good he is 2nd overall when J-hope has like 10%

12. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

LMAO Why are you acting like armys haven't made multiple hashtags trend WW to complain about Jin not having lines or about people cropping him out of pictures? It's actually the opposite, no one cares when Jin stans complain about lines but if say V should have more lines I get caled a solo stan. Jin isn't the only member who received death threats, all the members receive a lot of hate, especially RM and the maknae line. And stop acting like V has a lot of lines.

I love how you ignored my reply to you because you have no arguments

Angela_Cao and Taehunk like this.
  13. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

Why are you acting like he's receiving special treatment when every member will have an intro and MV.? RM, Suga, J-hope and Jimin already have theirs. Jungkook and Jin are next. Don't use Singularity as an excuse because when other members had an intro they didn't get less lines because of it. Also, he isn't a sub-vocalist anymore. He is now a vocalist, lead dancer and visual.

Well, Taehyung can sing as well as them if not better

Better than who besides Jin? The rap line, who released mixtapes, multiple solo MVs besides the intro and solo on Wings? lol

Hyung line stans are always crying about having less likes on Twitter and views on Fancams and bashing the maknae line for being more popular. Y'all act like there's no problem in bashing them just because of their popularity. I've seen this a million of times. It's not their fault if people like them more

14. ripiasuju

ripiasuju Icon

He got a mv stop complaining..

nicfanz likes this.
  15. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

And then you cut his intro and he is the last.. We are talking about his lines in OT7 songs

Angela_Cao likes this.
  16. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

We're clearly seeing two different things. I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Maknae line gets hate? They are fucking popular. I've never seen anyone say they hate V or Jungkook while I see hate for Jin every day telling him to die and he is useless and ugly. And you are wrong. Armys hate Jin stans and call us selfish solo stans who hate BTS because we want justice for Jin. Everytime there's a tweet or video complaining about Jin, there are thousands of comments telling us to shut up and how line distribution is fair and we need to chill, etc.

I ignored you because you seem like a deluded solo stan who can't separate fact from fiction. All the stuff you said makes me laugh because of how absurd it sounds.

17. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Basic Bitch Cult
    I love this “my fav’s not getting more lines than your faves and it’s your fault for not whining with me” culture.

18. freakyfantasy

freakyfantasy Celebrity

I'm trying to stop being slightly bothered by the line distribution, especially since I've seen it bothers them, and the emphasis they put on how the line distribution proccess goes. They know our complaints with Jin and JHope and it was obvious it makes them uncomfortable and it puts them in the awkward position of having to defend their process of making music.
    It's simply a matter of position within the group: with Kookie and Jimin being main vocalists, they will take over the majority of the vocals, and this is fact. Jin and V will aways have less lines than Jimin and Kookie. It's slightly awkward to complain about this, because I love all of them, so it's not like I'm bothered to hear Kookie and Jimin sing. Plus both V and Jin got to shine in the Japanese album, so there's that? :(

19. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

I'll take this thread seriously when V gets cropped from 8 photos and gets 2 seconds in a MV.

Cookie_Monstax and dudewhat like this.
  20. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

What are you on sis? The more popular you are, more hate you will receive. I see people bashing V,Jungkook and Jimin way more than Jin for different reasons of course. RM and Maknae line definitly get more hate. As I already said, other members also received death threads and Bighit even made statements about it. Every BTS member gets hate, Jin is not special

The fact that armys made multiple hashtags trend WW about Jin's lines proves the opposite

You ignored me because I had receipts and you ran out of arguments