A long ass rant because fuck you that's why

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by BarackOkarma, May 21, 2018.

1. LadyS

LadyS Leader

People are quick to quote the “please love all the 7 of us” but it seems it never FUKCING applies to Taehyung.

2. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    I'm just honestly butthurt more about the fact that some fans are hypocrites rather than the company not giving Jin/Tae/Hoseok more lines because there's nothing we can do about it

Angela_Cao and magito like this.
  3. Snsdexorevelnct

Yeah, he got some hate over that Burn the stage episode where him and Jin were arguing. IDK why some fans can't understand that members are bound to argue and have disagreements. They were angry bc he didn't apologise first, which is stupid bc only one member can do it first, it was either him or Jin to do it first and it ended up being Jin lol.

Taehyung's a pure soul. I hope next comeback there is some improvement.

Angela_Cao and Faye_Lip like this.
  4. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    It's because people think that because Taehyung is popular it's enough only for his fans to defend him. Actually quite a lot of Army let the fact that Bighit never really promoted Taehyung much slip through their fingers.

5. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    It's not even the most pathetic reason for hate he has gotten so it didn't even surprise me at all. It's almost like people never had arguments with friends or siblings and don't know how hard it is to apologize actually.

I mean, with Taehyung's and Jin's voice becoming better because they actually improved I'm hoping they get even more lines

6. magito

magito Celebrity
    . Awards Team

Your mother
    [​IMG]
    Now I understand what do you mean :D

7. samael

samael Rookie

but if everyone has same line distribution, wth do you have roles like vocalists and rappers for???

sure, everyone wants their favs to get as much lines as possible, but perhaps they didnt get those lines because the songs chosen werent best for them or what they are good at.

8. Eric_Cartman

Eric_Cartman Trainee

After listening to his solo on the album and the one on the wings album I think I'll pass on him getting more lines. Bts keep writing songs for tenors which makes his singing just...stop.

kKaliko and Manoko like this.
  9. _Nyx

_Nyx Public Figure

Line distribution will never be equal. Jungkook is the main vocal and Jimin is lead, while Jin and Tae are vocalist, so it will be pretty rare for them not to have the most lines between the vocal line. As for the intro, Tae's intro video and song are both longer than Jimin and J-Hope's intros. Tae has one song where he 7th in line distribution and Jin has two. He 2nd in "Magic Shop" and 4th for about three other songs. I personally think the line distribution was pretty fair. However, I don't really care about lines as long as the song is good unless it's something absolutely crazy like NCT (no offense).

Cookie_Monstax, Chaittra and dudewhat like this.
  10. thinginthegalaxy

the troll under the bridge
    I'm not a Taehyung stan but I 100% agree. People seem to forget if he doesn't get enough. I'm really happy that rap line has lines (as a Yoongi stan) as well as Jin, but I wish Taehyung got more. It's really not fair.

Angela_Cao, Kelsey18 and Faye_Lip like this.
  11. TaleOfGenji

TaleOfGenji Rookie

He has a solo song in this album tho. And a solo MV.

12. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    But Jimin had a solo too in the last album and he still got more lines without the intro than Taehyung and Jin who didn't have a solo then.

Angela_Cao, Kelsey18 and Faye_Lip like this.
  13. boyvert4bom

boyvert4bom Super Rookie

I didn't read any of this, and I don't follow Boy Groups or Male Soloists.
    However the "Fuck You" got me very intrigued, so I came here.

....and left.

14. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    But not when one vocal has 200 seconds in an album and the other 400, that's just too much for me

Angela_Cao and Kelsey18 like this.
  15. Chaittra

Chaittra A-List

1) Music shouldn't be about no. of lines... it depends on who voice suits the most... This is why having more members in a group is a problem.

2) JK is the main vocalist because his voice suits most of the songs BTS has done... Which is why people cherish TAE's deep voice even though they don't use too much of his voice...

3) Having said that I get that its upsetting when idols barely get lines but we are always complaining... Like till now it was JIN... and now Tae???

#35 Chaittra, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Cookie_Monstax and Manoko like this.
  16. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Satan's pet iguana
    I guess he should just stop singing then until they change the sound of the songs :siptear:?

Faye_Lip likes this.
  17. loveis4evergone

loveis4evergone Super Rookie

Advocating For RM
    we've been vocal about jin for years im not sure with just pure complaints will it change this is apparent in many groups bts isnt special in this situation
    and im not saying that because hes more popular that people shouldnt complain
    im saying that because hes more popular than even some of the rap line that less people tend to complain and focus more on jin since hes underrated in many areas
    yeah it does need to change but we cant unless they do it

Angela_Cao likes this.
  18. Faye_Lip

Faye_Lip Super Rookie

Taehyung deserves so much better!
    He has such a good voice! When I heard the new album, I really missed his voice. His parts are so nice but so short! :(
    Everytime he starts singing his lines, I get excited and then they end. He really deserves more lines. Saying that his voice doesn't fit their songs is such a bad excuse, that are a lot of songs that fit his voice but Bighit refuses to let him sing for more than a few seconds. He always delives his lines perfectly and he can sing as good as JK and JM. He's also a good dancer and has stage presence. I hope he gets more lines in their next album. Bighit is really sleeping on his talent

Angela_Cao, Kelsey18 and Taehunk like this.
  19. nicfanz

nicfanz Trainee

You can't compare V and Jin
    1) V has gotten a lot of lines and screen time since BTS debuted and deservingly so since he's a great singer, dancer and best looking. Jin hasn't got anything until this album because BH hates him. You complain about V getting screwed in LY Tear but he got one solo and Fake Love video I saw a lot of V scenes. V will always have a prominent spot in MVs even if he gets little lines because he's the 2nd star (1st is JK)

2) V is extremely popular and loved by fans everywhere. Jin is underrated by fans and barely has a fanbase. Of course you will see people stick up for Jin because he gets treated badly.

Cookie_Monstax and dudewhat like this.
  20. randomstrang3r

randomstrang3r Public Figure

Hmm,,, I kinda knew this gonna happened after a couple listen of the album. After Jimin got Serendipity, I saw a lot of Jimin-biased stans start saying the same thing. They're saying how in LY:Her era, Jimin got less screentime/lines. But frankly I just never noticed that in HER. I'm sorry. And eventho Tae is one of my bias, I guess I'm the type that just don't care that much about things like line distribution. 9x6J8J8.gif Its really common in kpop for this and 10 years being into kpop make me just give up on getting angry everytime someone just got a few sec in a song. Except for some extreme cases like BST and Not Today. But I do noticed he got less line distribution this time throughout the album, so I understand your rant. He deserved more because I know he can do more than this.

Kelsey18 likes this.