Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

A long ass rant because fuck you that's why

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by BarackOkarma, May 21, 2018.

1. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    If you are not a Taehyung stan you probably shouldn't read this because I learned that if you try to defend your bias people will call you a solo stan and will try to insult you. But I would love for you to read this because it's the rare occasion I am serious in AKP and if you like BTS you should support every member.

I'm in love with Love yourself: tear, but I'm iffy about one fucking thing.
    Everyone is going off about how great the line distribution is and I would agree if not for one thing. Taehyung has 3:30 minutes in an album of 40 minutes. That is less than 10% percent people, I don't know in what planet this is concidered fair line distribution. If five people each get 10% of the lines, then it means two people get about half of a fucking album.

I'm also one second away from ranting about the hyung/rap line parts in songs because what the fuck is this shit? THey deserve better than this. The issue I have with this is that everyone knows Rap line/Jin don't get anough lines when it comes to their songs and nobody likes it. But when it's Taehyung mostly no one even notices except his fans.

I fucking raged about Jin and Hoseok getting less lines all the time but it's actually pathetic that people seem to not care when it's Taehyung. I'm so fucking happy that Jin got more lines than before but I just hate it when people are hypocrites.

And don't fucking say shit about him getting the intro and that's why he has less lines in the other songs. It wasn't like that when the other members had intros tho? What even is this. How fair is it when in a song three vocals get almost a minute each and he gets 15 seconds? This is honestly the Jin situation all over again.

Jimin got the intro and lines in the love yourself:her album, Suga got an intro and lots of parts in an album, Jhope got the intro and alot of lines in the title track bst plus in Wings. But of course when it comes to Tae some of you guys sure do love to pull this card out, when it was never the case for any other member?

It''s probably because my bias is Taehyung and I have a soft spot for him, but it just seems like him and Namjoon always get the most hate. And the thing is, a lot of Army agree that RM gets the most hate, but they downplay the hate Taehyung gets because he's so popular.

It just sometimes feels like ot7 only lives when the other six members are concerned but when Taehyung is hated, only his stans defend him.

It's kind of sickening that this shit is making me dislike solo stans because I've been told so many times to shut the fuck up and to sit down because my bias is already popular so it's fine if he doesn't get lines, or gets one repetative line or is bashed.

Also don't fucking start with the songs not fitting Taehyung's voice. The truth untold, bless her my favorite song from the album, makes his voice sound so beautiful, yet he got two/three times less lines than the other three members. I'm fucking livid man, I'm scaring my turtoise.

I stood behind every single member when they were hated or didn't get a lot of lines in songs, so why the fuck are some people such hypocrites?

Ya'll can dislike me as much as you want but I honestly don't fucking care. I want an equal ot7.

YOU JUST MADE ME BREAK MY 48+ HOURS POSITIVITY STREAM YA HOES.

I swear if you try to break my positivity again some of ya'll are getting your ass whooped.

Edit: I knew people were gonna say I'm implying I want him to steal lines. I just want Bighit to give an equal amount of lines or at least close to it to everyone.

TL: DR I'm more missed at the hypocrite fans than anything else really.

#1 BarackOkarma, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Chumki, Kelsey18, Sylvfia and 10 others like this.
  2. extraneous

extraneous Rookie

so -- who should v steal lines from

3. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    Honestly they should just make the amount of lines more equal, it's not really about stealing up in here for me but about the hypocrisy of fans who whine about Jin/Hobi/Suga/RM and even Jimin not getting enough lines but when Taehyung doesn't get lines it's fine with a lot of people.
    And the thing is, he never really had an outstanding amount of lines in any album, just like Jin and Hoseok never had too.

4. centen

centen Notable

I was legit thinking something along these same lines this morning when I listened to the album again: the line distribution is even more skewed than it usually is.

Kelsey18, Eithra and magito like this.
  5. extraneous

extraneous Rookie

ok -- so you just want peeps to back you up -- thats understandable

6. ForgottenSoul

ForgottenSoul Celebrity

His voice does not suit alot of stuff due to how deep it is, not everyone will be equal in a group this big.

Jimin and Jungkook suit more pop songs .

JJBaker, Cookie_Monstax and victress like this.
  7. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    Honestly I just wanted to rant about this because it bothered me and my friend's a solo Jungkook stan so she doesn't care

Kelsey18, I_am_scythe and magito like this.
  8. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    I'm actually surprised there's someone agreeing because people don't really notice this

Kelsey18 and centen like this.
  9. loveis4evergone

Advocating For RM
    no one hates you but tbh we all ranted about jin not getting squat on all platforms not just lines
    taehyung is at least more popular as a member even w/o the lines
    but YES JUSTICE FOR MORE EQUAL LINES
    but its not like we can control them and tell them to do it when weve been trying for years
    idk what goes on when theyre distributing the lines, but lets pray they can give him and jin more next time
    i know jimin and jungkook are good singers but i do wished bang pd would flex the line more for the other 2 vocalists
    the raplines lines fit well and they put them out because bts is known for having a strong rap line
    but yeah i would like it if tae/jin got more splits of lines, if not a least their own songs again like the wings album

but if somehow we can reach bang pd....perhaps they would hear because RM said ultimately bang pd gives the final green light

Kelsey18, Cookie_Monstax and magito like this.
  10. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    There are actually songs that Taehyung fits too but he still doesn't get a lot of lines, one example would be The truth untold :)

Chumki, Kelsey18, Eithra and 3 others like this.
  11. magito

magito Married to: Emileh

I think that's internal matter. Not only for BTS but for every other group.

I'm not the producer => My opinion doesn't even matter to the producer => I won't waste my time
    That's what I learnt from being a BlackJack with (ex)bias Minzy.

I 100% agree that it's not fair but what is fair in this world?
    Btw his voice from the vocal line is my favourite :lover1:
    And Jhope is my bias so I totally understand you TT

loveis4evergone likes this.
  12. Snsdexorevelnct

sad to say but equal line distribution will never happen to most groups. For larger groups the chance is even lower, but even in smaller groups line distribution is fucked up.

NCTs WinWin's lines are nowhere to be found lol.

I think the reason why some fans might not be as angry about the line distribution for Taehyung is because he's already a popular and well-loved member. People normally get angry when an under appreciated and unpopular member doesn't get time to shine. All BTS members are super popular but Taehyung is definitely in the upper part of the popularity chart.

I think he's the best singer in BTS though, now that i've seen his vocal abilities

13. seoulgi

seoulgi Newbie

I don't usually whine about lines bc I see it as more of a artistic choice. I think If a member fits a part of the song better then it should go to said member. But If It's extreeemely unfair like Jins case a few years ago then I can see why people would be upset. And BTS Rap Line get enough lines already lol, not all songs need rap parts but they still make sure to include a verse or two for each rapper in every song.. that's pretty fair.

If you want to see truly unfair Line distribution check out NCT's songs

Purplelavender97 likes this.
  14. LadyS

LadyS Icon

Botmy
    THANK YOU

I really appreciate this

Jin stans have always complained about line but when we do it we are called SOLO stans. It’s fucking ridiculous the non lines tae has this album. Fucking truth untold is a vocal line song but tae has only 22 seconds in a 4 minutes long song.

Kelsey18, freakyfantasy and Faye_Lip like this.
  15. Redvelvetinfires

broke
    fr tho his voice is so beautiful and since album had a lot of jazzy and cold type songs (I'm not good with adjectives) I thought he would get a lot more lines but he didn't

16. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    I'm still pissed about WinWin tho.

But when you compare having 215 seconds versus 401 in an album between two members Imma be a bit triggered.
    I get the popularity point, I really do, but together with being one of the most popular him and RM get the post hate too for things that are honsetly pathetic

Snsdexorevelnct likes this.
  17. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    For real tho, I was expecting more lines from him but I got a bit dissapointed. It's still my second favorite album from them.

Faye_Lip likes this.
  18. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    Imma quote myself probably but when One member has 215 seconds from which a lot of repetitive and the other 401 in an album imma be trigger.
    Also I'm already triggered about the NCT line distribution

Kelsey18 and seoulgi like this.
  19. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    Fuck I need more people who think like this because apart from AKP suprisingly, everywhere else a lot of people are actually happy that Tae got the least amount of lines. People are hypocrites

20. BarackOkarma

Satan's pet iguana
    Honestly Jin really didn't get much recongition from Bighit and fans ever.
    I'm a bit sad about people thinking that just because he's more popular it's okay for him to not have a lot of lines. What's he supposed to do? Dance and look pretty?
    YOU KNOW BIGHIT WON'T DO IT EVER RIGHT?
    Honestly Jin and Taehyung should get more lines in the ;ater albums, but it probably won't happen unless more fans will be vocal about this.
    I'm just thinking how does Bighit not know that fans are not happy about Jin/Taehyung situation because I've read that people sent the management of the company letters about this somehow

loveis4evergone likes this.