73 years old woman cleans city free from Nazi-spray painting but than she was sendet to court

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JiminieKookie, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:25 AM.

1. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    source

A 73 years old woman, her name Irmela Mensah-Schramm, went around the city centre with a white spray can to erase and overpaint the nazi drawings like the Hakenkreuz, some rude message and other stuff. Now she had ben sendet to court for damage of property. She made it to her task to clean the city from extreme right-messages. No mather if she has seen graffiti, stickers or other kind of extreme right-vandalism, shes there to clean up.

Aswell as in the city of Eisenach in Thüringen, Germany where she overpainted the graffiti "NS-Zone". But that caused trouble, because someone had seen her while she did that and made a photo from it. The woman than had to go to court cause of this.

The district court of Eisenach sentenced the 73 year old woman for property damage to 300 euros as penalty. "I didn't made a mistake," she tells to the German TV program MDR. The radical right-wing symbols are damage of property. She only removes the inapropriate messages.

[​IMG]

Property damage, however, remains property damage, according to the court. But Irmela Mensah-Schramm doesn't want to be stopped by the verdict and continue.

#1 JiminieKookie, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:25 AM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019 at 10:46 AM
    SomeoneLovesEXO and Gold_Chilli like this.
  2. Gold_Chilli

Gold_Chilli Trainee

Contractor
    Good for her. Please keep going and do your painting thing.

3. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Rookie

I can see why she'd get in trouble, but i don't think she should have