6 BTS Fans vs 1 Secret Hater Video

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Eyzon, Aug 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Eyzon

Eyzon Newbie

Currency:

So apparently the "secret hater" is an EXO-L, but states that she's just not a fan.
    Later army found out her personal Twitter account with tweets mocking and hating on BTS, and of course, you know what happens next:

A bash.
    Her twitter is on private now, I don't know whether to be more sorry for the girl or disappointed for this fandom.

Who would openly say that they hate BTS on a public video where millions of armies are watching? Y'all think she has the courage? She would've just got bashed either way, except lying is, of course, the better option when there will always be that one person who will be upset when you tell the truth.

The fact that they found and invaded her personal twitter account just sends me, I mean her instagram is untouched but damn, can you guys for once respect one's personal space? Girl can have her own opinions.

edit: some typos gotta sleep bye hoes

2. Hwall

Hwall Idol

Currency:
    High school
  3. LokisHorns

LokisHorns Celebrity

Currency:
    No, another EXO-L pretended to be her and actively bashed BTS. Then the ACTUAL Trinity unlocked her twitter, because she has it private ALL THE TIME and put that EXO-L trying to frame in her place. Let me mention how this nice EXO-L also called Trinity a 'dirty gorilla' for lashing out at her. And then she privated her account again because it's ALWAYS private. She just came off private to clear shit up.

Also ARMYs:

Menean and PinkBish like this.
  4. Taegifan

Taegifan Super Rookie

Currency:
    The hater was an exol we arent even surprised.

Menean likes this.
  5. Menean

Menean

Currency:
    I heard that it wasn't actually her. Anyways, before the episode aired, EVERYONE was saying to not attack the hater, not matter what they say. You'll find hundreds of tweets on that. And after it aired, ARMY were pleasantly surprised with how chill she was and no one attacked her for whatever she said in the video.

didi2802 likes this.