3 Extra Dates Added To TwiceLights Tour Japan Leg.

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by gobSIDES, Sep 19, 2019.

1. gobSIDES

gobSIDES Super Rookie

As if you needed to know or be told anymore how Twice owns Japan another 3 additional tour dates were added.

I heard ticketing so far went extremely well and this is further testament to that, a second date for Chiba, Fukuoka and Shizuoka.

Imagine selling 215.5k tickets in just March and April adding another 100-110k and that still not being enough to contain Once.

Each venue will host anywhere from 8-15 thousand attendees per show.

2. lookinglass

lookinglass Celebrity

They didn’t announce it but the previous tickets might already be sold out.

People with paid premium memberships are applying for 5 rounds of lottery and still failed to get any tickets.

gobSIDES and rockford like this.
  3. kirla

kirla Trainee

Wow! Congrats to fans and Twice)

gobSIDES and rockford like this.
  4. rockford

rockford Trainee

I thought it was an Nissan Stadium announcement when I saw the thread title. Oh well, extra dates are always good news. Congrats TWICE!

5. gobSIDES

gobSIDES Super Rookie

I think based on the results of this test, seeing if they can draw capacity crowds from more difficult stubborn venues has shown JYPE and Warner that's a definite yes we should see early next year an announcement for a stadium date 100% at this point.

Not sure about Nissan-They would sell it out easy imho-but I think with the 3 dates in Fukuoka we will see a Dome date added and the Yanmar Stadium too.

If I had to predict Twice next big tour in Japan I would say Tokyo Dome, Kyocera Dome, Fukuoka Dome, Nagoya Dome and ending with a show in the Yanmar Stadium in Osaka.