2015 Rookies Mafia Gameplay Thread [EVILS WON]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by funnyguy69, Apr 29, 2016.

1. mocochang

mocochang Celebrity

Currency:
    EXILE TRIBE trash ♥
    I was going with bap's choices, bap was obvi good, so I don't see your point? :rolleyes:

ledapple_3 and BAP_STARLIGHT like this.
  2. mocochang

mocochang Celebrity

Currency:
    EXILE TRIBE trash ♥
    So I lost, twice, but that was so much fun!! I hope we do this again some time :D

3. Lemondolly

Lemondolly Rookie

Currency:
    Chicken Wing
    good=/=right
    my point was you trusted your friends, regardless of whether they were good or not, and lynched goods
    nuget is the most recent example

4. BAP_STARLIGHT

BAP_STARLIGHT Rookie

Currency:
    IM going to bed night guys it was fun to play mafia
    Hope we can lay again sopn :)

5. ledapple_3

ledapple_3 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Betman
    sorry to tell you guys, but since lemon was lynched, I was the only mafia playing :rolleyes: you could've won a long time ago :)))

BAP_STARLIGHT and Lemondolly like this.
  6. Lemondolly

Lemondolly Rookie

Currency:
    Chicken Wing
    waiting to see the roles :)

BAP_STARLIGHT and marie1901 like this.
  7. funnyguy69

funnyguy69 Rookie

Currency:
    Student
    Umji - @BAP_STARLIGHT
    Umji - Good
    You’re G-Friend’s Umji! Even though netizens call you ugly, you don’t let them rain on your parade. You’re part of an up and coming girl group and you have wealthy parents to fall back on, so you’re not too worried about your future.
    Ability: You have the ability to role block one person a night. However, you do not get to choose who you roleblock. This is random.

Yerin - @minorishin
    Yerin - Good
    You’re G-Friend’s Yerin! You’ve been highly criticized for overreacting things like your cry and your eye smile, but that’s just who you are. Like the emo 14 year old inside of all of us, you hate that no one understands you.
    Ability: You have the ability to investigate one person a night and discover their alignment
    Mod note: Everyone they investigate will show up as innocent, whether or not they actually are.

Punch - @Lotus_Girl
    Punch - Neutral
    You’re OnePunch’s Punch AKA Samuel. You debuted at an extremely young age. Instead of waiting to debut with Seventeen, you decided to take your chances and debut in a duo under a different company instead. Your duo partner ended up signing onto another more successful agency after debut and your old Seventeen companions have had a much better debut than you, leaving you bitter.
    Ability: Every other night, you can choose a word that is four letters or more and a player. If the player says this word during the next day phase, there is a 50% chance they will die at the beginning of the following day phase.

Yeeun - @shuka
    Yeeun - Neutral
    You’re CLC’s Yeeun! You have a lot of attitude controversies but they’re blown way out of proportion. You’re a good person at heart and it’s not your fault that people jump to conclusions about you without even knowing the truth.
    Ability: You must choose two players night one. If you do not choose, they will be randomized. These two players will fall in love. If one of them dies, the other dies. You only win if both players survive until the end.
    Chose demosthenes voice and hoshi_1010

Halla - @silveroaksm
    Halla - Good
    You’re The Ark’s Halla! Even though The Ark has already disbanded, everyone will forever remember you as the actress in your debut music video whose death brought everyone to tears.
    Ability: When you die, you can anonymously leave a single message to any player of your choice.
    Mod note: The message must be scrambled up

Binnie - @k_popj_poplover
    Binnie - Good
    You’re Oh My Girl’s Binnie! Oh My Girl didn’t have as successful of a debut as other girl groups from the same year, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t a force to be reckoned with. You’ll do whatever it takes to reach the top!
    Ability: You have the ability to investigate one person each night and discover their alignment.
    Mod note: Good roles will appear as Evil, and Evil roles will appear as Good.

Shownu - @perryperry
    Shownu - Good
    You’re Monsta X’s Shownu! You’re the leader of your group and it’s your job to set a good example and care for your fellow members.
    Ability: You can choose one person to save from death each night. If they are attacked, they will live.

Minhyuk - @DemosthenesVoice
    Minhyuk - Good
    You’re Monsta X’s Minhyuk! You’re a bit controversial and problematic, but anyone as forward about their intentions as you are can’t be bad at heart.
    Ability: When you are investigated and when you are lynched or killed at night, you will appear as evil.

Jaehyun - @LoveChickenNuget
    Jaehyun - Good
    You’re N-Flying’s Jaehyun! You’re a bit goofy and love to have a good time on stage. Your good attitude bleeds into those around you.
    Ability: You have a bulletproof vest. You can choose to wear it for one night only and if the mafia try to kill you that night, you will not die.

Vernon - @SaucyMaknae
    Vernon - Evil
    You’re Seventeen’s Vernon! Your good looks and bubbling charisma seem to have everyone fooled into thinking you’re a charming young man, but that honestly couldn’t be further from the truth.
    Ability: Before the end of the first night, you must choose someone who you will use as your “shield”. If you do not choose, it will be randomized. If you are lynched during the day, they will die instead.
    Chose shuka

Woozi - @evanidk
    Woozi - Good
    You’re Seventeen’s Woozi! You’re known for being short but still having a good nature. Your adorable actions and cute demeanor have captured hearts everywhere.
    Ability: If you are lynched with the majority vote, you will NOT die. However, if you have the minority vote, you will. Additionally, the last person to vote for your death will die with you.

Somin - @Lemondolly
    Somin - Evil
    You’re ex-April leader Somin! You decided to drop April after their debut flopped. You claim those weren’t your true intentions, but anyone can see right through you.
    Ability: Each night you can visit one person and view their role. If you die, your role will appear as the last person you visited.

Jae - @naynay95
    Jae - Neutral
    You’re Day6’s Jae! Without your signature glasses, not a single person would recognize you and you wouldn’t be able to recognize them!
    Ability: You are able to choose someone’s role when they die and take it over. This can be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

Seunghee - @SaucyGangsta
    Seunghee - Good
    You’re DIA’s Seunghee! You really haven’t had good luck. First you debuted under Co-Ed School, which became just 5-DOLLS. After quite a few member shakeups and changes, you ended up debuting in DIA as the leader. You hope you’ve finally found your big break.
    Ability: You will receive a “dream” from the previous night at the beginning of every other day phase. The dream will involve 3 people, one of whom are mafia.

Cathy - @Tsuntsuncat
    Cathy - Good
    You’re DIA’s Cathy! You dropped your group like a sore thumb when you decided to join Produce 101, but it didn’t work out for you.
    Ability: You can override a lynch once during the game by either choosing someone else to be lynched or choosing to save a person from a lynch by lynching no one at all. Note: You cannot use this to save yourself.

Bobby - @Danfeng
    Bobby - Good
    You’re iKon’s Bobby! You earned a lot of hate when you dissed idol rappers, but you can’t help it that you’re better than everyone else! That’s their problem, not yours.
    Ability: Your vote counts as two votes during the day. Additionally, every night you can investigate someone and you will have a 50% chance of determining their alignment.

BI - @Hoshi_1010
    BI - Evil
    You’re iKon’s BI! You’re known to have an awful personality and be a pain to work with. Everyone is scared of you and no one really honestly likes you.
    Ability: You can clean up to 3 people’s roles, so that if they are successfully killed by mafia, only the mafia will know what their role was.

Momo - @TaoTaoChenChen
    Momo - Evil
    You’re Twice’s Momo. You gained a lot of fans for your great body and equally as great dance moves on Sixteen and then you debuted in Twice. However, you’ve had a hidden agenda from the beginning. You were able to use your cunning ways to take Somi’s rightful place in Twice and these cunning ways are exactly what make you bad to the bone.
    Ability: Once per game, you can use your cunning to ensure that whoever the mafia kills at night successfully dies.

Tzuyu - @aussie_shawol
    Tzuyu - Good
    You’re Twice’s Tzuyu! A lot of people blame you for the endless controversy that seems to surround you, but anyone with half a brain knows it isn’t your fault.
    Ability: You are immune to being killed at night. Additionally, every three nights, anyone who tries to visit you (whether to investigate or kill) will die.

Nayeon - @mocochang
    Nayeon - Good
    You’re Twice’s Nayeon! Your vocals are instantly recognizable and you have a smile that can cheer even the saddest person up.
    Ability: If you are killed, you will not instantly die. You will have two full day + night phases before you actually die.

8. evanidk

evanidk Trainee

Currency:
    I'm at work and the mafia kills me boooooo

mocochang likes this.
  9. ledapple_3

ledapple_3 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Betman
    ohhh this is what BAP had..."Ability: You are immune to being killed at night. Additionally, every three nights, anyone who tries to visit you (whether to investigate or kill) will die"
    damn what a waste of nights >_>

10. shuka

shuka Celebrity

Currency:
    WHY DID MINHYUK APPEAR AS EVIL HE'S A FUCKING SWEETHEART.
    DELETE URSELF TBHHHHH :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GG guys

@SaucyMaknae
    how dare u pick someone as cute as me as ur shield, u savage

11. marie1901

marie1901 Trendsetter

Currency:
    LOL no I was off about the mafia but I knew he/she was going to win. You guys were killing off all the goods way too quick and recklessly. The people I thought were goods actually turned out to be goods so I was right on those lol.

12. ledapple_3

ledapple_3 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Betman
    anyway well played everyone except for those that never turned up !!!

long live dark magic :rolleyes:

BAP_STARLIGHT and mocochang like this.
  13. mocochang

mocochang Celebrity

Currency:
    EXILE TRIBE trash ♥
    I had zero clue nuget was good, to me she could have been just as evil, just like apple was, I had to choose someone, so I chose the one that was already being voted by people I know I could trust (even nuget had voted for someone else and changed on the last minute), and apple just went along because it was good for her. By the time I was sure it was apple, it was too late. It's just a game, we chose wrong, apple won, it happens.

BAP_STARLIGHT and ledapple_3 like this.
  14. ledapple_3

ledapple_3 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Betman
    who did you think was mafia?

(it's all in the power of suggestion :rolleyes:)

15. shuka

shuka Celebrity

Currency:
    @marie1901 was convinced I was evil the entire game :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    All I wanted was for love to prevail

16. DemosthenesVoice

DemosthenesVoice Super Rookie

Currency:
  17. ledapple_3

ledapple_3 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Betman
    pls love me

18. mocochang

mocochang Celebrity

Currency:
    EXILE TRIBE trash ♥
    I am embarrassed by your darkness apple. Imagine this! I had to associate with a Slythering because my fellow Ravenclaw was dark! And the hufflepuff was the only one who could save us......

BAP_STARLIGHT and ledapple_3 like this.
  19. Lemondolly

Lemondolly Rookie

Currency:
    Chicken Wing
    no need to get defensive and give me the whole "it's just a game speech" you quoted me after all

BAP_STARLIGHT likes this.
  20. mocochang

mocochang Celebrity

Currency:
    EXILE TRIBE trash ♥
    oh, wow, ofc I quoted you, I was replying?? But ok, if you don't want me to...

BAP_STARLIGHT likes this.