2 thing i hate heard from kpop fan

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SooYoung, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SooYoung

SooYoung ☾☼♡ SoneLuv ♡☼☽

Currency:
    #1 Reveluv
    " My fav are so free because they compose, and write "

Girl your fav compose and write like 90% of the artist in kpop but it doesn't made of them more free than the other
    because at the end who choose which songs go in the album and which one will not be in the album ? Oh yes not your favs, your favs are not more free than other idols their agency are just more lax.
    and maybe they just don't have enough song in the album so they just accept any songs that their idols will bring them because they know that even if one song suck their fans will buy the album

" they are the most hard working groups/idol "

So what ? your favs are the only one who perform, sing, dance, do lesson, concert etc..... and all the other idols are just here to take nap and drink orange juice in a coconut on the beach ?
    there's no groups or idols who are most hard working than the other, and if they are one it's obviously not your favs but one group from a tiny little agency who try to fulfill his dream while living in a cellar and doing 3 other part time job because he wants to become an idol and let their ceo harasse them because they are afraid that they'll don't find another agency who wants them if they leave this agency
    and obviously not your favs who win tons of dollas every year, and who have no struggle for money

2. CROW

CROW Super Rookie

Currency:
    also lmao when ppls faves write and compose with the help from a team but those same ppl pretend their idol is working alone. discrediting others to make one person look good... is so unfair

Bluehappycat, CherrySoda and SooYoung like this.
  3. CROW

CROW Super Rookie

Currency:
    but overall the comment i hate the absolute MOST is anything in the same vein as "now they're showing haters !!!" or w/e, as if as a fan you just can't celebrate the idols you like doing something good and be happy for them. you have to lose focus of the achievement itself and instead focus on the ~haterzzzz who commented once or twice a million years ago

because yall just know that some anonymous person who said "xyz sucks" is more important to refer back to than congratulating or celebrating people's hard-earned achievements

Korainism and SooYoung like this.
  4. staindz

staindz Celebrity

Currency:
    I could think of at least 50 things I'd rather do than wasting my time hating what kpop fans say or write

freysan, dmod3ultra and NanoX like this.
  5. SooYoung

SooYoung ☾☼♡ SoneLuv ♡☼☽

Currency:
    #1 Reveluv
    i guess you didn't have 50 things to do if you waste your time to come on a thread who talk about the thing i hate heard by kpop fan
    and comment

but anyway let's just act like this

the funny thing is that people who always comment this are always the people who are trigger but act like they are not anyway

don't really understand the goal of coming on a thread who talk about the i hate heard ( which is in the title so don't need to say you didn't know the subject ) to say that, i guess you don't have as enough think to do than you thought to waste your time on a thing you don't want to waste your time x))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SO FUNNY x)))

nct_is_coming likes this.
  6. staindz

staindz Celebrity

Currency:
    Writing out-of-context response on a thread started by a repressed kpop fans happens to be no. 44 on my list :)

7. Suprshinexortion

Suprshinexortion Celebrity

Currency:
    Couldn’t agree more

SooYoung likes this.
  8. NanoX

NanoX Trainee

Currency:
    1 thing i hate heard from kpop fan:

"my faves are so talented and their popularity proves it"

Talent is one of the least important aspects of success, specialty in kpop. Your fave group could have debuted with completely different trainees and it would still be successful as long as they fit a certain visual.

Only 2 truly talented groups come to mind, EXID and Mamamoo (of course I haven't looked in depth into every single group there is).

Korainism and SooYoung like this.
  9. SooYoung

SooYoung ☾☼♡ SoneLuv ♡☼☽

Currency:
    #1 Reveluv
    agree

i forget also the people who say " if my favs wouldn't be talented they wouldn't sale great"

No talent have nothing to do with sales and some people seems to not understand this

Korainism likes this.