[18+] Sex Anonymous <OPEN>

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lovely_Cornchips, Oct 30, 2017.

1. bibi87

bibi87 ⋰ ➴ ☼ Phoenix ☼ ➶ ⋱

Currency:
    This thread... I laughed so hard while reading them. I thought about writing some kinks, but after reading them all, all I can do is laughing. :D

2. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    I haven't had my coffee and I'm feeling wildt. :rolleyes:

I want to bury my face in the soft black hair of Tzuyu's pretty pussy so I can smell her as I lick her up with my tongue. God I just want to eat her for hours. Straight hours. I'm hard as a rock just thinking about it.

3. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    LMFAO BRUH

I'm happy this thread makes people laugh tbh XD

4. soshilovelife

Currency:
    Lol

emanresu and Lovely_Cornchips like this.
  5. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Somehow I'm still feeling wildt even after coffee. Curious.

I gaze at Tzuyu stark naked on all fours in front of me, her pert ass high in the air, her head down facing away from me.

I observe her for a moment, my breath caught at the sight of her beautiful form displayed before me.

The soft countors of her rounded ass, the dark bud of her asshole, the pink of her pussy prominent against the dark beautiful tan of her supple skin.

I settle behind her, my palms barely resting on her ass cheeks, slowly descending down her hips and along her smooth outter thighs.

My cock hangs free between her legs, just inches from her untouched center, grazing her inner thighs.

As my hands explore her long lithe legs, my eyes peer down across her back, her shoulder blades slightly protruding from her delicate back, obscured slightly by her raven hair splayed out across her back.

My hands rise from her legs, and move to her waist. I gently pull her upper body backward, up towards me.

Her backside flattens against my front as her head moves up towards mine.

I reach a hand up to softly turn her head towards mine, the other finding her pert breast and lifting until her back arches and my head comes beside hers, my mouth finding her exposed neck.

Still on all fours with me kneeling behind her, her back arches as I kiss up from her neck, her cheek, then a soft bite at her ear.

"Do you want it?" I whisper gently.

She nods silently.

My lust rises at her affirmation, and I bury my head back into her neck, her hair falling around my head.

My palms find her breasts, cupping them momentarily, then descending to her hips.

Her upper body falls back gently as my hold strengthens on her waist.

I use my palms to position her, my engorged cock dripping just beneath her exposed pussy.

Slowly I pull her backward my cock entering her channel.

I feel the resistance and at her hymen and hold her there.

"Are you ready?"

At her nod I push forward.

I hear her whimper as she's taken.

Inch by inch I sheathe my cock within her.

I can barely hold myself in as I'm overcome with her warmth.

As I settle slowly, fully impaled inside her, I bend over to find her cheek with my mouth once again.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" I question softly.

Her head turns, and I see slight tears at the edges of her eyes.

I softly reassure her. "Trust me." Nuzzling her forehead with mine and letting our eyes meet.

I rise again as she flattens her back and lowers her head, her ass flat against my front.

I pull out slowly, pulling my cock back inch by inch.

Red coats my length, and my nostrils fill with the metallic smell of her virginity.

I reach down and swipe up her blood from my cock with my fingers, bringing them up to my mouth and sucking.

God I've wanted to taste her.

I reach around and find her mouth with my blood soaked fingers and feed her her own virginity.

The sight drives me insane with lust and immediately I thrust forward with more force.

She yelps beautifully as I start to fuck her harder.

The warm mix of her virginity lubricating my cock as it fucks in and out of her.

"God baby you're so beautiful."

My arms wrap around her and pull her arms behind her back, pulling her upper body up against mine, her back arched beautifully.

I wrap one arm around her front, holding her breast and securing her against me, my nose burying once again in her neck.

I breathe the smell of her in as I start fucking her from behind.

Her yelps timing with each thrust.

Faster and faster I pound her, the sound of her ass slapping against my front reverberating through the room.

I can hear her panting, feel the sweat drip down her back and onto my cock as it moves in and out.

"Almost.... almost" I whisper into her neck delirious.

Finally I can feel it rise inside me. Feel the impending eruption.

Oh I want to fill her. Empty myself inside her.

I bite her shoulder as it comes, muffling my moan as I erupt inside her, the warmth of my cum surrounding my cock as it fills her.

I hold her there, my face still beneath hers, her wet hair around my face.

Her back still arched, my arm wrapped around her holding her tight against me as the last remnants of my lust leave my cock inside her depths.

My head moves up and meets hers as her head turns to mine.

I kiss her passionately, consumed with emotion for her.....

I find my voice after a few moments.

"You were beautiful."

I kiss her again, then begin move my lips to her face, glistening with sweat, peppering it with soft kisses.

Finally I ask her. "Are you ready?"

Her breathe slowing now, she looks up at me questioning.

"Ready for what?"

"I'm going to eat you now." I respond.

Her cheeks blush at my words and I give her a playful cocky smile.

"We aren't finished yet."

#545 emanresu, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  6. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    The only question i have is do you actually say 'baby' in your 'sessions'? xD

7. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    :teeheek:

Lovely_Cornchips likes this.
  8. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Actually I don't think so now that I think about it.

For some reason I write it that way though lol.

I could use an editor perhaps. Does it sound off?

:oops:

Lovely_Cornchips likes this.
  9. soshilovelife

Currency:
    If you ever get bored of your day job, you should consider being a writer.

Lovely_Cornchips and emanresu like this.
  10. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Thanks Soshi.

(Though I'd have to improve dramatically for commercial purposes.)

And I don't think there's much of a market for male perspective erotica.

I'd have to learn how to write from the female perspective, which is something I've wanted to try at some point. But it's difficult.

11. soshilovelife

Currency:
    Have you tried reading material like the one you want to write?

emanresu and Lovely_Cornchips like this.
  12. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Published?

Some.

I've read some prominent erotica/romance novels but it's been a long time.

Last one I read was Hot Pink in high school.

Oh that's not quite right I did read Fifty Shades of Gray. Although that one is less a demonstration on how to write effective erotica and more a marker of themes that seem to appeal to the market.

13. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    Well just to me, being british and all also not be too fond of calling someone baby, bae or anything similar. I think it depends on who reading it really. But i can't be trusted for an opinion i have written fanfic for a very long time

as a special treat here's a snippet from something i wrote in 2012... i'm very basic of a writer so my opinion wouldn't be helpful lol
    I continued to grind my ass up against Eli. I could feel his cock beneath his boxers growing bigger and bigger. I smirked and waited for something to happen.

I suddenly felt Eli's hand on my waist, slowly gripping it. It was like he was instructing me to grind harder so I did. He began breathing deeper in my ear then I felt his hand move slowly underneath my shorts.

His touch was gentle as he trailed his fingertips across my pelvic bone. I bit my lip waiting to see where he was going.

His hand finally made it’s way into my underwear. He began to stroke my clit gently making my legs tense up. I let out a gasp causing him to stop for moment but I didn’t come this far for nothing.

I gently grasped his hand and began to move it again. He soon took the lead and began playing with me, stroking the lips of my pussy slowly making me wet. I could still hear Eli’s deep breathes in my ear and feel his cock against my ass. It was now rock hard and pulsing.

Eli slipped his fingers inside my pussy and began working them in and out. I pulled down my shorts and underwear a little making it easier for him to thrust his fingers in and out of me.

I moaned lowly and gripped my walls around his fingers. The sensation of having his fingers inside my pussy was too much but I needed more.

Eli then stopped fingering me and moved his hand underneath my tank top. He steadily messaged my breasts swapping from one to the other then he began kissing the side of my neck.

I breathed heavily trying to keep calm and moved my hand into his boxers. I gripped my hand around Eli’s hard cock and began to pump it up and down. He groaned deeply in my ear and began kissing my neck faster, nipping at it slightly.

I pumped his cock harder causing his hips to move with my motion. I had him exactly where I wanted him.

soshilovelife and emanresu like this.
  14. soshilovelife

Currency:
    Ew you put yourself through Fifty Shades of Grey?

I wasn't mentally ready to deal with the bullshit of what seemed to be a psychologically abusive relationship, I was in a weak spot at the time, and the movies I've never seen past ten minutes of them. My colleague was obsessed with it though.

I was looking for some erotica from the female point now, I'll post the link in our convo.

emanresu likes this.
  15. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Yea I went in and removed some. (I had a lot I realized) Pet names are hard because as you pointed out they're so susceptible to regional and cultural persuasion. What works for one will be a total buzzkill for another. Thanks for the input though I did have too many for sure.

Oh where's this going?! And who's Eli? Haha.

Uh oh. This sounds dangerously ominous. And exciting! NOW I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS lol..

xwhisperx likes this.
  16. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    I'm not good with dialogue during those types of scenes either, 'baby' in that context just makes me cringe so i noticed it more xD
    lol can't reveal my fanfics... but Eli from UKISS, it was kpop related one.
    Most my 'special scenes' usually were easier to write as they were from personal experience lol

emanresu and soshilovelife like this.
  17. Drew_B

Drew_B Married to : @Blacklily96

Currency:
    FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKK!

18. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Your summarization skills are on point.

:D

Lovely_Cornchips and Drew_B like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted