[18+] Sex Anonymous <OPEN>

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lovely_Cornchips, Oct 30, 2017.

1. BanMeDaddy

BanMeDaddy Newbie

Currency:
    bitches
    yall get turned on by walruses dont ya
    they have hot dicks

pouringrqin likes this.
  2. derpyfreesingle

Currency:
    Lurker
    Oh snap. EDIT: Form says it's closed?

I have never seen nor do I want to see a walrus weiner.

fantasygoose and soshilovelife like this.
  3. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Embrace the perversion Soshi.

;)

soshilovelife likes this.
  4. soshilovelife

Currency:
    :nervousk:

derpyfreesingle likes this.
  5. kKaliko

kKaliko Idol

Currency:
    RM MONO PR TEAM
    Holy shit what is this thread

derpyfreesingle likes this.
  6. derpyfreesingle

Currency:
    Lurker
    Get out while you still can. I read through 24 pages and I have regrets, and yet...

kKaliko and soshilovelife like this.
  7. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    (form was closed so...)

;)

I want Tzuyu in lingerie.

To stare upon her feminine form as she’s presented for me.

I want to drink in her youthful feminine figure and supple tanned skin accentuated by black fabric and lace. See her lush raven locks falling about her, profiling the soft features of her innocent face.

My breath catches as I stare at her. Taking in her youthful beauty. She’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. God do I want her.

Down, I tell her. She softly complies, falling to her knees in front of me. I can sense her hesitance, fear in her eyes as she stares up into mine, unsure of what’s to come.

I soften my expression and raise my hand to her face, softly caressing her cheek. It’s okay baby. Trust me.

She smiles back at me, accepting my assurance.

My cock hardens at the sight of her innocent smile.

I continue.

Turn around. My voice suddenly strained as lust rises within me.

She rotates slowly, and readies herself on all fours in front of me, her face to the wall, her ass positioned beneath me.

Up. I command softly.

Immediately she arches her back and raises her ass towards me, her face remaining near the floor.

I pause momentarily. Observing her posture. Taking in her position.

So obedient. So beautiful.

I descend slowly. Kneeling behind her.

I can hear her breathing loudly. Anticipating what will happen.

I bring my hands up and just barely graze her cheeks with my palms.

I hear her breath hitch.

I flatten my hands on her ass, holding her round backside in my palms, stretching my fingers wide so her ass is held within my grip.

I slowly begin moving my hands, massaging her ass as she continues to pant in front of me.

After a few moments, I raise my hands up to the edge of her panties….

I grab the black fabric in my fingers and begin pulling it back from her flesh. Slowly.

Inch by inch the beautiful toned expanse of her round ass is revealed as the fabric falls from her backside.

When it clears the rise of her cheeks I let go and the fabric falls to the floor, wrapping around her knees.

Her bare backside exposed fully to me.

I pull back, my hands moving away from her ass.

I just stare at her.

My mind wild with her image. So beautiful.

Her ass held high, her back arched prominently. Her long raven hair splayed across her delicate back, the strands almost touching the soft crack at her smooth backside.

My cock strains at the sight of her cute puckered asshole dark and inviting.

I resist the urge to take her right there. To impale her with my rock hard shaft and ravage her from behind.

No… not yet.

I look up to her head, still gazing at the wall in front of her…

You’re so beautiful sweetheart. So very beautiful.

She’s doesn’t respond but I can see her back quiver as she continues to breathe softly.

I smile slightly to myself. And continue.

I grab the cheeks of her ass with my palms, holding her ass full in my thick fingers.

Without warning I pull my right hand out and then slap it back down against her cheek.

The sharp slap of my hand smacking her ass loud against the absolute silence in the room.

My cock twitches at the sound of her yelping in surprise.

Easy baby. It’s okay. I quiet her down.

As my hands continue massaging her flesh, I spread her cheeks wide to open her asshole to me.

I want to taste you sweetheart.

She turns her head slightly back toward me as if she’s unsure what I mean, but she doesn’t move from her held position, her ass still displayed in front of me.

Lust drives me forward and my face descends to her ass.

I bury my face in her backside, my tongue opening her asshole and licking her sweet puckered hole.

I can feel her body strain against me as I continue eating her from behind.

I hold her ass steady with one hand and slowly reach the other around to her front.

My hand presses against her….and I softly… deliberately rub her hair between my fingers, my digits just barely grazing the outer realm of her pussy with each movement but never entering.

I can hear her breathing increase as my tongue continues to taste her from behind.

The sound of her wanting panting drives me over the edge of control.

I remove my tongue from her ass, but remain kneeling behind her.

I wrap one hand around her stomach and slowly pull her upper body up towards me. She remains kneeling and facing away from me as her back arches as I pull her up.

As her torso rises my hand finds her bra strap and release the clasp, letting it fall to the floor.

I move both hands slowly up her torso until they cup her perky barely there breasts. Her hard nipples pronounced against my palms.

Slowly I raise one hand to her head and softly turn it towards me.

Her eyes connect with mine and I can see the lust in her eyes and it drives me wild.

I kiss her from behind.

As our lips lock my other hand falls from her breast and descends between her legs.

I cup her pussy in my hand, the downy soft black tuft of hair spilling out between my fingers.

When her eyes open slightly I pull back from our kiss.

I stare into her beautiful eyes and tell her.

I’m going to fuck you here, sweetheart.

I tighten my grip around her and I see the recognition in her eyes, now blackened in a combination of fear and lust.

Do you want it? I tease her, my face still inches from hers, her eyes never leaving mine.

She nods slightly and bites her lip as she whispers.

Yes…. Please yes…..

I smile at her.

Good girl.

#487 emanresu, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    luvTWICE5H and soshilovelife like this.
  8. soshilovelife

Currency:
    Oh...my...God

GramStan and emanresu like this.
  9. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    #341: i fantasize about riding jimin's face. his tongue. isslong.

#342: i want bb to run a fucking train* on me (not literal)

#343: i imagine namjoon giving it to me from behind, pulling my hair. holding the reigns while he gives my pussy a good beating

#344: tentacles. all of the tentacles. not sorry.

#345: I want Min Yoongi to dominate me. I want him to have a pet fetish so that I can be his little kitten.

#346: I want Kang Seungyoon to praise me on how well I take his cock in me as he overstimulates the fuck out of me. I want him to discipline me and spank me because "Daddy prefers obediant girls". I want him caress my cheek lovingly before spraying his liquid all over my mouth.

#347: Turn on: Daddy stroking his own cock lazily as he watches me pleasure myself

#348: Turn off: Daddy punishing me in any form

#349: If you're fapping to certain idols, please at least stream one of their MVs on Youtube for every time you've had a good time.

#350: i want yuta to steal me and use me as his slave. idec if its a non sexual thing ill be his cleaner i really just want him to own me

10. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    #351: I want Sehun to sit on me with his BIG ASS and choke me with his BIG NOSE AKJSLJDSDSD

#352:
    Having a foursome with Lovely_Cornchips, Gollum and gluten.

#353: alabama hot pocket is hot

#354: I want KNK's Park Seungjun to gag me with his tie and bound my wrists behind my back. He will have me on my knees and stand above me with a sexy cold smirk on his face. Then I'll be looking down and he will slap me & tell me to look up at him, and he will refer to himself has Oppa Seungjun - which I will also have to call him. He'll slap me so hard accross my face that my cheeks begin to burn, turn red and my eyes will water. He'll then lift my face up by the chin and kiss my forhead & say ''Good bitch''. He'll then remove the tie from my mouth and pull his pants down so I can suck on his HUGE, HARD member. As I begin to suck on it, he will let out the sexiest moan ever, and begin to pull at my hair making my eyes water even more. As he gets more and more plesaure from me sucking his dick he will begin to fuck my mouth by thrusting his dick in and out. He will then cum in my mouth, I'll begin to dribble it all out then he will say'' No you stupid fucking bitch, you swallow Oppa Seungjun's cum'' and I'll glup it down whilst looking at him in the eyes. ''Good bitch'' he will say as I swallow his cum. He will then proceed to put tie around my mouth to gag me and me pick me off the floor and push me on to the bed. He'll then take off his top revealing his perfectly sculpted body and I'll feel myself throb a little bit. He'll then clim on the bed next to me and begin to finger me, first teasing me with only one finger, moving it ever so slowly. Then two fingers, then three fingers. I'll scream in pleasure as he gets faster and faster. ''You like that you dirty bitch? huh you fucking like that?'' he'll yell at me as I moan in pleasure & nod my head at me. As I feel myself about to orgasm, I'll begin to mumble under the gag to let him know - ''ohohoho no, you don't get to let go that easy, bitch, I'm not finished'' he'll say to me, letting me know that I can't cum yet. He'll then flip me around so I'm on all fours, ''put your ass up like a good bitch'' he'll say to me and I follow what oppa seungjun says. He then slowly enters me with his now throbbing member, I will feel him fill my insides up fully and he'll begin slowly thrusting in and out. I'll begin to scream in pleasure, but unable to grip anything to ease it as my hands are tied behind my back. He'll get faster and faster, ramming his way in and out of my throbbing pussy. As I feel myself about to orgasm, I begin to mumble again, he then pulls my back closer to his chest and I begin to ride him. I will orgasm. He will cum. His thick sticky juices will ooze its way out of my vagina and down my thighs. He then will say '' good bitch, good bitch'' whilst rubbing my back. He then unties and ungags me and turns me around and sticks in tongue right into my mouth giving me the wetness kiss ever whilst rubbing on my breast. Then I will end up with Oppa seunjun's baby because we didn't use condoms and Kneitizens will find out I am having his baby and then he gets kicked out of mixnine coz he a babydaddy now. sorry oppa should have used a condom

#355:
    TURN ON: Nugus

#356: I want to have a threesome with Ren and Jeonghan

#357: I watch kpop idol fart compilations and get so fucking turned on when oppa and unnie fart

#358: I want al the members of Infinite except Hoya but hes not even in Infinite anymore so who cares but yeah I want them all to fuck me one after the other until my vagina hurts.

#359: Big bang turn me off they're so slimey ew

#360: I want to lick Taeyongs nipples. Bye Yuta, I don't want to lick yours anymore.

11. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Guys, I'm closing this thread indefinitely if I ever return I'll reopen if of course but for now I'm closing it because I am leaving thanks for participating and having fun in here. If you want to continue posting things in here without anon thats fine by me as well.

12. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    :merongk:

13. kKaliko

kKaliko Idol

Currency:
    RM MONO PR TEAM
    holy shit man

14. kKaliko

kKaliko Idol

Currency: