Discussion in 'K-POP' started by blossom_ddeok, Dec 5, 2017.

1. VioletParr

VioletParr Idol

Currency:
    see below
    tiffany, because of the stupid scandal.

blossom_ddeok and oxymorac like this.
  2. JezebelDaisy

JezebelDaisy Trainee

Currency:
    I cried when BTS won at the MAMA awards last year. Suga killed me (him covering his mouth and sobbing...sniffle). I also cried listening to Suga's "The Last". That song just really resonated with me, and hit me right in the gut.

I cried when J Hope was bawling over the taped message from his family on his birthday...also when I listen to Jin's "Awake". When Tae was talking about his Grandma passing, that mad me tear up as well.

blossom_ddeok likes this.
  3. oxymorac

oxymorac Super Rookie

Currency:
    I cried when I watched SNSD's debut stage.

I cried when I watched SNSD cry over their first win.

I cried watching the Black Ocean at 2008 Dream Concert.

I cried watching the last few episodes of Invincible Youth, and G7 ending. Sunny cried hard, and it made me sad. G7 was one of the most genuine, raw and beautiful cross-group friendship I've ever seen.

I cried when SNSD won Artist of the Year in 2011 - I can always vividly see the image of Tiffany clutching onto Taeyeon's hand, pulling her, excitedly running towards the stage in heels, and Taeyeon laughing so happily with her eyes and mouth wide open in surprise. And prior to that, at the table, when Seohyun joked to Taeyeon that they will win AOTY and Taeyeon half-laughed half-snorted in disbelief, and right after that the emcee announced their name. The change in Tae's expression was priceless.

I cried whenever they talked about their hardships. Especially when they talked on the phone to their parents, or sing songs like Dear Mom that express sad emotions.

I cried for weeks when Jessica left. It was unexpected. I never even thought that departure... that a loss of a Soshi member... was possible. Like, this thought never existed. Was unthought of. And that's what made it hard for me to accept.

Following that, I get emotional watching almost every SNSD performance, OT9 or OT8, it doesn't matter.

I cried seeing all the hate comments and unforgiveness lashed out at Tiffany, and noticing how she was really affected by it.

I cried when SeoTiSoo left SM. At first out of fear that SNSD is really disbanding. Later, even after assurance that SNSD will continue, the uncertainty of the activity of the group, and just... nostalgia, make me tear up.

I cried when EunB and RiSe passed away because of the car accident, and listening to Thank You, I'm Fine.

I cried listening to the lyrics of 2NE1's Goodbye and Sistar's Lonely.

I cried watching T-ara cry when they finally won a stage this year after so many years of suffering and being bullied because of the scandal.

4. peach_tae

peach_tae Super Rookie

Currency:
    Yes, on several occasions, but I can't think of anything specific at the moment, though I know some of them were for BTS.

5. SinBuddy116

SinBuddy116 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Buddy Gang
    I cried at gfriend first win...

Other groups have made me feel emotional but I guess not enough to cry

6. Celaena

Celaena Rookie

Currency:
    I cried for Ha Sung Woon when he made it into Wanna One. I cried for the disbandment of IOI. I cried when people said that Sohye didn't deserve to be in IOI. I cried when Taeyeon said "A life without Tiffany is a life with happiness". I cried a lot to many to count.