Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Who's BTS's best dancer?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SunnySun, May 15, 2016.

1. SunnySun

SunnySun Super Rookie

Jimin or J-Hope?

I always thought Jimin is BTS's best dancer because my eyes always seem to catch him on stage and he stands out so much even when its not his line to sing but some BTS fans told me J-Hope is their best dancer.

I want to mention that I'm not a BTS stan so i don't know much about them but I love their songs and I love their performances so I always manage to look at their performances on Youtube.

homakp likes this.
  2. emmy_loe

emmy_loe Star

officially it's jhope i think, since he's more skilled, does well with freestyle and he used to be part of an undergroud dance group, but it's very subjective too because I know a lot of people prefer jimin over jhope or jungkook over them all *cough* i personally prefer yoongi *Cough* And jimin did study dance and people seem to like his flow better...so a lot of times they come off as equally good. But once again, personal taste.

crowboy, dpatck, Sofsvieira and 4 others like this.
  3. HannaLau

HannaLau Artist

They personally said that jhope is the best dancer, but always depend of the person. Both have diferent styles too.
    I prefer jhope, but i dont think that he is better than jimin. Both are a good dancers!

Both are so awsome ugh

kpopaye, Sofsvieira, Myrhia and 6 others like this.
  4. chirel

chirel Artist

I definitely think it's J-hope. Just watch all of their videos from no more dream and you can see he moves so perfectly. It's sexy really ^_^. After him is Jimin and then Jungkook.

Darkwah99 likes this.
  5. OliviaAllton

OliviaAllton Trainee

In freestyle and hiphop, i think its Jhope but for contemporary and modern dance, i think its Jimin.
    Its a pity Jhope doesn't get to be in the center very often.

crowboy and v_anya like this.
  6. Baozi_Satansoo

JHope aka my bias. I mean look at this video. He saved all of their asses. :p But they are all good. :) Jin, RM and Suga improved a looot.

Kamok likes this.
  7. Otaku124

Otaku124 Artist

Well for me BTS is the best dancer in BTS :cool:

8. ARSienna

ARSienna Artist

Bangtan called J-hope their team leader for dance.
    But rapmon and jin prefer Jimin as their teacher. lol
    They have different style i guess, some performances i prefer Jimin like in Butterfly or I need u, and sometimes i prefer j-hope for Fire, danger, etc.
    I know nothing about dancing, so if you actually have 50 minutes free time.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/7390/BTS-Hope-On-The-Street-Live

watch this. You probably have your answer.

Sofsvieira, 100glory and yancu like this.
  9. bvllets

bvllets Rookie

j-hope > maknae line >>>>> suga >>> jin/namjoon

Sayjay13 likes this.
  10. Sinraptor

Sinraptor Artist

That certainly is a hard question to answer. Think it's really up to personal preference of their dance style.
    They both have a lot of skill, and I wouldn't really be able to judge on skill alone who is better. I think what makes me think of Jhope as the better dancer is probably just the fact that not only does he have a passion for dancing itself, but he seems to really want to teach and inspire people too (just look at Hope on the street, getting free dance lectures? yes plz!). Yes, just wanting more people to get interest for dancing doesn't make him move better obviously, but I think it adds an extra bonus point.
    However, we all know the dance ace is Jin, c'mon guys ;)
    [​IMG]

11. Oh_Kill_Em

Oh_Kill_Em Legend

Well it depends on the style of dance

If we're talking about pop-n-lock & hip-hop: Hobi
    If we're talking about more delicate styles of dancing such as modern or possibly ballet: Jimin
    But overall, Hobi is the best dancer in BTS

crowboy, Sofsvieira, Myrhia and 5 others like this.
  12. maansaee

maansaee Super Rookie

J-hope is usually never centre (it's always jimin, or jungkook or someone else) so it's more easier to pay attention to jimin or jungkook for ex, and mistaken them for the lead dancer. For example in dope, if you watch j-hope, we was...amazing. I personally think that he did dope the best, but for some damn reason he was at the damn back and that damn annoyed me because damn he was good.
    I think J-hope is the best dancer in bts, but again this is just preference.

13. RavenHikari

I am not a big fan of BTS, but J-hope is the best dancer by far in the group. His movements in their choreography is a lot more fluid and smoother than all the other member. This is easiest way tell who is main dancer/best dancer in a group.

14. Baozi_Satansoo

JHope needs to be in center tbh but I guess Jungkook stans and Jimin stans wouldn't be happy so they would bitch about it.

Seoulmama and maansaee like this.
  15. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Artist

Like most have said, it depends of your type of style and what you perfer.
    I would personally say J-hope purely down to his technical ability/experience, his versatility and the way he showcases (He's always smiling and seems really into what he's doing, alot of passion and dedication to his craft), that and his freestyle is pretty good.

crowboy and Baozi_Satansoo like this.
  16. naimepasvrmkpop

jhope
    jimin
    kookie

#16 naimepasvrmkpop, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  17. elly2k

elly2k Entertainer

Strangely enough I'm usually drawn to Jungkook then followed by Suga and V.

Jen_Chae_Li_Soo and yancu like this.
  18. girl_group_lover

girl_group_lover Entertainer

Well we know dance line is JHope, Jimin and Jungkook and to me they are all exceptionally good dancers. But what's more important is that they differ from one another (in style). It really depends on your preference. From my observations:

> Jhope is a very skilled dancer. He executes all the technical stuff really well. I think he has the sharpest/cleanest moves. He knows how to control his movement really well. Every move is accurate to the maximum level. It's as if the rhythm and beat is flowing right through his body. His dancing is so natural.

> Jungkook is a very powerful dancer. Every single movement has that bam and wow effect. It makes your jaws drop to the ground. Watching him dance almost makes you wanna get up and dance too. It's a real eye/attention catcher. Your eyes always tend to linger on him a little longer.

> Jimin is an extremely charismatic dancer, he knows how to seduce you with his body and facial expressions. The whole atmosphere/aura is extremely flirtatious. Watching him dance makes you feel like you've sinned. There's always a hint of sexiness to every thing he does. I officially announce myself dead from it.

#18 girl_group_lover, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  19. Crazy_Dog

Crazy_Dog Star

Rapmon bro enough said

user94, yumi98919 and naimepasvrmkpop like this.
  20. Ceevv

Ceevv Rookie

o

#20 Ceevv, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    100glory likes this.