Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

What happened between Samuel and One?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by amaikaizoku, Jul 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. amaikaizoku

amaikaizoku Rookie

I always see people talking about Samuel and One being on bad terms with each other, and I know One left Samuel for YG entertainment, but I was wondering what's the whole story? Can anyone explain? I saw people saying that Samuel shaded One on his instagram several times, what did he do?

Sel97 and SailorBoi like this.
  2. Spinereader

Spinereader Artist

I was sad that they apparently have no connection now. I was hoping they had at least a slight brotherly bond but apparently not.

I hope that never happens with Kang Daniel and Lee Woojin.

3. truechoi

truechoi Artist

I don't know much, but that alone to me would get me to shade someone/be bitter towards them. I don't know how long 1punch was active or if One and Punch (Samuel) had a good relationship (because I don't follow either of them), but if Samuel is being salty then this might be the reason why.

KoShinwon likes this.
  4. haylucky

haylucky Star

[​IMG]

simply Yg buys one contract out and leaves punch/samuel at the begining again and the boy has gone through a lot

he was famous as the seventeen maknae on seventeen tv and was expected to debut with seventeen but pledis saw him as too young
    he went to brave and i guess One was a trainee too who had done a frees tyle over beenzno and even got a shoutout fromt he rapper
    onepunch debuted in january and then One had smtm in the summer and the left the boy the following season samuel shadded one on his personal ig

samuel had the #staystrongsamuel going when the news was announced of one leaving

however 6 days ago this was reported by one: "I haven't talked to him personally. However, my manager contacted Samuel's mother, and I talked to her to relay my support to him."

conclusion
    One was part of OnePunch with Samuel (punch) who's 8 years younger than him (i want to fight brave for their stupidity)
    One went on SMTM4 when he was eliminated he was announced to have signed with YGent which was sketch since one punch was still new and active which left Samuel with nothing to do for almost 2 years up until produce101 not counting the Sliento collab.
    I was hoping they had no ill feeling toward each other but that's definitely not the case
    Fun fact: For those who are wondering if he still has a good relationship with One, he posted a screenshot of One's freestyle diss battle with Seo Chulgoo (after One got defeated by Chulgoo) and the caption said "Good job Chulgoo hyung", he later removed it

he has a good relationship with 17 though
    [​IMG]

5. ex0ticprid3

ex0ticprid3 Artist

He abandoned Samuel when they were a duo to go to YG. And Samuel is still mad because apparently when a rapper in SMTM dissed One he shared the video and supporting the rapper that was dissing him

KoShinwon, huRRicane8, v_anya and 3 others like this.
  6. haylucky

haylucky Star

I was so proud of the savageness of him at that time

Manami_chan, Boos__boo, Sel97 and 8 others like this.
  7. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

So they were together in a group and all but then One left Samuel to get into SMTM and then ditch him for YG.
    Samuel was kind of salty about it since he posted a clip of One messing up in one diss battle(I think?) saying "Good Job, hyung"
    And I'm honestly on Samuel's side...
    the kid ADORED One! If you see some of their videos, Samuel looks like a clingy puppy who just wants hugs:cryingr: So One is not my favorite person now...

8. ex0ticprid3

ex0ticprid3 Artist

Yeah me too!!! I hope he does better than One, which is not that difficult since he flopped so hard lol

Sel97, centen, huRRicane8 and 3 others like this.
  9. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

[QUOTE="haylucky, post: 1419735, member: 1152]
    he has a good relationship with 17 though
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    And that's all that matters :waterr:

10. haylucky

haylucky Star

truly honestly

yutoadachi likes this.
  11. elly2k

elly2k Entertainer

1Punch was a mistake that shouldn't have happen. What were they thinking pairing up two individuals with such a huge age gap? Plus, their 80s hiphop style was not really working for both of them.

I understand why One opted out as he was the older one and probably wanted to get a move on his career sooner rather than later. Sam was too young to fully comprehend objectively why One left. To him it's a betrayal; pure and simple.

Marybis, tgantt94, KoShinwon and 4 others like this.
  12. girl_group_lover

girl_group_lover Entertainer

Ooh tea time...
    :siptear:

13. Lovely_Cornchips

I'm on Samuel's side I hate people who ditch others for personal gain.

14. Skinner17

Skinner17 Artist

samuel knew ONE leaving thru article. I think boy was heartbroken.

15. cassexotic

cassexotic Rookie

Honestly, what truly bothered me was that One asked his manager to relay his support to Samuel's mom. On top of that, when asked if he voted for Samuel, he said he did not because he was busy. Atleast from all this, we know Samuel watched SMTM when One participated.
    I feel disappointed.

16. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

Daniel would never ditch Woojin:cryingk: he is his son
    [​IMG]

Manami_chan and KoShinwon like this.
  17. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

He could have fucking tell him AT LEAST
    [​IMG]

Sel97, HausofFly and fxcx09 like this.
  18. haylucky

haylucky Star

their from different companies we will see friendly Hyung relationship not teammates

19. elly2k

elly2k Entertainer

And how do you know he didn't? NO ONE knows what went on between the two of them. If One was still under contract - there's no way he can walk out just like that and join another company. And if Brave sold his contract to YG; then there's no way they can do that without informing Samuel coz that effectively disbands the duo. And if THAT really what happened, then I say the dick in this whole affair is Brave Entertainment.

20. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

Wasnt it reported that he found out by seeing it in the news? Plus they were supposedly disbanding so that is probably why he didnt know. And the boy acted like he cared so much later saying that he called Samuel's mom and all but said that he didnt even vote for the kid once? Smh :fingerk: sorry, but I dont think thats cool