Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Tiffany

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SquirtleYerimLuv, Jun 19, 2017 at 2:36 PM.

?

Do you strongly dislike Tiffany

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. No

47 vote(s)
    56.0%
  3. Don't think much of her

27 vote(s)
    32.1%
  1. SquirtleYerimLuv

I'm so sick of the hate she gets here.

Other then the trolling users why do the rest of you hate her?

She's not my bias in SNSD, because my bias is SNSD changes way too often, currently it's Yuri. But the hate she gets here is just ughhhhhh

Not that it's okay but it would have been better if the hate was from non-sones but some of the hate/ shade is from sones themselves! Wtf?

Y'all sones can't call yourselves 'sones' without being a fan of all of the girls. Last time I checked Tiffany was a part of SNSD. Fans of Snsd=sone. If you want to be a solo member fan call yourself a yoonaddict, seomate etc etc

I want to hear real reasons why you hate her? Not the following:

1) "Because I saw this gif of her" yeah because a 2 second moving picture shows the whole fucking story
    2) Because she's so basic- I'm sure none of you have ever been friends with basic bitches before?
    3) Because she is a snake! She's human?
    4) She can't sing. Because every person here likes their favs for their vocals hmm. And a bad voice is no reason to hate someone
    5) Taeny- Because none of you have had that one best friend you do pda with smh
    6) Japanese flag scandal- Y'all have never made mistakes while texting etc

The thread could be something that doesn't talk about her yet there is shade here and there for no absolute reason. It's so unecessary

So why do you people hate her? Or strongly dislike her?

2. ex0ticprid3

ex0ticprid3 Super Rookie

Tiffany is such a sweetheart and what I like about her is that she is real and talks sometimes about stuff other people don't. Like when she talks openly about boys and how she liked 50 shades of grey. She doesn't like to pretend to be pure and cute like other Kpop bitches

3. xoxoKPOPxoxo

xoxoKPOPxoxo Entertainer

4. em281035

em281035 Artist

I don't know much about her but she doesn't seem to be that bad of a person, I think people should give her a break

5. sirsans

sirsans Super Rookie

I never hate Idol before. I would like to try, but Tiffany is just too adorable. I will try on someone else..

6. Ineul_Ze

Ineul_Ze Artist

She's the only member I like in SNSD tbh. I don't get why people dislike her.

7. SquirtleYerimLuv

8. Chikkin

Chikkin Artist

She's a very likeable person, she's sweet and honest, people don't like her cause she's girly and bubbly which is weird

And her voice was my favourite from snsd and its what made me be a bigger fan so yes she can sing

9. em281035

em281035 Artist

Maybe there aren't many people who hate her here? I think Korean netizens are the ones who hate her the most

10. Lily_Gyu

Lily_Gyu Trainee

I dislike other snsd members since i was very young for no reason i just hated their songs :p but tiffany is my fave i love her eye smile and she looks like a great person :merongk:

SquirtleYerimLuv likes this.
  11. SquirtleYerimLuv

Maybe but I do see shade all the time in AKP but it's hard to work out if it's trolling or not lol

em281035 likes this.
  12. ladydahlia629

ladydahlia629 Entertainer

Tiffany is the only member from SNSD that I have neutral feelings about. It don't necessarily like or hate her in any way, but I still accept her as a SNSD member because she plays a part in the group's 10 year success and I appreciate her being with SNSD.

13. SquirtleYerimLuv

That's what I don't understand for many people good singing= hitting high notes. Tiffany can sing, just not the high notes

Chikkin and Ineul_Ze like this.
  14. em281035

em281035 Artist

Yeah ikr!

15. Snsdexorevelnct

Snsdexorevelnct Entertainer

This thread was long needed to be honest. She was my first bias in SNSD because of her eye smile, which she's well famous for. Go ahead guys try it. Type "eye smile" on google and see who fills the page.

She is seriously the most kindest person ever, and has gone through a shit ton, but manages to eye smile through it. I'm seriously proud of her, and yeah you're right there is quite a bit of hate for her on allkpop

16. Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47 Star

LEAVE FANY ALONE!
    LET HER DO HER HIGH NOTES! SCREW YOU HATERS!
    [​IMG]

17. propanda

propanda Moderator
    Staff Member

18. SquirtleYerimLuv

With bom as your dp I can see why. When I first saw bom there was something about her that was Tiffany like. Can't put my finger on it.

xoxoKPOPxoxo likes this.
  19. chekas1292

chekas1292 Star

Now u make me feel bad for disliking her sometimes :sweatr:

No, but seriously, Tiffany isn't always in my good graces for various reasons. And I'm still a SONE, I still bought her album and supported her as much as I could. But sometimes she gives me the irks, aint gonna lie. I think it's something to do with the fact that she likes attention so much and seeks it all the time. She can also be an airhead and she doesn't have a clue where her vocal range ends. It's not that wide. Please don't hurt my ears. But what I do like about her is how she cares for her members. It warmed my heart to see her recent tattoos. Permanent ink isn't something u do without genuinely loving someone, and she's always loved and protected SNSD as much as she can. Also her voice can be heavenly, I loves the acoustic version of IJWD, damn she nailed it :lover1: so, Tiffany is the member I have this kind of love-hate relationship to in SNSD :oops:

20. propanda

propanda Moderator
    Staff Member

Distinctive singing voices at least :)