Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Rose is lying ?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by southclubstan, Aug 12, 2017 at 6:11 PM.

Tags:
  1. southclubstan

1. Alcohol and Drugs - Didn't Winner get an Champagne bottle as a gift from YG ? No one in new gen in taking drugs though.
    2. Driving - I haven't really seen someone driving except Donghyuk in Jinhwan tv.
    3. Plastic Surgery - Lee hi's nose job is obvious. And this
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
    4. Tattoos - Didn't Jinhwan get a tattoo recently ? And Taehyun used to get one every month

So almost all of these rules are broken.But people are actually rude and calling Rose a huge liar.Maybe she meant the rules that were supposed it exist but no one followed including YG.

2. chekas1292

chekas1292 Star

maybe the rules only applies to newly debuted girlgroups?

dunno.

3. Jack_Pink

Jack_Pink Artist

if they had ps i wouldn't be surprised if yg himself made them do it and also everyone on earth knows yg is a misogynist piece of shit, the rules are basically just for girls

4. Cutie888

Cutie888 Star

Geez complaining and ps again? They need to mind their own business

LovelySerenity likes this.
  5. vivante

vivante Artist

she said exceptions could be made if you talked with the higher ups on radio star. or maybe these rules only apply to trainees?

6. emobic

emobic Entertainer

I remember Jisoo saying on Radio Star that anything can happen if u talk to the CEO b/c the hosts said that a few rules have been broken by their seniors. And usually those rules apply when ur a trainee and like 2-5 years when u debut

Gukkieboo, NaoBun, Envyy and 5 others like this.
  7. jagerjack

jagerjack Super Rookie

Not every change is a plastic surgery, just saying.

8. koschei

koschei Star

maybe he is the cool mum and only wants them to drink alcohol in the house and not get a driving licence/drunk/a tattoo/ps unless they ask for his permission

southclubstan likes this.
  9. lolkyeopta

lolkyeopta Entertainer

i think these regulations only apply towards blackpink and akmu, at least that's what is being said. everyone else has these rules lifted because they are no longer rookies. rookies have to live by a strict code like this because their reputations are not set in stone yet and the public could easily be swayed if they are caught doing something like drinking or smoking. these rules will be lifted once they secure their success, fans, reputation, etc. i mean look at gdragon...got caught smoking the good and his albums still sweep everyone and everything in korea. because he's such an icon and a star, he is still secure in his popularity though he committed a crime.

but that's some bullshit about plastic surgery. like some actual bullshit. do they mean no ps while they are actively promoting? because lisa DEFINITELY got her nose done and rose definitely got her eyes done

persona1418 and Sel97 like this.
  10. southclubstan

Netizens actually accuse Rose of eyelid surgery alot but I thin she uses eyelid tape since she doesn't have double eyelids in black pink tv so she most probably uses tape. But she has a obvious nose job

Sel97 and alvin_nari like this.
  11. BlackpinkslaysYG

12. southclubstan

I think Rose uses tape.I think it was blackpink tv in which she is getting ready for their stage and not done with makeup and has monolids.

lolkyeopta likes this.
  13. lolkyeopta

lolkyeopta Entertainer

that makes sense, she might use tape. lisa still did her nose lmao

Sel97 and southclubstan like this.
  14. sleepy_dumpling

Trying to get into this thread before the "you're just jealous because of xyz" comments.
    I can understand if they had to follow the rules while being a rookie group but what's the point of making rules when no one follows them?

chiblet28, NaoBun, centen and 2 others like this.
  15. southclubstan

YG legit gifted Winner an alcohol bottle so he doesn't even follow the rules himself

16. Chikkin

Chikkin Artist

Kinda true, someone told me fillers arent exactl ps, i dont think rosé got anything done, lisa's nose on the other hand looks different so ps or fillers idk but thats more likely.

17. BlackpinkslaysYG

YALL SO SALTY, chaeng got nothing done she just had babyfat on her face and it goes away when you grow older, i don't know about lisa she said she contour's her face a lot and don't forget she was tanned back then your facial features shows much more when you are tanned +the puberty

AND rosé eyes are just makeup
    [​IMG]

18. asura_wrath

asura_wrath Entertainer

since when YG idols are honest ??

19. Chikkin

Chikkin Artist

Lmfaoo

20. KidLeader99

KidLeader99 Entertainer

The P.S. thing is basically that they can't have any plastic surgery without the company's permission. He's probably worried they'll turn into the natural beauty Bom, but it doesn't mean that they can't have any. It's just that they need to ask YG about it first.

propanda likes this.