Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Red Velvet and BTS current situation

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by aaaanneee, Jan 22, 2017.

?

Do you think they're being too cautious or just tired?

1. Too cautious.

2. Tired.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. aaaanneee

aaaanneee Artist

I don't care if you're gonna b*tch around about this thing but since the rumors about Seulgi and Jimin or Joy and V are getting bigger and bigger, I think BTS now is kinda careful towards their actions to Red Velvet. I saw the comments on youtube about them, and yeah, I kinda agree with those commenters to be honest.

Since the Seulgi Jimin moments are hitting higher level lately, BTS barely reacted to RV's performance. It seemed like they tend to be extra careful and cautious since they knew there were like hundreds of cameras trying to catch their moment together in SMA. Meanwhile, to other groups, they acted like crazy people or something. Lol.

I'm a huuuuge fan of BTS. I want them to date happily and prettily. I don't want them to avoid girlgroups bcs of they're scared they're gonna worry their fans. I love them with all my heart, I want to see them happy tbh. HE HE HE HE. But, what do you guys think about this video tho?

P.S. Please just don't b*tch around here. If you don't like my post, then get away from here. Peace out! :)

v_anya, nojustno, scoops and 9 others like this.
  2. Kpop_Nerd101

Kpop_Nerd101 Legend

of course they're gonna be cautious. There's crazy/delulu fans out their that will lose their shit of their "oppa" might be dating somebody. And these rumors just make things worse

#2 Kpop_Nerd101, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  3. KawaiiPotatooo

wats up with the btsxrv thing? i dont see much interactions between the two tho

4. Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47 Legend

If I were them, I'd be scared too. Their fangirls are pretty scary. Especially the ones who want to kick out "problematic" members.

5. Adinnus

Adinnus Trainee

I think people are just so damn tired and they made up all this rumours. I agree with all what is said above. BUT let's trust the boys and we will see what is true or not. First was the 'Jungkook-Tzuyu' thing, now this, in a few days we will find out that Jin is actually married and has 2 kids!

6. caiman

caiman Artist

Isn't Jimin always like then when reacting ti other groups, boring and expressionless. I'm surprised he showed any level of interaction tbh

7. DeadInside

DeadInside Artist

That's just how the fans work,they gonna be delusional and ship a couple just because they are on the same room.

8. Nanu_pp

Nanu_pp Entertainer

Some people are really delusional I have seen so many
    Bangtwice
    Bangvelvet
    Bangpink
    my eyes hurts now the Photoshops are funny af
    that's why bg's and gg's cant be friends with each other even if they want to

9. djsyub0309

djsyub0309 Artist

Fans/knetz in general should stay out of idols' private lives. Dating is their right, I just don't understand why it's such a big deal for people to the point of witch hunting them if those rumors are actually proven true.

As cheesy as this might sound, I'd be really happy if they're actually dating. They're both my faves after all. But really, RV & BTS?? They barely interact lol shippers are reaching...:rolleyes:

user94, BTSVelvet, KoShinwon and 3 others like this.
  10. Miawruu

Miawruu Entertainer

Both of fandom have some delulu fans that not agree their oppa and unnie getting together. If some delulu BTS fan not agree n angry because of their jealous, delulu RV' fan because of arrogance. I read in yt RV fans also angry and not agree RV get closer with BTShit (that they said). I dont know is a fanboy or fangirl from RV who dont like with BTS getting closer n dating RV so they get freak out and angry with other RV fans who support if RV dating with BTS. Because since BTS is from nugu company they only ride RV popularity because they are from big company.

But both of shippers n anti shippers is annoying. Just let them being friend without ship or anti ship them. If idol get close or interact to each other, it's not always to be a romance. Both of shipper fan and anti shipper is narrow minded. Just let them being friend or have a romance. That not fans bussiness to mingled with their personal life

KoShinwon likes this.
  11. Multifandom_hoe

BTS is shipped with everyone and everything these days so this is not surprising
    Bangtwice, Bangvelvet, Bangpink, BangXO, BangNee.:rolleyes:

Bugspray and Myrhia like this.
  12. Kpop_Nerd101

Kpop_Nerd101 Legend

yeah but you usually see boy group fangirl go bat shit crazy more imo

13. rosslyn

rosslyn Artist

I'm glad you guys understand how tiring this is, I feel like kpop has come to a point where even male and female idols can't even look at each other because you have the delusional shippers and the crazy fans who think they own their bias

OddMe, scoops, Envyy and 7 others like this.
  14. _Dalnim

_Dalnim Artist

Some idiots literally spammed Seulgi's and Yesung's new SM station MV with Seulmin ...just wtf? (also it's very rude to do it under the MV of another artist) Were there some interactions between Seulgi and Jimin? Can someone show me? Because I had no idea there're some rumours about them . Anyway I'd be happy if RV and BTS members were dating, they fit to be together :lover1: BUT I hate when someone makes baseless rumours. Even if they were dating, it'd be better if they stayed in secret because we all knows RV would be bashed 1000 times worse then BTS because it's always like that with fans of boy groups.

liviekate and YesungsCLOUD like this.
  15. Miawruu

Miawruu Entertainer

Yeah.. Because jealousy is girl nature. They are really scary and become a witch hunt if getting jealous~ #goosebumps

Somilucent and Kpop_Nerd101 like this.
  16. queenseohyun

queenseohyun Entertainer

Don't get Seulmin, they have little to zero interactions. If it was Seulkai I would understand, they have more interactions lol.
    It's weird too since Seulgi is older, why is RV being paired with younger guys? Like Vrene too...

shubhajan likes this.
  17. liviekate

liviekate Artist

its cause since early on they have shown to be big fanboys of rv lol, but it might've taken awhile for rv to notice or maybe they were ignoring it bc of their jobs

18. _Dalnim

_Dalnim Artist

Seulgi is only one year older than Jimin tho? The age difference between Irene and V is bigger yes but he's frequentely paired with Joy too ( who is younger). Overaly RV aren't much older than BTS (only Irene :"D ) Yeri was born in 1999 after all. But yeah it doesn't make sense since they really don't have much interactions but the age "deffrence" wouldn't be the problem here. If BTS was paired with SNSD well yes that would be surely a little weird xD

#18 _Dalnim, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  19. queenseohyun

queenseohyun Entertainer

I know the age difference is not much but it's off to me. I don't think RV wants little children as their partners lol. Yeri and Jungkook.. that pair I don't get either. BTSVelvet is based on delusions

OddMe and _Dalnim like this.
  20. _Dalnim

_Dalnim Artist

C'mon they aren't little children xD (maybe Kook:whatr:) I think they would make the nice couples but on the other hand I wouldn't want date a younger guy either hmmm .... One way or another it doesn't matter because these pairs are too random :fingerk: