Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Pledis Audition? Need Help

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by baek_leia, Aug 13, 2017.

1. baek_leia

baek_leia Rookie

Hello everyone! So I just learned recently that my city is actually one of the stops for the Pledis Entertainment's Global Audition! And, I really want to audition but I want to know if it is the best choice since my Korean is really bad ):

I was going to audition as a rapper , and as for song I was going to do an English Version of Jessi's Gucci!
    What do you guys think? Do you think I should apply even if I suck at Korean and with my song choice?

[​IMG]

arinsen and Couponski like this.
  2. Couponski

Couponski Artist

Just try it.
    You have nothing to lose.

For the song, sometimes it doesn't sound good when you sing that song in other languages, just try it out and decide then.

If it sounds bad, you can choose Spirit Animal for example, this song is from Jessi too but in English.

Good Luck :loverr3:.

arinsen and baek_leia like this.
  3. baek_leia

baek_leia Rookie

Thank u love for the encouragement and advice! I will defiantly try it out right now actually ! :loverr3:

Couponski likes this.
  4. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

You should go!
    Also, try to learn some dancing, not actually full choreographies or anything but just know how to do an easy free style so that if they make you dance to a song you won't just stay standing awkwardly.
    Be confident! And just do whatever they ask even if you are not that sure you are good. Like singing or dancing or even acting. Show that you are a hard worker who doesn't shy away!
    Good luck!:loverr3:

baek_leia likes this.
  5. baek_leia

baek_leia Rookie

Thank u for the advice love! I was actually thinking about the dancing part and I think I'll do some small moves during my rap most likely? But thank u so much for the advice ❤️❤️

iisstf28 likes this.