Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

NCT are really handsome

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by iisstf28, Jun 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TopThis

TopThis Artist

Damn they're all fine..... Love their smexi asses <3

2. Cindyann

Cindyann Entertainer

nah..
    YG is just like a beginner if we compare it to SM... since SM has been debuting flower-boys and girls (plus using handsome/pretty concepts) since forever (1990's).:p

Meanwhile,

BIGBANG (as a group) was called ugly when they debuted.
    2NE1 (as a group) was also called ugly when they debuted.. which is worst imo since 2NE1 is a girl group T_T

tbh.. it's actually good that after so many years, YG finally (and somehow really) applied the good-looking stuff to his newer/recent groups.

imo Winner is actually the very first boy group in YG that can't be faulted much when it comes to looks department by fans in SK (when they debuted in 2014)
    ^
    it also helped a lot that the two members who doesn't really meet the good-looking standards in SK (Kang Seungyoon AND Lee SeungHoon) are both already known and liked by the general public BEFORE debut (due to being both talented finalists in Superstar K and Kpop Star).

iKon is considered so-so in SK (when it comes to looks dept.)... the members themselves felt that their group wasn't created with looks in mind lol :D ... and most probably the reason why the three new trainees introduced (competing to be added) to Team B/iKon during Mix&Match were all kinda cute.

imo YG (along with many other KPOP companies) are now finally learning and applying some of SM's success formula (Ex. building a group with lots of members with good looks)... especially to their newest girl groups.

;)

#22 Cindyann, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    Otaku124 likes this.
  3. Velencia

Velencia Trainee

MAARRRK. I feel like he needs more appreciation :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    his laugh is life

iisstf28 likes this.
  4. kyutiemir22

kyutiemir22 Artist

I agree that last bunny vid with Doyoung sm uploaded killed me @.@ SO. FREAKING. CUTE.

5. ekser

ekser Super Rookie

I think that Jaehyun is really handsome :oops: I mean all of them are handome but Jaehyun is*-****

6. RimmieMeli

RimmieMeli Artist

Waiting for my other baes
    Johnny
    [​IMG]
    Yuta[​IMG]
    Hansol
    [​IMG]

TopThis likes this.
  7. vaalentinne

vaalentinne Artist

I thought WinWin was super hot but maybe is because of angle and filter, but in fantaken he looks quite different

BUT, Ten is gorgeous. Probably one of the best looking rookies rn

8. Otaku124

Otaku124 Artist

:confused: Nah YG is new in the "looks" department..SM basically started his company with the "looks" department :p

Draft saved Draft deleted