Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

[NB] Black Pink's Jisoo and Rose talk about YG's contract bans on 'Radio Star'

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by mirusako, Jan 11, 2017.

1. mirusako

mirusako Artist

Six bans in their contracts: drinking, smoking, clubbing, driving, plastic surgery, dating
    Male trainees eat at 6, female trainees eat at 7 to minimize contact time

-

1. [+368, -11] Makes sense since they invested so much into training them, they don't want to lose them to unnecessary scandals..

2. [+304, -63] Yeah, YG's sooooo strict that's why Seungri turned out the way he did, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+250, -33] She's pretty and lovely... I especially like that Rose's vocal tone is a type that you don't hear often with idols.

4. [+41, -12] Jisoo needs to go into acting later... she's way too pretty...;;

5. [+40, -5] Since they said it's a new rule, it must be because of a certain group that YG added it

6. [+30, -4] I hope you girls don't end up like 2NE1... don't do whatever Park Bom did

7. [+27, -2] The plastic surgery ban was probably also because of Park Bom. I really like Rose, she's a great dancer and her vocal tone is pretty. Jisoo is super pretty too, just wow.

8. [+18, -6] Yeah I'm sure that smoking ban worked out really well too with all of them smoking marijuana and amphetamine.. but then again, they didn't say there was a drug ban

9. [+18, -6] Why isn't there a drug ban?

10. [+17, -4] Maybe all of YG's stars act up after they debut because they're so strict on them as trainees

1. [+4,182, -91] I agree... Jisoo's really pretty

2. [+2,323, -99] Wow, Jisoo's gorgeous

3. [+1,597, -88] Jisoo's really just... *thumbs up*!!

4. [+1,441, -81] Not only is she pretty but she seems to have an easygoing personality as well

5. [+326, -38] She's all natural and still so pretty, I'd put her at the top

6. [+271, -25] Jisoo looks like a mix of Tang Wei and Moon Chae Won to me, so pretty

7. [+272, -28] He's right since SM usually guns it for visuals. Jisoo's just way too pretty.

8. [+230, -15] She has a calming and cute/pretty look to her but a beagle-like personality

-

Source: Nate

1. [+69, -5] Kim Gura's right ㅋㅋ she has the type of face that SM usually goes for

2. [+54, -6] Jisoo's so, so pretty ㅜㅜ I laugh along with her just because she looks so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ totally became a fan..!

3. [+30, -3] I was so captivated by her face ㅋㅋㅋ and her personality seems innocent and easygoing!!

4. [+11, -1] I think she'll get huge soon, she has a face for acting too ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+5, -1] Jisoo just looks so lovely

-
    cr: Netizen Buzz

2. kpopaye

kpopaye Legend

SM should learn from this

but why driving though?

em281035 and xoxoshawol like this.
  3. raquelrope

raquelrope Artist

We know it doesn't work

Perhaps to ensure their safety?

4. ashleymarie

ashleymarie Artist

This is only for Black Pink and/or trainees, right? We all know for damn sure that this s**t doesn't apply with the others.

OhMyGuy and Sugar_Hugs like this.
  5. gachigasm

gachigasm Entertainer

Kangin that's why...

6. masayume_chasing

Happy with positive comments on Nate, I was ready to fly to Korea to protect my Jisoo from those leechers.

7. ashleymarie

ashleymarie Artist

And speed racer Seungri.

Ravager, OhMyGuy and koschei like this.
  8. ReceivingLight

ReceivingLight Entertainer

plastic surgery... LOL really??

9. 7amdowh

7amdowh Entertainer

those ban rules are for trainees

Ravager, koschei and Lady_luck like this.
  10. ReceivingLight

Was Lisa not a trainee when she got plastic surgery??

11. YGDUNGEONVRP

Seungri and daesung had pretty hard car accidents

koschei likes this.
  12. BlackAndRed

BlackAndRed Super Rookie

I always had a feeling YG is the strictest (out of the big 3) when it comes to trainees. Especially girls.

The fact that Black Pink said YG watches them through security cameras as they practice somehow seems creepy to me. I understand that staff (managers etc.) need to make sure trainees are working hard and not slacking off, but I think it would be better to just have a manager sit through practice with trainees (and young groups like Black Pink). Being watched through a camera seem so unnecessary invasive to me.

Also netizen saying ''Maybe all of YG's stars act up after they debut because they're so strict on them as trainees'' might be on to something. If elders are too strict, eventually kids will run wild. Just to rebel, to feel free.

13. user94

user94 Artist

I dont think the ps ban is no real maybe they cant make ps at least yg give their permission but we all know is not totally true

14. sarang_heyooo

sarang_heyooo Super Rookie

either contouring magic, or she got approval. In the article they said that the company has to approve or the company can be persuaded or s/t

15. sarang_heyooo

sarang_heyooo Super Rookie

either contouring magic (even I don't think this is true), or she got approval. In the article they said that the company has to approve or the company can be persuaded or s/t

16. DZico

DZico Star

plastic surgery ban ? .. why are they fooling with Lisa fucked up predebut nose or jennie double eye lid , like seriously stop pretending to be plastic free cuz you aren't .

17. TimeForChocolate

This isn't Lisa. This pic was spread at OneHallyu as Lisa, but we actually don't know who that is
    lisa-not.jpg
    Lisa is the one at the right. lisa-not-yes.jpg
    This is Lisa and BamBam from Got7
    lisa-pre.jpg
    This is Lisa with short hair
    predebut-lisa.jpg
    This is Lisa after debut
    lisa-nose.jpg lisa-nose3.png

#17 TimeForChocolate, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    em281035 and Sephir8 like this.
  18. koschei

koschei Star

19. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Legend

But they are not allowed to drink to be Kangin

20. ReceivingLight

The Lisa 'with short hair' looks exactly like the girl you claim isn't Lisa. She has the same smile, same faceshape and same eyes, the nose is literally the only thing different. Don't play us for fools, thanks...

I know YG likes to playup the whole, natural/no ps shit but didn't AKMU say they agreed to sign the YG contract only if they didn't have to get plastic surgery?? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I heard/saw...

Also, i'd just like to add that I'm not hating, I'm fully in support of plastic surgery cause it's their body, not mine. I do however think it shouldn't be lied about...

Player365, Ravager and Exbbsy12 like this.