Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Looking for scenario writers for a kpop game!

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by daeyeth, Aug 12, 2017 at 8:54 PM.

1. daeyeth

daeyeth Trainee

Write kpop fanfiction? Read a lot of romance novels? Enjoy writing? If yes, then I'm looking for you! I'm currently looking for people to write some scenarios for my game!

I'm currently making a free, fanmade kpop visual novel game (like Clannad) and I need help coming up with scenarios. The basic premise of the game is you are a young manager who has recently been hired by JYP to be Momo's manager. You'll follow his journey through the kpop industry, meeting many idols and even becoming romantically involved with some of them.

To those unfamiliar with visual novels, they are picture books with music + choose your own adventure style choices combined into one (example). This means you can write scenarios that have multiple outcomes! In the full game, each choice you make will lead you towards a certain ending.

I would give you full credit of course! If you want to be more involved with the game, I may be open to that. Or if you just want to shoot me a couple of ideas, that'd be awesome!

If you're interested, please leave a comment below! All skill levels can apply! The scenarios can come in the form of just a sentence or two describing the scenarios to short outlines of what would happen in the scene. Then I would write the script for it and put it into the game.

dope_5 likes this.
  2. KirbyX

KirbyX Artist

I did not know momo was male, anyways good luck.

3. daeyeth

daeyeth Trainee

You're following the young manager, not Momo. Momo is one of the love interests!