Current Events

Beautiful PC cafe worker gets scouted by and poses for 'Maxim' magazine

By KpopJoA   20 days ago   81,438   365   48
buzz

A part-time employee working at PC cafe in Dongtan City PC cafe is receiving much attention, as she was scouted by 'Maxim.'

On June 8, MAXIM KOREA revealed the magazine's latest June issue featuring 23-year-old Jang Hyun Seo.

Miss Jang can be seen with long dark hair wearing a striped t-shirt and short shorts posing in front of a crane machine containing smiling Pikachu plushies, showing off her curvy body line.

In an interview, she mentioned, "If there was a customer I liked, I would serve them a free beverage without my boss knowing."

She also mentioned she was a hard-core gamer.  "I enjoyed playing video games so I decided to work part-time at the PC cafe.  I even quit drinking because of gaming."

SEE ALSO: Korean couple discover a hidden camera inside Airbnb guesthouse in Japan

Miss Jang also suggested the PC cafe has a sweet date course for young people.  "It's a desirable place to date. Not only do you get to save money but you also get to hang out with your loved one for a long time."

Prior to this, Jang Hyun Seo made herself known after posting a photo of herself working at the front counter.  Soon, she went viral, gaining much popularity and obtaining the nickname 'goddess' for her pretty looks and fit body.  The part-timer is currently working as a model. You can follow her on Instagram here.

1. Buzz
    2. misc
    3. maxim

daydreamer 20 days ago

Not trying to be mean, but it's kind of disappointing when people who've obviously done plastic surgery on fucking everywhere are the new beauty standard.

therefleks78 20 days ago

Sorry, but all I see is plastic on her face.

okkkkkk 20 days ago

her arm in the first picture weirded me out for a second

Longan_Lychee 20 days ago

Her body is so gorgeous. It’s so arousing...

jkc 20 days ago

super pretty but if you go to skorea youll see a lot of pretty korean grills just as pretty

Elma_Jong jkc 18 days ago

Not many people are interested in grills, though. They prefer girls.

rachelsyn 20 days ago

Wow she's really pretty!

exopetalelf 20 days ago

after going through her insta... uhmmm.... can I go to the place she went?

Douta 20 days ago

Now her boss know...

kelliecyp 20 days ago

i like her a lot better with her lighter hair

CCA 20 days ago

Take off the contacts and the makeup and she looks like your average Joe.

pink_oracle CCA 20 days ago

Not with those overly botoxed lips.

booitsjwu pink_oracle 20 days ago

Yet again, some random people on the internet are hating on some girl's looks for whatever reason and we wonder why everyone is so insecure. Grow up, please.

Anythingyg booitsjwu 20 days ago

She decided to pose lmao

CCA booitsjwu 20 days ago

Just stating the obvious.

pink_oracle booitsjwu 20 days ago

Average girls don't have lip fillers, that's all my post says. It's your issue that you see that as hatin.

booitsjwu Anythingyg 19 days ago

@Anythingyg: Her posing for a magazine doesn't make it okay to insult her. @CCA: I also was just stating the obvious. @pink_oracle: Are you really going to pretend "those overly botoxed lips" isn't supposed to be insulting? Don't be a child; own up to your actions.

Anythingyg booitsjwu 19 days ago

In maxim lmao saying her doctor did a bad jobs is a complement to what I others and do

pink_oracle booitsjwu 19 days ago

Her lips are plumped up to unnatural volume, that's merely stating a fact. I didn't say they were ugly, I didn't say she was bad for doing it. I made the observation that she has enhanced her lips, perhaps it's you that sees PS as a negative and that's where your objection to my comment comes from?

booitsjwu pink_oracle 19 days ago

@Anythingyg: I'm not sure what you're trying to say. @pink_oracle: I love how you misrepresent your language. "Overly botoxed" and "enhanced" lips do not imply the same things and you know it.

CCA booitsjwu 19 days ago

So you think she's a natural beauty? Ha!

booitsjwu CCA 19 days ago

No, I agree that she probably had PS but, if she likes her new appearance, who exactly is harmed by that? You're mocking her because...?

pink_oracle booitsjwu 18 days ago

Enhance means to increase or further improve the quality, overly botoxed means her lips have been filled to the point where they no longer look natural. It is the same. She's had them plumped to an unnatural level and she can't realistically claim she didn't, but I don't think she actually wants to look average. She got surgery, that's a statement. It is once again you that takes the statement to be a criticism... because you seem to have joined the Save PS liberation movement.

booitsjwu pink_oracle 17 days ago

"Enhance means to increase or further improve the quality, overly botoxed means her lips have been filled to the point where they no longer look natural. It is the same." -pink_oracle 2017

pink_oracle booitsjwu 17 days ago

At this point you just seem to have a problem for the sake of having a problem, was it a boring weekend or something?

forever