Wanna One's Park Ji Hoon and Park Bo Gum top the list of stars people want to vacation with

By jennywill   11 days ago   27,647   8,923   0
park-bo-gum,wanna-one

Wanna One's Park Ji Hoon topped the list of celebrities people wanted to go on a vacation with.

A survey site took a survey from June 9th to July 9th on celebrities people most wanted to go on a vacation with. 1,442 people voted and the Wanna One member received 80% of the votes (1,157 votes), while Park Bo Gum ranked at a low #2 with 9% (131 votes), and AOA's Seolhyun took the 3rd place with 3% of the votes (47 votes). Others, in rank, were Red Velvet's Irene, Gugudan's Sejung, DIA's Chaeyeon, IU, BTS' Jungkook, EXO's Xiumin, and Gong Yoo.

SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!

Which one would you choose?
  1. Park Bo Gum
  2. Wanna One
  3. Park Ji Hoon

kimmiefonze 10 days ago

Next survey: Celebrities you want to pee on the next stall with. Geez! Korean will survey just about anything!

miki96 11 days ago

I don't want to vacation with Park Ji Hoon. He's the first idol that I've noticed that is so fake. He always glaring at people and he seems so rude and his all "cutie" image doesn't work. We just need all to take our blindfolds off.

ThsDee 11 days ago

My boy is that popular already? ❤

sototallyrandom 11 days ago

Same fam, same. Tho maybe the poll would've been better if they separated the guys and the girls, since quite apparently most of them voted for Jihoon.

Longan_Lychee 11 days ago

I’d go to a beach vacation with Seolhyun, because she’s so pretty and seems ditzy and down to earth at the same time and therefore a perfect companion to a trip in côte d'Azur. IU seems aloof and artsy so I’d tour big cities, galleries, museums, theaters and operas with her. With Gong Yoo, I’d go hiking and trekking in the nature.

thefabcat92 Longan_Lychee 10 days ago

just hiking and trekking?

Longan_Lychee thefabcat92 10 days ago

okay something else too, something thats +19 R-rated to allkpop comments section... :)

thefabcat92 Longan_Lychee 10 days ago

lmao

iamAC 11 days ago

Irene <3

jesonbrom (Banned) 11 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

federick 11 days ago

Park Bo Gum still and will last long.

beyondordinary 11 days ago

LOL jihoon is a little cutie and cute as in 'my little brother' kind of way not 'you're my type' HAHA but anyway, I'd want to vacation with PBG as well.. there's actually a long list of who I'd choose to vacation with out of korean celebs

smokymblaqgirl 11 days ago

Were the voters given limited options or they could choose anyone they like? If they were given limited options then this poll would not denote general trend. Though 80% is a huge number and I have nothing against Ji Hoon, I do like the wink boy.

just lve