Concerts / Events

TVXQ's Yunho talks about performing for the first time since being discharged from his military service

By mkim93   17 days ago   25,956   4,375   0
Yunho

On July 8, TVXQ's Yunho performed for the first time since being discharged from his military service at the 'SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR VI IN SEOUL'.

SEE ALSO: More than 45,000 people attend 'SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR VI in SEOUL'

Through the loud cheer, Yunho appeared to perform his new song "Drop" for the fans. He also performed some of TVXQ's hit songs such as "Mirotic" alone. After the performances, Yunho introduced himself to the fans, "It's been a long time. I'm nervous. We prepared an amazing concert with many junior and senior artists, are you guys having fun?" He continued, "As I'm performing alone today, I worried a lot. Changmin gave me a call and wished me best to show what I have."

Additionally, during his set, he also experienced a wardrobe malfunction, "It looks like my pants ripped because I worked too hard." He casually disappeared into the backstage briefly to fix up everything and returned to finish his set.

Are you excited to see him perform again?

1. Yunho

castleofcake 17 days ago

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunhooooooooooooooooo T_T FINALLY he is back omg its been way too long!

ELF_L 17 days ago

He looks so hot, I can't breath 😉😆😍😋

tvxqyhcm95 17 days ago

Poor Yunho, I feel so bad for him ;_; but he handled it like a total pro. That aside, he's better than ever. His vocals improved so much and his body line is sick, KYHD era sick. I'm not even gonna talk about his stage presence that somehow got even more powerful because his aura is second to none. God Yunho.

castleofcake tvxqyhcm95 17 days ago

YAES!! T_T

nymeria24 17 days ago

he always have been a truly performer so he killed  it like always.. all by himself

tvxqEGY 17 days ago

oh my love   king of my heart so good to see you back where you love the most

iisstf28 17 days ago

He KILLED it!! His performance was so strong and he gave his all!! And that ain't wardrobe malfunction, that was obviously a gift for Cassies, they were RED! 😂😂😂😂💕💕💕💕

changminbaby 17 days ago

yunho ♥♥ now waiting for changmin to come back ^_^

raidonstorm 17 days ago

"Changmin gave me a call and wished me best to show what I have." The leader listening to the not so wise words from the maknae. Yunho, that's not what he meant!

CCA 17 days ago

He really did show everything he had, including his underwear! lol

dat1flygirl 17 days ago