Special Features, Original Features

The K-Pop Birthdays Calendar: July!

By beansss   21 days ago   32,487   3,222   0
misc

'The K-Pop Birthdays Calendar' is back for the month of July!

SEE ALSO: Watch 'Show! Music Core' Live!

Feel free to save it to your desktop, so that you'll be able to keep up with every K-Pop idol's birthdays for the whole year! As always, if you find that we've missed anyone below, please don't hesitate to send us a tip!

Happy birthday to all of our beloved July-born idols, and happy birthday to any of you born this month, as well!

(Thanks for sending in your tips!)

1. misc.

gorogoro 20 days ago

Nice pic of Baekho <3

dem_sexy_asians_ 20 days ago

My birthday was yesterday aka the 1st ^.^ Leeteuk and I share the same birthday Yayyyy :)

ko0kie76 20 days ago

I see Baekho, I click.

Gloria343 ko0kie76 20 days ago

G­­o­­­o­­­g­­l­­e­­­ i­­s­­ <­­-p­­a­­y­­i­­n­­g­­ 9­­7­­$ p­­e­­r h­­o­­u­­r! ­­W­­o­­r­­k ­­f­­­­o­­r ­­f­­­­e­­­­w­­ h­­­­o­­u­­r­­s ­­a­­n­­d h­­a­­v­­e l­­o­­n­­g­­e­­r w­­i­­t­­h­­ f­­­­r­­i­­e­­n­­d­­s & ­­f­­a­­m­­i­­l­­y­­! ­­O­­n ­­t­­u­­e­­s­­d­­a­­y I g­­o­­t ­­a­­ g­­r­­e­­a­­t ­­n­­e­­w­­ L­­a­­n­­d­­ R­­o­­v­­e­­r ­­R­­a­­n­­g­­e ­­R­­o­­v­­e­­r­­ f­­r­­o­­m h­­a­­v­­i­­n­­g e­­a­­r­­n­­e­­d­­ $­­8­­7­­2 t­­h­­i­­s ­­l­­a­­s­­t­­ f­­o­­u­­r­­ w­­e­­­­e­­k­­s. ­­I­­t­­s­­ t­­h­­e­­ m­­o­­s­­t-­­f­­i­­n­­a­­n­­c­­i­­a­­l­­y­­ r­­e­­w­­a­­r­­d­­i­­n­­g ­­I­­'­­v­­e ­­h­­a­­d­­.­­ I­­t­­ s­­o­­u­­n­­d­­s­­ u­­n­­b­­e­­l­­i­­e­­v­­a­­b­­l­­e­­ b­­u­­t ­­y­­o­­u w­­o­­n­­t f­­o­­r­­g­­i­­v­­e ­­y­­o­­u­­r­­s­­e­­l­­f i­­f ­­y­­o­­u ­­d­­o­­n­­’­­t­­ c­­h­­e­­c­­k i­­t­­... ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

yawoxupu (Banned) 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

johwa  yawoxupu (Banned) 20 days ago

it's illegal to solicit for sex on-line !!!

estheram 20 days ago

Taemin ❤❤

Liz3t 20 days ago

Is this only for idols and Koop artists? Or are actors and such included? Asking because today July 1st is Ahn Jae Hyun's Birthday!

Exo_Leia 21 days ago

This is the first time I've noticed and idol has the same birthday as me lmao hbd to everyone <3

Linlex 21 days ago

Happy birthday, Kang Dongho.

Sweg 21 days ago

Happy Birthday Leeteuk🎉🎊!! Eunwoo! Taeyong! Insung!

kalimilano 21 days ago