Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo write letters to fans after marriage news

By elliefilet   17 days ago   185,274   34,834   0
song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo wrote letters to fans after the sudden news of their marriage this October.

SEE ALSO: Song Joong Ki to star in new drama 'Kingdom' by the writer of 'Signal'?

On July 5, Song Hye Kyo wrote on her official fan cafe, "Song Joong Ki was a colleague I worked well with at first. After working on a drama project together, I felt our values and thoughts were similar, and we communicated well no matter what we talked about."

She added, "As he was a good colleague and friends, we contacted each other after our project was finished, and that's how we got to know each other. The trust he made me feel after a long time and the trust in the future I had with him made me realize his sincere feelings towards me. That's when I became sure."

Song Joong Ki also posted to his fan cafe:

"I met a drama project that made me shine and was an honor to me, and I made a precious friend who spent that happy time with me. We confirmed our sincere feelings for each other and became a couple who loved each other. At the beginning of 2017, we made a promise to each other to spend the rest of our lives together. We'll fill what we each lack with love, and we'll live a new life where we can face difficulties together. I plan to marry Song Hye Kyo at the end of October 2017. I wanted to let you all know of my sincere intentions earlier, but it's not something I can decide on my own. My family's opinions are also all precious, and it was a situation where I had to think carefully and discretely. I had an upcoming movie that involved many people's passion and efforts, and as an actor, I didn't want my personal life to negatively affect the film crew and staff. In the future, I'll live as a cool actor and stable head of a family. Please cheer on our good destiny. Thank you."

Congrats to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo once again!

1. Song Joong Ki
  2. Song Hye Kyo

camichi 17 days ago

This relationship was never a secret

Jhijie 17 days ago

The love of SJK and SHK is not just a joke.  They considered also the families reaction each one has. They have to make sure about their feelings for each other.  They made a careful move not to make mistakes.  Not in a hurry about marriage.  I salute them, because it was not a week relationship, it is a lifetime commitment.  Awesome couples.

ThatGirlElena Jhijie 16 days ago

I already see them like the next Lee Bo Young/Ji Sung. I love couples like that, I really do. Added to that, there's nothing better than to know that actors fell in love for real during the shooting of the drama where their characters fall for each other, it feels like their story is real and idk... It's just... beautiful.

LunaticGalaxy 17 days ago

I really appreciate the letters they wrote, the love they show to each other is real for sure. But I think they should've just admitted that they were dating in the beginning because this is a shock.Even if we take it well (I ship them a lot) some people might not. I hope they will recieve lots of good feelings ^^

RedVelutionary LunaticGalaxy 15 days ago

Tru, but IDK... I understand why they hid it

changminbaby 17 days ago

guys im wondering, i know song hae kye has instagram acc but does she has twitter acc? asking the same about joongki does he has twitter& instagram accounts?

Spencer_JJ_Chan changminbaby 17 days ago

Song Joongki doesn have social media, he said in an interview that he doesn't understand how to work social media or something like that... I'm not sure about Song Hyekyo and twitter... Sorry :/

changminbaby Spencer_JJ_Chan 17 days ago

i found instagram acc of joongki and has 3.8 M followers so thats why i was wondering maybe its his acc, thanks about info

Spencer_JJ_Chan changminbaby 16 days ago

No Prob! :)

kimmiefonze 17 days ago

I love the fact that this does not seem to be a whirlwind romance but a relationship built by two mature adults.

bibi87 17 days ago

Dispatch made a bad work this time :D

lyricaldancer10 bibi87 17 days ago

Now they'll just reveal everything about everyone. haha

Loudsilnc bibi87 13 days ago

That's my initial reaction as well but apparently Dispatch made a good work this time for not revealing their relationship even though they knew it all along. Revealing their relationship might cause their break up because of pressure etc. and we don't want that.

sun3sun 17 days ago

If SJK hadn't take on the role, I wonder if this would happened. But it happened. There goes another Noona-dongsaeng couple. Their children will be visuals.

trboo sun3sun 17 days ago

SJK's role was originally supposed to go to Gong Yoo, but he turned it down for something else then decided to do the writer's next project - Goblin. I think both actors hit the jackpot. This probably wouldn't have happened of the SongSong couple hadn't done this drama together. And Gong Yoo is known to be such a private person that I don't think he'd want to date someone as famous as SHK.

bangeryun94 trboo 17 days ago

Probably because he's been married for quite some time.

JeAnYoung trboo 17 days ago

Just getting into Kim Eun Sook's dramas are a jackpot. She is known to have the hands of Midas.

trboo bangeryun94 17 days ago

Gong Yoo is not married...

vanessa99 17 days ago

Can't wait for their children! *.*

ohbunnies 17 days ago

idk why companies were denying their relationship when all the fans literally ship them together and giving them blessings

kimmiefonze ohbunnies 17 days ago

For privacy and business reasons. If they confirmed that they were dating, it would be very difficult for them to find roles with different partners. Their every move might be scrutinized by the public to the point that they might be pressured to do things together...

beyondordinary 17 days ago

These letters are everything. Feeling 'gigil' af (you filos out there know what I'm sayin'). It's so sweet!! I'm already re-watching DOTS.

just lve