Music Releases, MV Releases

Red Velvet gets ready for 'The Red Summer' with their 'Red Flavor'

By jennywill   17 days ago   46,473   13,158   0

Red Velvet has dropped their MV for "Red Flavor".

Their summer mini album 'The Red Summer' contains 5 songs including the title song "Red Flavor", where the girls express fruits in their own way. The mini also includes electronic pop "You Better Know", tropical rhythm dance song "Zoo", urban pop song "Mojito", and medium tempo song "Here the Sea".

SEE ALSO: Red Velvet reveal they only get to sleep a few hours a day during promotions

Check out the song and MV above.

1. Red Velvet
  2. the-red-summer
  3. red flavor

SarahT1998 16 days ago

I really really am in love with this song!! Its crazy how most people don't really like this song... which is algoods.. we all have difference taste in music.. but man!! THIS SONG IS LIT AND THE SHIZZZZ!! And Rookie was not bad btw.. I'm all for Red Velvet!! Keep it coming Red Velvet!! You killin' it (in a good way LOL!) #LoveThem

hiroonakamura 16 days ago

i dont really feel neither the song nor the MV. The song just doesnt reach any superb heights whereas the MV is ..... weird?

i_belong_to_yg hiroonakamura 15 days ago

I actually agree. that is what I felt too. but people seem upset that I did not like it. which is funny.........

ShayMin 16 days ago

The harmonies!

sun3sun 16 days ago

Wtf SM! Are you advertising fruit show or something? Btw Irene actually got a lot of lines?!! Good for her.

SamSam1 16 days ago

Its... meh. It wasn't bad, it was good, good vocalist but not mind blowing. Its more like an extra treat to your dinner and this is just another something sweet after it but its not what you'll remember from the course. All in all not bad its safe.

makan 16 days ago

LOL so let me completely edit my comment... I had commented about my frustration not being able to really like Red Velvet songs. I said how much I like their voices, but I just don't like how their songs are written or produced. I said that I was looking forward to this comeback and I liked the song, but it just didn't grab me but that I would give it a few days to see if it would in the future. So I was listening to the song, not watching the video and what do you know... I am really starting to like it a lot. So basically my original comment needed to be replaced. This is not a flop, this is a good song...at least for me.

i_belong_to_yg 16 days ago

I did not like the song or the MV at all. so much staff happening in there. and the instrumentals sound very off from the singing to me....

yutakunnn i_belong_to_yg 16 days ago

so much staff? I didn't see any staff in the MV lol.

kruton i_belong_to_yg 16 days ago

lol did you think the Pineapple was a staff member? XD Seriously though, this was a great song! This song and MV are amazing! Especially since the tragedy known as "Rookie"

i_belong_to_yg kruton 15 days ago

you know, people have different preferences and taste in music. I am not saying "this song is bad" so you dont have to tell me how "great" it is. all I said was I did not like it. meaning this is my least favorite song from RV. meaning it did not meet my expectations. meaning the song has not grown on me yet. but I understand other people might like it and I give them the freedom to do so. you have to let me have my own taste in this song. I was not speaking for anyone. funny, I actually like Rookie more than this one. thats how different we are.

danieb 16 days ago

I like the song, but the music video is too busy for me. It makes me dizzy.

rumifi 16 days ago