Pictorials

'Produce 101's Kenta is cute and fluffy for '10 Asia'

By jennywill   16 days ago   11,638   3,177   0
misc

'Produce 101's Takada Kenta sat down for a photoshoot and interview with '10 Asia'.

During the interview, he said, "When there was a word I didn't understand during filming, BoA producer-nim would explain it to me in Japanese. I was so nervous, but she talked to me first in Japanese and she took care of me a lot. I'm still very grateful."

He also revealed, "When I looked troubled, the trainers came to me first and would tell me 'Kenta, it'll be all right' and talk to me a lot even if there was no camera. During 'Be Mine' when I was center, I was really burdened, and Shin Yu Mi trainer-nim came to be in the cafeteria. She told me 'Kenta, it may be hard right now, but it's going to be okay. Let's work hard'. That remained in my head the entire time during the show. After the final stage, I told her that I was able to work hard because of that."

Check out the photos below.

1. misc.
  2. produce 101
  3. takada kenta

Junior_Br 15 days ago

BoA is so perfect person <3 and Kenta is so perfect cute boy <3 ^-^ thank u BoA for this and thank u Kenta <3

nymeria24 15 days ago

I'm salty that the vocal teacher said that he told him so Many times how well he was improving but the editor cut it all the time,  still suprised about how Big is his fandom Even when he barely had screen time, he's so lovely

youcangoeatshit 15 days ago

One Goddess to watch them all: BoA.

00hannah 16 days ago

WE'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE BOA UNNIE!

lacreme 16 days ago

I support you, Kenta! I'll buy your album if it comes out

fcknren 16 days ago

i love him so much I'm so proud he's getting recognition. he's one of the boys that I've kept my eye on since the individual promo pics so I'm glad to see how far he's come

Alin_bap 16 days ago

ahhh kawaii

Cieli 16 days ago

People get older year by year while this guy get younger year by year.. 😂 He and Jonghyun has the smile that I like the most in 101. 😁

Tae_Browniie 16 days ago

His smile is the most precious thing

ryokucha 16 days ago

He looks cute haha. I hope he debuts soon!

just lve