Special Features, Original Features

[POLL] Which recently or currently promoting artist sounds best with MR removed? (June 2017)

By yckim124   14 days ago   52,392   3,585   0
misc

Time for the next round of MR removed competitions!  Dancing excitedly while singing can be a difficult combination to pull off. Depending on the choreography and the song, some idols show off their talent in MR removed while others falter if things are too challenging.

Check out these dance tracks below and decide for yourself at the end which artist was the best live singer based on the MR removed videos!

(*Note: Only ones that were recently promoted and not yet included in an MR removed poll or currently being promoted and have rigorous dancing were chosen. Options were limited depending on the availability of MR removed videos, and there are no repeats from previous MR removed articles. For newer tracks, wait for the next MR removed article.)

SEE ALSO: Chef Baek Jong Won and actor Lee Hoon reveal experiences with immense debt on 'Baek Jong Won's Food Truck'

Black Pink ''As If It's Your Last''

Kim Chung Ha ''Why Don't You Know''

Cosmic Girls ''Happy''

ELRIS ''We, First''

DAY6 ''I Smile''

Highlight ''Calling You''

Pentagon ''Critical Beauty''

NCT 127 ''Cherry Bomb''

T-ara ''What's My Name?''

Nine Muses ''Remember''

MAMAMOO ''Yes I Am''

A Pink ''Five''

MONSTA X ''Shine Forever''

POLL

1. misc.
  2. poll

SamSam1 12 days ago

Well agreed with the voting results for once; mamamoo and bp getting %;s!

robyn5645 13 days ago

mr removed videos are rediculous. The sound sounds all warped and metallic (apart from Mamamoo's which was considerably better done), it's normal to run out of breath when dancing and singing at the same time, and this is a really bad way to measure talent. It only shows how good the idols' stamina is...

mckei91 13 days ago

I feel ridiculous when people watch the mr removed clips and think those are big deal. They are singers. They MUST sing live. If they can't, shame on them.

jbeanbean 13 days ago

hello this is the MR removed police

only 1 of these qualify as a decent MR to review (mamamoo). the rest are so poorly edited to the point where even beyonce would sound like tin-foil. the best MRs are from sketchbook, please do not promote this felony again thank u

lunawinter 13 days ago

Wow, not gonna lie I was really impressed with the nominees for this, so many of them sounded really really good.

mashimaro2306 13 days ago

Mamamoo's strong vocal has always been acknowledged! They have such amazing voices!

NCT_127 13 days ago

NC TO THE T <3

federick 13 days ago

APink!

gigi9 13 days ago

Ppl really don't know the difference between vocal abilities and live stability srsly,  this isnt between who has better vocals then the bands day6 Ftisland wud win,  and also Mamamoo vocal queens,  it isn't about that especially when neither of the above mentioned r dancing,  two of them r bands and mamamoo parents dancing much they r just moving on stage,  that is why I picked BlackPink look at their choreography ppl whether it's Boombayah,  Playing with fire or this,  they still manage to sound so stable with all that dancing

IdekmanNick gigi9 13 days ago

I agree with your way of thinking, I think like that too, but the poll is about ''Which artist sounds better with Mr Removed'' And to me, no matter how hard the choreography or the vocals are to be performed together, Mamamoo sounded the best. (Idk why I feel like I have to state this but I'm both a Mooomoo and a Blink, so I'm just expressing my opinion)

gigi9 IdekmanNick 13 days ago

Same thing I love both groups am more of a girlcrush type, but honestly speaking mamamoo never had a rigid choreo, they r a vocal group they don't need to be a dancing one too, but the others like blackpink or red velvet, Gfriend who dance so hard and manage to sound stable, hats off to them! It states in the beginning of the article, "dancing excitedly while singing can be difficult "

gigi9 13 days ago

Blackpink,  they always managed to sound like they r in the studio no matter how rigid their choreography is,  u srsly can use their choreography as a zomba class to lose weight n they still managed to sound so stable

just lve