Concerts / Events

Photo at the 'Produce 101' finale concert shocks netizens

By jennywill   17 days ago   113,980   4,866   0
NUEST,hotshot,wanna-one

A photo taken after the 'Produce 101' finale concert has shocked netizens.

The top 35 trainees had their concert at the Olympic Hall on July 1st and July 2nd. Right after the concert, a photo taken shocked netizens who saw it. The photo showed a tuft of hair and a pair of scissors thrown away at the floor of the standing area after the concert had ended.

SEE ALSO: Pledis Entertainment clarifies NU'EST's new song will be a special single, will not have promotions

According to fans who had been there at the concert, one of the fans in standing had her hair up on top of her head. The fan behind her could not see and cut the bun off the top of her hair from the back. The fan who had her hair cut commented on the photo and said, "F*ck, that's my hair. I had my hair up in a bun and it got cut ㅠㅠ. Sigh, my life. I'm gonna f*cking find the b*tch who cut my hair and kill her."

1. NU'EST
  2. HOTSHOT
  3. Wanna One
  4. produce 101

federick 16 days ago

OMG!!!!!

whatever101 17 days ago

from bomb threats, to illbe, and now this K-pop has suddenly become a pretty violent genre to be a fan of

zelo19 17 days ago

lol whatever happened to saying excuse me

Winston zelo19 16 days ago

lol i dun think anyone can hear "Excuse Me" in a screaming Kpop concert. I sometimes wonder why do fans PAY money to goto a concert ONLY to SCREAM "OPPA" louder than the idol group's singing, and drown all the nice music and songs, then BLOCK the view with Placards for the idol to notice his or her sign. when the fan is supposed to be enjoying the music and WATCHing the performance and not blocking it with a large card.

Ninjapotato 17 days ago

I'm bald after reading this...

weirdchubbygirl 17 days ago

I'm sorry, but WHAT.THE.HELL?

Sorry, last one.

crystalCassie91 17 days ago

Why do people like to assume the worst in others.. and jump to the conclusion that she is lying? You have no proof that she is lying nor that she is telling the truth... but since it is HER story, why not just take her word? Why does she have to be assumed to be a liar?

UKihyun 17 days ago

"thrown away at the floor?" First "burrowing" sweaters now this. Why do I ever come here? Why? *leaves again*

liviekate 17 days ago

what security let her get passed with a sharp object wtf

chanyeolisbae867 17 days ago

Why would you even bring a pair of scissors in the first place?

bangeryun94 17 days ago