MV Releases

One debuts with 'heyahe' & 'Gettin' by' MVs!

By elliefilet   12 days ago   25,784   4,404   0

One has made his long-awaited debut with "heyahe" and "Gettin' by"!

SEE ALSO: One drops a combined audio loop teaser for debut

The two songs are double title tracks from the YG Entertainment artist's debut single album 'One Day'. "Getting By" is a more laid-back, smooth track, while "Heyahe" has an ethereal vibe.

Check out One's MVs, and let us know what you think in the comments below!

1. One
  2. heyahe
  3. gettin by

beyondordinary 11 days ago

its addictive, I've had it on repeat LOL

VIP_Hana 11 days ago

I love One and as a VIP i'm going to support him like other YG artist .. i love both songs<3 He also is already trending worldwide what's good haters what's good .. hmmmm

pinnky_cenac 11 days ago

To all the HATERS... Both songs are doing AMAZING on charts and almost a million views each in less than 24hrs..WHAT!!!

Crazy_Dog 12 days ago

all the hype and media play to comeback with not one but 2 lackluster tracks lolgood luck

Lydia454 Crazy_Dog 11 days ago

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ►►►►WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

pinnky_cenac 12 days ago

Finally One is out... Both songs was done with help from ChaCha and GroovyRoom which is from Jay Park's AOMG/H1GHR label.... Wonder why YG is still not 100% all in like BlackPink... Anyway don't forget to buy/support One's music..

loverlover 12 days ago

meh its okay not bad

iisstf28 12 days ago

Well this is disappointing... His face pretty much the only thing interesting here (I will give him that HE IS HOOOOOT) You left baby Samuel to do something so basic?

elinavvip iisstf28 11 days ago

Don't be such an asshole both are trying their best

xxivu 12 days ago

SO happy to have this relaxing vibe in YG's music again

bribri812 12 days ago

I like both but Heyahe is my jam. Sexy voice, hot face I think big score for us YG stans

mind_blown 12 days ago

Surprisingly, I like it more than I thought I would! Heyahe is really good!

just lve