Concerts / Events

NU'EST's JR and Minhyun's different reactions to Yu Seon Ho's overwhelming affection make fans go 'aww'

By jennywill   22 days ago   117,197   17,580   0
NUEST,JR,Minhyun,wanna-one

Yu Seon Ho's affection for the NU'EST hyungs is making fans go 'aww'.

His love for the NU'EST members - especially Minhyun - is no secret, as his affection for Minhyun and Baekho was even aired during 'Produce 101'. He continued to show love for the NU'EST members during the 'Produce 101' finale concert as well, and the difference in how Minhyun and JR handle his overwhelming love is making fans laugh.

SEE ALSO: NU'EST W is handsome in blue for their special single 'If You'

Minhyun, who is perhaps now used to Yu Seon Ho hanging on him, takes his hugs and tackles without much surprise:

However, JR, who is a lot smaller and thinner than Minhyun (and Yu Seon Ho himself), is unable to handle the love as expertly.

When fans saw the fan cams, they commented, "LOL Minhyun has given up and is accepting Seonho's love", "Seonho, Jonghyun-hyung isn't as big as Minhyun-hyung, please treat him more carefully hahaha", "These three are so cute ㅠㅠ they need to come back together again", "It's like the son who tackles his dad and the mom who can't handle the weight", and much more.

Hopefully fans will be able to see this trio again.

1. NU'EST
  2. Jr.
  3. Minhyun
  4. Wanna One
  5. yu seon ho
  6. produce 101

sarang_heyooo 20 days ago

These gifs are so pure, I think my skin cleared up

thealigirl8 21 days ago

i need these gifs forever in my life

Kpopwriter 21 days ago

Ahaha Minhyun was so ready for Seonho 😂😂 Poor Jonghyun ❤️❤️😂

Johana24 Kpopwriter 21 days ago

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and ­with ­a ­­little ­effort ­I ­easily ­bring ­in ­around ­$­40h ­to ­$­86h… ­Someone ­was ­good ­to ­me ­by ­sharing ­this ­link ­with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link­... Try it, you wOn't regret it­!...➜➜➜➜➜➜ WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

BEEGEES 21 days ago

This is a freaking awwwwww

canovalca 21 days ago

Such a lucky Ho :))

wonderboy47 21 days ago

Seonho seems like he is actually really into Minhyun...I smell a new ship...lol

reta 21 days ago

no one can beat Seonho's cuteness.. LOL

VL_852 21 days ago

Jonghyun looks so uncomfortable 😂😂😂 byeongari Seonho really likes nu'est Hyung

federick 21 days ago

Seonho is still my center 😘

angelinemarie 21 days ago

mah bb jonghyun looks so smol *^*

just lve