Social Media

NU'EST takes long-awaited photo as a full group of five

By jennywill   22 days ago   80,716   22,706   0
NUEST

NU'EST has reunited as a full group.

During 'Produce 101', fans had missed the presence of oldest hyung Aron, as only the 95-line had been on the show. As Minhyun has to promote as a member of Wanna One until December 31st, 2018, fans were wondering when they'd get to see the full group of five members again - and it came way sooner than expected.

Aron had gone to the second day of the 'Produce 101' concert on July 2nd, and after the concert, all five members took a selfie together. Pledis Entertainment's CEO Han Sung Soo uploaded the photo onto his Instagram, tagging it, "#NU'EST #LOVE #Aron #Minhyun #Baekho #Ren #JR." It's a contrast from his previous photo, which was the four members in 'Produce 101' that was tagged, "Pledis #KangDongHo #KimJongHyun #HwangMinHyun #ChoiMinKi".

1. NU'EST

angelinemarie 21 days ago

i missed youngmin very much it's good to see him in the photo TT TT

felisa22 21 days ago

Wow... The boss is taking interest in them now that they are popular again.

annaha0618 21 days ago

JONGHYUN

inspiritxelf 21 days ago

NU'EST!!!! :')<333333

kayle0717 22 days ago

What was Aron doing when the 4 members joined Produce 101? Minki, Dongho, Jonghyun and Minhyun faced criticisms and so much struggles when they were in the show. I find it really unfair because he also got credits. I remember Jonghyun said last time that their decision to joined the show was so hard (because it's like starting again), but the 4 of them still joined whatever it takes. So what was he doing during those times?

Yuffa kayle0717 22 days ago

I'm not sure where I read this somewhere, but I think it said that he was recovering from an injury that time so he went to the US?

LoveHate kayle0717 21 days ago

I heard about an injury too but aside from that he is also a 93 line I think it will be a bit more embarassing for him compared to the 95 line...just my thought. It will be more heartbreaking for the fans.

annaha0618 kayle0717 21 days ago

there was a rumor where it said that mnet didnt allow him to participate

kayle0717 Yuffa 21 days ago

Ahh. Okay

Hyungshi 22 days ago

so now Pledis boss suddenly decide to post some nu'est... it wasn't the case a few month back!

taeminntie 22 days ago

The way they're separated for over a year makes me so sad. With IOI, it was annoying when Chaeyeon, Mina, Sejeong and Yeunjung had to promote with two different groups cuz it was obviously exhausting for them. But with Minhyun, it's heartbreaking that they'll be separated for so long. But I'm sure they're happy and will still meet up

taeminntie 22 days ago

I need a Nuest comeback!

nymeria24 22 days ago

ARON's wearing Minhyun's sweater xD in July..! people worry about him not getting to much fans now but let me tell you something, after the show ended i started to watch every Nu'est video that i could found, and i fell for him, he's soo cute inside and out so i'm not worried, the second they start to promote people will notice him too. BTW i hope these new sales that they are having now are enough to pay their debts with PLEDIS

crystaldiaaz 22 days ago