Social Media

Netizens praise NU'EST for their positive attitude despite low viewers on 'V' prior to 'Produce 101'

By mkim93   17 days ago   107,386   16,807   137
NUEST

NU'EST has been receiving praise and recognition for their talent since the end of 'Produce 101'. However, now, their past actions are gaining attention as well.

Before they started to receive the well-deserved acknowledgment and large-scale popularity, they were not able to garner much attention. Prior to the 'Produce 101' show, they streamed through Naver's 'V-Live' in which only a few viewers tuned in (about 3 people). Despite the low number of viewers back in the day, the group stayed positive.

"- Not even one person is here. - It's ok, even if there is no one here, it's recorded so they can see it later."

"Right now, there are three people here."

"No one is here because it's dinner time and they're eating?"

SEE ALSO: NU'EST's JR thanks everyone for the love and support he and the group received through 'Produce 101'

They've come a long way since then. Now, you can compare that to JR's recent 'V' live that received hundreds of thousands of viewers and even ranked #1 on 'V's chart.

Hopefully, they continue their success and maintain the popularity over time. It's time for NU'EST's second chapter of their career.

1. NU'EST
  2. v live
  3. produce 101
  4. V

17caratarohas 16 days ago

This makes me emotional .......

fantasticlau 16 days ago

I think I teared up a little. No one, or only 3 people... T_T I guess if they didn't succeed at PD101 then that would be the end of them. Even thinking of that hurts. I'm proud of them now. Please Pledis don't screw the second chance.

nami_chan 16 days ago

nu'est guys are really nice and humble TT I love them

thesiiiiickest 16 days ago

I'M SO SOFT RIGHT NOW DON'T TOUCH ME

Bella_Li thesiiiiickest 16 days ago

li_xiao_yan 16 days ago

I'm one of those people who watches them on V! But I'm 13 hours behind them, so I usually have to watch the replay (because their broadcasts are often in the middle of the night here). It was like they're speaking to me when they say "Oh no one's here, I guess they can watch the replay later." <3

purplematoki 16 days ago

*SOBS MY BABY

peach_peacha 16 days ago

just let me cry T.T.... don't stop me..i want to cry T.T my babies NUEST

bubbles501 17 days ago

3 viewers?? coz its just starting... I'm one of the viewers that time on v-live. Its not 3 though.. loves stream that time and I'm one of them.. not that many but its not atleast 3 viewers though.

JwanHyo bubbles501 17 days ago

What? Im sorry but that makes no sense ,can u paraphrase it?

bubbles501 JwanHyo 17 days ago

i mean when jr said " 3 viewers", they just started the v-app streaming that time, but fans begin to tune in by minutes so the viewers were more than 3 person by the end of livestream.

thesiiiiickest bubbles501 16 days ago

Ohhh about how many viewers did they have then? Like 100?

jlaysone 17 days ago