Kim Soo Hyun's agency denies he's enlisting this September

By elliefilet   12 days ago   8,588   1,870   0
Kim-Soo-Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun's agency has denied reports the actor is enlisting for his mandatory military service this September.

SEE ALSO: Kim Soo Hyun receiving numerous love calls prior to his military enlistment

On July 11, KeyEast stated, "He hasn't received his draft notice yet. It's not true that he'll be enlisting in September." Kim Soo Hyun's endorsement contracts were reported to be wrapping up in August, which caused speculation the actor would be enlisting soon after.

He said at the press conference for the recently released film 'Real', "The details on timing for my military service are not confirmed. I don't think I could ask for more if I could do one more drama or movie before enlisting should the timing allow for it. However, I think I'll have to wait and see."

Stay tuned for updates.
  1. Kim Soo Hyun

autotick 12 days ago

If he is not enlisting, then he is either getting married?

jesonbrom (Banned) 12 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Longan_Lychee 12 days ago

He is probably gonna take a drama role with a big name actress and go  with ratings hit drama. He can’t enlist with a flop in his name. His agency KeyEast is so bad, they had no idea how to handle his sudden popularity and fame after his hits Secretly Greatly and MLFAS and Thieves. It’s wiser to enlist to active duty now and then comeback with a smash hit like Song Joong Ki did.

2fat Longan_Lychee 12 days ago

Everyone has a flop now and then. From what I understand his new film is a blatant exercise in self indulgence. I think it would do his career good to go ahead and serve. Especially if he can do active duty. It's pretty much the Korean version of "street cred" to service macho like in the military.

Longan_Lychee 2fat 12 days ago

Military service is his saving grace practically. And active duty. His career, as it is now, would be over if he enlisted to public service.

The End