Music Releases, Social Media

KARD drop teaser images of B.M & Jiwoo for 'Hola Hola' debut

By mkim93   25 days ago   61,207   12,453   0
kard,bm,jiwoo

For KARD's official debut, they just released two teaser images featuring Jiwoo and B.M!

Two stunning photos of the two members were released that quickly gained the attention of fans around the world. Through their clean and slick images shown with a bright background, their debut will likely fit well with the season of summer. The caption reads, "KARD 1ST MNI ALBUM 'HOLA HOLA' #KARD #DEBUT #HOLA_HOLA #JULY19 #Teaser."

Check out the images below!

Are you excited for their debut?

SEE ALSO: KARD greet fans with 'Hola Hola' in new teaser image for debut

1. KARD
  2. B.M
  3. Jiwoo

ameldd 19 days ago

I love those two, BM's so handsome and hot and Jiwoo is so cute and pretty. Def my KARD biases. <3

fairypanda 22 days ago

jiwoo..... look like sandarac park

Hidden_KRD_Kiri 23 days ago

Looks like mv was filmed in Brazil... Jiwoo giving hot pose, and BM looking quite fresh with the shades. I feel a lot of K.A.R.D music going to have a lot tropical or South America based feels to them since they seem really addicted to latin genres of music during personal time. But on more Serious note, I hope once Hola Hola mv drops they shatter a youtube record within a week, I'm sure they will slay it.

Okcatswife 24 days ago

I love how they already have a large fanbase before even debuting. What I like even more is how successful they already are before debut. I mean they are even holding a Wild Kard tour is Europe in a couple months! GOODLUCK and see you soon in Rotterdam :) !!!

VenusMiranda 24 days ago

As a brazilian I feel proude to see this photos, look at the windoll JiWoo is in front of, it was not just took in Brazil, but it has Brazil's collors.

Emma543 VenusMiranda 24 days ago

════════════════════★☆★● S­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ w­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­rk­­­­­­­­­in­­­­­­­­­g a­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ ho­­­­­­­­­m­­­­­­­­­e w­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­h G­­­­­­­­­oo­­­­­­­­­gl­­­­­­­­­e! It­­­­­­­­­’s by-­­­­­­­­­far­­­­­­­­­ the­­­­­­­­­ best­­­­­­­­­ j­­­­­­­­­ob­­­­­­­­­ I’v­­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­. ­­­­­­­­­Last­­­­­­­­­Thurs­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­ go­­­­­­­­­t ­­­­­­­­­a bran­­­­­­­­­d­­­ n­­­­­­­­­ew ­­­­­­­­­BM­­­­­­­­­W ­­­­­­­­­since­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­getti­­­­­­­­­ng­­­­­­­­­ a­­­­­­­­­ che­­­­­­­­­ck­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­6­­­­­­­­­474­­­­­­­­­ thi­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­ - ­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­ wee­­­­­­­­­ks p­­­­­­­­­ast­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ began­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­­­­ 8-months­­­­­­­­­ ago­­­­­­­­­ and­­­­­­­­­ immediately­­­­­­­­­ was­­­­­­­­ ­bringing­­­­­­­­­ home­­­­­­­­­ at­­­­­­­­­ least­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­ pe­­­­­­­­­r ho­­­­­­­­­ur­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ through­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­ ­­ link­­­­­­­­­, g­­­­­­­­­o? t­­­­­­­­­o tech­­­­­­­­­ tab­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ detail,,,,,,, ░A░M░A░Z░I░N░G░ ░J░O░B░S░ --------_____--->WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LivKyuubi 24 days ago

i'm honestly SO HYPED for this

thealigirl8 24 days ago

i like this hair color on Jiwoo

rrodriguez0309 24 days ago

so will they be nominated for rookie of the year boy category or girl category LOL?

emobic 24 days ago

OMG! My babies are gonna debut soon. Can't wait! But godamn Jiwoo looks so freaking good as well as BM ofc.

vivthitran2000 24 days ago

they better be singing in spanish haha

ace