JR and Aron hint heavily at NU'EST's comeback during 'V' broadcast

By jennywill   12 days ago   29,455   7,484   0
NUEST,JR,Aron

JR and Aron hinted heavily about NU'EST's comeback during their recent 'V' broadcast!

The pair turned on a live broadcast at 9PM KST, where they talked about various things they've been up to. During the broadcast, the pair kept giggling about what they were up to, and both kept repeating that they were "not allowed to talk about it", but both had been writing lyrics.

SEE ALSO: NU'EST W drop teaser for their special single 'If You'

On a question on when fans would be able to see the full NU'EST as a group, JR responded, "You'll be able to see us soon. It won't be long." Fans are debating whether this means Minhyun might have something with them, or if JR just meant that a comeback was happening soon.

Either way, are you excited to see NU'EST soon?

1. NU'EST
  2. Jr.
  3. Aron

msalgarynn 12 days ago

I can't stop smiling watching their live (even when I don't understand a bit). Jonghyun has this little cute movements and comments or expressions that never fail to make me love him even more. He's too cute

msalgarynn 12 days ago

And how can aron be that handsome 😱

nymeria24 12 days ago

finally i could see them live before going to work, i kept smiling without knowing what they were saying but it was translated right away and i could see the whole thing last night :D it's so cool that so many people love them now! JR kept doing cute faces all the time lool, my cheeks hurted later

thealigirl8 12 days ago

looks like I need to download the V app if Jonghyun is going to be doing a lot of these

peach_peacha thealigirl8 12 days ago

they will have more. download it and don't forget to subscribe Nu'est channel and send lots of love to them..today nu'est channel ranking as 1st most visited channel..

msalgarynn thealigirl8 12 days ago

I guarantee you'll not regret downloaaded vapp. They're just too adorable. Plus, you can watch other idol as well

Vivianlsv thealigirl8 12 days ago

HAHAHA i already did! just for him!

arinsen 12 days ago

Can't wait!!By the way, if you haven't heard yet the Canvas mini album and Love Paint MV, you should give it a try, they're masterpieces!

peach_peacha 12 days ago

i was lucky that i was online and it was my first Vlive so I was excited that it was Jr and Aaron and i can't help it but screaming in the room..they replied to my request too... XD

Kiarai 12 days ago

FIGHTINH!!!

ELF_L 12 days ago

They are so cute last night, eventhough I don't understand, I keep smiling till the end of broadcast lol 😍😍😍❤❤❤

Linlex 12 days ago

CU soon, NU'EST!

Liz3t 12 days ago

It seriously cannot be soon enough, but i will wait. I am sure it will all be worth it! NU'EST fighting!!!! I LOVE YOU <3

fcknren 12 days ago

hasn't a comeback already been decided? are these fans just dumb?

just lve