Variety

Join Dara as she vlogs her way to G-Dragon's concert in first YouTube video

By KpopJoA   14 days ago   46,234   15,385   3

Dara recently posted her first episodic video via her YouTube channel 'DARA TV'.

The first video is in a vlog format and shows Dara attending G-Dragon's concert in Seoul to dining at a restaurant and working out in the gym.

Featuring a retro-style font and sound effects from the classic 'Super Mario' NES game, watch as the former 2NE1 member hits the road jamming to G-Dragon's latest solo album and 2NE1's songs in the car to capturing the exciting moments at his 'ACT III: Motte' world tour concert in Seoul. She wasn't the first to record the special day as Akdong Musician's Suhyun also previously vlogged her epic journey.

SEE ALSO: Dara reveals a show recording was delayed once because she was crying so much after a breakup

Watch the first episode above!

1. Dara
  2. G-Dragon

beyondordinary 13 days ago

Haha krung krung I've missed you! I'm still kinda sour about not buying myself tickets for the GD concert but I'd rather have more money to spend in Korea since I've already seen Big Bang as a whole. And omg the feels when she blasts 2NE1 music, my blackjack heart

zelo19 13 days ago

here come the delusional daragon shippers *rolls eyes*

estheram 14 days ago

I see delusional shippers.

michinpabo 14 days ago

Tam Tam making an appearance brings back memories of me watching 2NE1TV back in the day. lol

MXKpopFan 14 days ago

I wish I would've started back before the disbandment...not that I expected it to.

big_bang_forever 14 days ago

Ahh the 2ne1 TV feels ❤

jhoayo 14 days ago

Daragon ㅋㅋㅋUntil they officially date, they will remain the biggest "What if" in Kpop 😁

meltx 14 days ago

Ahahaha. Dara is adorable. She is still the same as she was when she debuted. She truly never change and I love that.

nymeria24 14 days ago

Bring me so much memories

veatchoi 14 days ago

OMG YASSSSSSS I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING, AND SHE LISTENS TO 2NE1, dara why do yo do this to meeeee awwww i love herr so much T_T this reminds me so much of 2ne1tv awwww i love this i couldn't be more happy

just lve